REQUEST Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode (JAP) Citra Canary Emulator

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
magnamonx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

REQUEST Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode (JAP) Citra Canary Emulator

Post by magnamonx »

Game Name: Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode (JAP)
Game Engine: Citra Canary version 1857
Game Version: Jun 27, 2013
Options Required: Digimon digivolves to any kind of digimon (My special request is Magnamon and Magnamon X),
Unlock all skills, Finishing gauge always full.

Other Info: Please I really need help with this I've been trying to do it for 6 months now but i just sucked at this..
I also want to say thank you and say I really appreciate your help to whoever helps me with this.

P.S. If you need the game file I can send it to you via email and its around 740.7 MB. Thank you very much!

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: REQUEST Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode (JAP) Citra Canary Emulator

Post by lampuiho »

Not what you want but here is an item ID/count, money editor. The System::Memory() function address scanner should work with other games too. The paging pointer works at the moment by masking the the 12 bits of the 12 bits to the left (eg. XXX YYY and you want the XXX) of the virtual address, then multiplying by 8 and adding to the paging table base address to obtain the memory base. The paging table is accessed through [[System::Memory()]+18]. Skill should be easy if you can find the addresses. Shouldn't be far from the items.

EDIT: forgot to attach table, this works for nightly 1675. Not tested the aob with other versions of the EMU
EDIT2:
Got the itch to do the stuff myself... Updated for the data structures. You can now set evolution time to 0 to evolve early and many other things like changing lifespan. I haven't tried changing digimon id for evolving to a particular digimon but you can try changing the id to some champions that can evolve to a particular digimon that you want. Just remember to also change the other stats to fulfill the requirements. I think some ultimates are locked until you finish certain story events. I don't plan to find those flags myself so you will have to do it yourself.
EDIT3: AOB to find s_instance pointer instead to avoid the req. to enable script before loading the game, and item list for items from psp game
EDIT4: Fixed digimon ID
EDIT5:added some more items... and added some stuff to give error messages when not attached :facepalm: always forget that not everyone understands how things work behind the scene.
Attachments
digimondecode.CT
(44.36 KiB) Downloaded 625 times
Last edited by lampuiho on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkkaiser00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by darkkaiser00 »

lampuiho wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:40 am
Not what you want but here is an item ID/count, money editor. The System::Memory() function address scanner should work with other games too. The paging pointer works at the moment by masking the the 12 bits of the 12 bits to the left (eg. XXX YYY and you want the XXX) of the virtual address, then multiplying by 8 and adding to the paging table base address to obtain the memory base. The paging table is accessed through [[System::Memory()]+18]. Skill should be easy if you can find the addresses. Shouldn't be far from the items.

EDIT: forgot to attach table, this works for nightly 1675. Not tested the aob with other versions of the EMU
EDIT2:
Got the itch to do the stuff myself... Updated for the data structures. You can now set evolution time to 0 to evolve early and many other things like changing lifespan. I haven't tried changing digimon id for evolving to a particular digimon but you can try changing the id to some champions that can evolve to a particular digimon that you want. Just remember to also change the other stats to fulfill the requirements. I think some ultimates are locked until you finish certain story events. I don't plan to find those flags myself so you will have to do it yourself.
EDIT3: AOB to find s_instance pointer instead to avoid the req. to enable script before loading the game, and item list for items from psp game
EDIT4: Fixed digimon ID
boss i am getting this error

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

darkkaiser00 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:01 am
The AOB failed to find the address. Download nightly 1675 for it to guarentee to work. I will download some other versions and test for a better AOB in the future.

[Link]

darkkaiser00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by darkkaiser00 »

lampuiho wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:03 pm
darkkaiser00 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:01 am
The AOB failed to find the address. Download nightly 1675 for it to guarentee to work. I will download some other versions and test for a better AOB in the future.

[Link]
bro i am already using nighty but this error come directly after i open the engine before i attach it to the citra .
then after i attach citra it gave same error.
but the strange thing it give error directly after i open the engine .

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

darkkaiser00 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:07 am
bro i am already using nighty but this error come directly after i open the engine before i attach it to the citra .
then after i attach citra it gave same error.
but the strange thing it give error directly after i open the engine .
Of course it gives this error when not attached...
If it still gives you this error after attaching, it means that that AOB pattern is not found. It means your version doesn't match mine and has some weird code pattern. You must use 1675 nightly for absolute guarentee. Other ones may work depending on how the compiler changes the usage of those registers. I don't expect that part of the code to change in the near future though. Heck, the thing is that this AOB actually gives 3 matches because some other dlls have the same pattern so it definitely means you didn't use the right version. PS: I was too lazy to write code to only scan for the process memory region but it doesn't matter. The first match should be from the exe anyway. Just runs for a slight bit longer.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

I've been looking for something to help me control my digimon, this table is perfect. Thanks for your work!

EDIT: This table works today, 15.06.2021 on Citra Canary 1970 so I guess it's not really version bound as stated above. The guy had to have had another problem, I noticed the table gets an error if you hook it when you're not in your loaded save yet. Also, if you tweak the inventory with this table too much, the X button stops working at some point (open digivice menu) and you can't save, set skills, anything anymore. I confirmed that this issue also saves so restarting the game doesn't help - essentially I have to start from scratch now, which is a pain. I urge people not to tweak the inventory outside the limitations the game has (don't give yourself items you shouldn't have and don't tweak quantities above the number the game actually allows!) I'm not 100% sure but I'm trying to pinpoint what caused it and I know I gave myself some items in the 50s in regards to quantity. I could still save the game, but I tweaked this while in the menu. So after I saved and went out into the world, I only then noticed I can't open the menu anymore. I'm playing the Redigitize Decode ENG translation patch, if it matters.