Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by SpokenSoftly »

YyouLoseE wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 am
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:01 pm
Bartholemeow wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:08 pm

What value type / multiplication is it using? because i've tried everything listed in this thread and come up with no results.
This on the steam version with 7.2
4-byte with double the display value. I suspect the values are also shifted around regularly, editing item stack size never seems to stay the same address for more than a few minutes.

Item stack sizes are tracked per slot rather than per stack, which makes finding the values quickly much easier.
Have you been able to change value of Alchemy Water Droplet?
Haven't gotten that far yet, I'll probably give it a go once I do.

n0f0rever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by n0f0rever »

SpokenSoftly wrote:
Bartholemeow wrote:
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:49 pm

I've been bumping up my items and money as of the 1.14 update. Can't speak to EXP, I'm fine with getting there the long way 'round.
What value type / multiplication is it using? because i've tried everything listed in this thread and come up with no results.
4-byte with double the display value. I suspect the values are also shifted around regularly, editing item stack size never seems to stay the same address for more than a few minutes.

Item stack sizes are tracked per slot rather than per stack, which makes finding the values quickly much easier.
Ha thanks for confirming i'll give it a go.. so no luck with exp at all?

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

n0f0rever wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:10 pm
Ha thanks for confirming i'll give it a go.. so no luck with exp at all?
Haven't bothered trying, like I said. I'm fine with taking it the long way 'round for the most part.

nazgul111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nazgul111 »

SpokenSoftly wrote:
Bartholemeow wrote:
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:49 pm

I've been bumping up my items and money as of the 1.14 update. Can't speak to EXP, I'm fine with getting there the long way 'round.

Tried quite literally everything to find the item/money values, even tried searching via All values with unknown initial value and increased/decreased search, changed/unchanged, opposites, etc. Nothing worked at all, tried in both the steam version and browser version.

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

nazgul111 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:03 pm
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Bartholemeow wrote:

Tried quite literally everything to find the item/money values, even tried searching via All values with unknown initial value and increased/decreased search, changed/unchanged, opposites, etc. Nothing worked at all, tried in both the steam version and browser version.
Are you attached to the right process? LoI has four processes that start when you load the game up from steam, the one displayed in the default cheat engine tab might be the wrong one. You want to go to The details tab in your task manager and find the LoI process that's using the most resources, convert that address into hex and find that text address in the second tab of the cheat engine connection window.

Ginseng
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ginseng »

Can confirm that all the methods listed here still work as of this post. As for things like talent levels, EXP, and money, if you get creative with the methods in the thread, none of those are an issue.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Tryied numerous time to get all the items ID, but when I reload the game, all the ID changes, I think they generate in some way when you launch the game, but i'm not good enough to find the real IDs, maybe it's tied to the tile of the inventory too.

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Tryied numerous time to get all the items ID, but when I reload the game, all the ID changes, I think they generate in some way when you launch the game, but i'm not good enough to find the real IDs, maybe it's tied to the tile of the inventory too.
There's a randomizer attached to the process somewhere, the values will change when you change map screens, or after long enough has passed, as well. I don't know if it's possible to make a dedicated table, certainly it's beyond my capabilities.

Fishsteak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fishsteak »

can someone do a video on how to do this kind of stuff on the steam version?

Kanubbel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kanubbel »

Hey guys,

i've been playing the game some time now and now tried to use CE in it.
Sadly i always recieve the massage "scan error:controller: no readable memory found" the Speedhack isn't working either.
I used the Cheat Engine quite some time now, but i never had this massage.
Maybe some of you know something?

Thanks
Kanubbel

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

SpokenSoftly wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:35 pm
Are you attached to the right process? LoI has four processes that start when you load the game up from steam, the one displayed in the default cheat engine tab might be the wrong one. You want to go to The details tab in your task manager and find the LoI process that's using the most resources, convert that address into hex and find that text address in the second tab of the cheat engine connection window.
Kanubbel wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:59 pm
Hey guys,

Sadly i always recieve the massage "scan error:controller: no readable memory found" the Speedhack isn't working either.

Thanks
Kanubbel

Fishsteak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fishsteak »

SpokenSoftly wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:16 pm
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Kanubbel wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks
Kanubbel
So how exactly would you convert the address into hex? I'm kind of a newbie sorry.

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

Fishsteak wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:57 pm
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:16 pm
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Kanubbel wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks
Kanubbel
So how exactly would you convert the address into hex? I'm kind of a newbie sorry.
Plug it into an online hex converter, "base 10 to hex" is a good search to find one. Or if you want to be lazy, just look at which number you need to connect to relative to the others, lowest, second lowest, etc. Letters come after numbers in hex counting.

TheDracon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheDracon »

Has anyone had any luck working with armor/weapons?
I know that you can "duplicate" them using an inventory slot's item count.
However, those dupes drop modifiers such as: upgrade stones, crafting stat procs, and I assume crafting slot procs from alchemy.
I'd really be interested if anyone has found out how to access the "bonus" attributes on an item from those 3 sources.

YyouLoseE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YyouLoseE »

When I apply SpeedHack using CheatEngine, the game starts to stutter, is there any way to improve this?
The reason I want to use SpeedHack is to speed up the daily reset time.

By the way, I was not able to identify the alchemy water droplets with CheatEngine, but I installed GameGuardian in Nox Player and tried searching the values with it, and was able to identify the address easily :)