Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
wtfpandy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Post by wtfpandy »

buyao531 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:50 pm
Here is a table I created for myself for exp and job rank multipliers for the steam version. Been enjoying the game so far but would rather skip the RPG grind with my current backlog.
That being said I'm no expert in making tables (only watched some tutorials on youtube) so please backup your save and use at your own risk.
Works amazing thank you for your hard work, you wouldn't be able to add a money multiplier would you ?

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

money and friendship multiplier + all drops? to complete all the rewards u can get from fighting.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:55 pm
I haven't been following new releases too much because of my limited time, but how is the game? With combat similar to Dragon Quest or Persona, I may give it a go.
The turn based combat is extremely slick in terms of interface. Much better than DQ11 which I found to be a very very simplistic version of the JRPG formula.

The story is brilliant and heartbreaking, and the minigames 10/10 for the series so far.

That said, it's slightly too easy in the first half but the rumour is the 2nd half of the game has a massive difficulty spike. Also the cut scenes are Metal Gear Solid 4-esque.

Overall 10/10 it's really chasing Yakuza 0's coat tails, but you have to know what you're getting with Yakuza and that's the Yakuza tone where the main story is mostly serious and the open world is beyond bizarre.

smallorc1000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc1000 »

what i like to have is things like Instant win for Shogi and other Mini games and like inf HP and MP for the harder diff or just for fun and other stuff

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

smallorc1000 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:27 am
what i like to have is things like Instant win for Shogi and other Mini games and like inf HP and MP for the harder diff or just for fun and other stuff
yeah some cheat revolving around all the mini games would be pretty cool

idm chasing soda can but shogi etc ... really throw me off >.<

also something to alter the difficulty setting would be massive cool <3

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

For Shogi, just download ShogiDroid on your phone and use that to 'win' the Shogi games. I've been doing that for every Yakuza game ever made.

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:11 am
For Shogi, just download ShogiDroid on your phone and use that to 'win' the Shogi games. I've been doing that for every Yakuza game ever made.
you gonna need to explain yourself my dude

shogidroid is just a game where u fight against IA how can it be used to win yakuza shogi?

OMGdoughnut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OMGdoughnut »

telosei wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:14 am
KS212 wrote:

shogidroid is just a game where u fight against IA how can it be used to win yakuza shogi?
You control both sides of the board, so if you match the AI movements to your opponent's in Yakuza it will tell you what move to make next.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

telosei wrote:
KS212 wrote:

Shogidroid has an analysis mode and you can control both sides of the board. You mirror the opponent's move on their side of the board, and during your turn you use the analysis feature to give yourself the best move.

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:36 am
I figure someone will end up making a table, but this is an instruction that will display your items in each category

YakuzaLikeADragon.exe+1218B34 - 8B 70 04 - mov esi,[rax+04]

For steam version
how to use instruction?

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:45 pm
telosei wrote:
KS212 wrote:

Shogidroid has an analysis mode and you can control both sides of the board. You mirror the opponent's move on their side of the board, and during your turn you use the analysis feature to give yourself the best move.
thanks you !

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

I've exhausted my abiliities on finding out how HP works in battle. There's a simple 4 byte address for your HP inside and outside of battle, but it only updates outside of battle. So you can lock it to w/e value you want but you will still die inside of battle. I ran a trace on a few of the calls, seems very simple but it looks encrypted or I'm just barking up the wrong tree. I'm at a total loss. I just don't want to die in the underground ever again.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Dont really feel like creating tables for this right now but you can find the general area for Managers in the Mini-Game using the following Group search command:

8:5405085776 8:0 4:1 4:0 4:6 4:0 8:0 4:0 4:0 4:0

This is basically initial base line manager match with no changes or unhappiness.

There will be a lot of hits but you can check memory around for changes if you promote or add xp or something to manager.

+0 Unknown 8 byte
+8 XP (8 byte)
+10 Level (4 byte)
+14 Unhappiness (4 byte)
+18 Max Level + 1 (4 byte)
+28 Salary Adjustment (8 byte) [ can be negative ]
+38 Recruited (4 byte)

I just use the expand the Memory view really wide until the structures align. Anyway you can just set the recruited flag to 1 and those managers are immediately available. You can set salary negative to save money if you like.

Like everything else the game does things in threes so you will basically find 3 copies of this in memory and only one is active and changing.

IXaus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IXaus »

Someone have luck finding stats for a character because i messed up a bit and want to change back but i can't thanks :D
I can only find current hp/max hp and current mp/max mp

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

Has anyone found a way to do anything with karaoke? I found the combo sequence, but cannot find the part that actually registers a hit or a miss.

Edit:

I was able to back trace the instruction and was able to make something for it, copy and paste this into your cheat table. Activate this before you go into the song and deactivate it before you leave the karaoke minigame all together.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5</ID>
      <Description>"100% karaoke"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : YakuzaLikeADragon.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-11-24
  Author : some dude
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,YakuzaLikeADragon.exe,48 8D 4E 48 E8 C5 C6 66 FF) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  call YakuzaLikeADragon.exe+1085050
  mov edx,00000002
  jmp return+3

INJECT+4:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)