Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:09 pm
SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:14 pm
I'm not going to make tables for any of these games, but try this:

FNAF4:
1. Scan for 4-byte value 4294967283 when it's 12 am
2. Scan for exact value 4294967294 when it's 1 am
3. Edit these values to 4294967289 and unpause. The night will instantly end

Should also work for FNAF3, but if remember correctly the value at 12 am was different. You can find it by scanning for changed value and then comparing to first scan results.

That's all I'm going to post here. Good luck :)
thanks for always looking out for us noobs LOL! i will try that now but how the hell did you even find out about this :shock:
This works indeed also on FNAF 3 but when i change the value to 4294967289 (6am) it automatically returns to the current time (1am or what time u are currently on). I have no idea why it does like that.

beescone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Five nights at freddys 3 and 4 Gamepass

Post by beescone »

I can't get this to work at all. I'm brand new to Cheat Engine so i don't know if I'm missing anything.

So far I loaded the FNAF3 process and scanned for the values listed here at 1am and 2am. 1am always returns somewhere between 70 and 100 results. 2am returns about 10-13 but after going back and forth between the CE and game windows a few values change and I can get it down to 5-7 values. I've tried changing all values to the 6am (4294967289) value but nothing changes the time either while paused or when I resume the game. When doing it at 1am I change 10-15 at a time and then change them back and move onto a new batch so I don't crash the game.

The main thing I'm lost on is the suggestion to "Increase Value by 11". When I select the "Increase value by" option in CE there's no box to input a value such as 11 so I'm not sure what is meant by that. I tried googling but I can only find people asking about hotkeys and other things. My game version is 1.2 and CE is 7.2. Should I try it in 7.1? As far as I'm aware you can't go back to old versions of the game since this is the Game Pass version.

Has anyone tested this on those specific versions for both game and CE? Any help would be appreciated.