[Req] Action Taimanin

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Req] Action Taimanin

Post by TwilightStarocean »

According to Geo who knows what hes talking about "I've tried many things and there is a lot of packet verification on the server to prevent messing with the AP and all that jazz."

kensakuraba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kensakuraba »

kennean wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:23 am
masakiandou wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:07 am
Patata_UB wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:16 am

update pls! The newly added function is no longer available
Since this day. I begged you and EVERYONE not quote me or answered this thread.
Geo left this thread for good, I thinked. but I swear to maintain that 5 cheats until I can't do it anymore. (thats I will announced.) And every my updated gonna at old post.
I still play this game EVERYDAY. when my cheats broke. I know what to do. :D .trusted me. I'm not angry at you.
WHY? Because this day. I lost my main account for good. and One of Geo's Bypass broke (gold coin counter).

Dev gonna move now. If you replied this thread EVERYTIME on any table updated. It's gonna show on 1st google page.

As addicted player. we must stay low profile. thanks.
Well, I've tried and succeeded to make the Gold Coin Counter to work again, at least on my end... If someone could test it I'll be grateful...

Credits for Geo and masakiandou, because without them, this game would be a pain in the ass!!!
Hi, some cheats can not be used with the new update of Action Taimanin. If you could upload some new cheats would be wonderful TY. :)

Slayer2k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slayer2k »

kensakuraba wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:09 pm
Hi, some cheats can not be used with the new update of Action Taimanin. If you could upload some new cheats would be wonderful TY. :)
He is updating table in the original post. Go to page 9.

kensakuraba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kensakuraba »

Slayer2k wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pm
kensakuraba wrote:
Do you know what is the gold coin counter for? And also why is there the option "Stage Mission Clear Cash" if I can't change the value of gems?

Slayer2k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slayer2k »

kensakuraba wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:29 pm
Slayer2k wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pm
kensakuraba wrote:
Do you know what is the gold coin counter for? And also why is there the option "Stage Mission Clear Cash" if I can't change the value of gems?
Gold counter is to count revard after mission. Its just founded adresses. You can change the value, but it wouldn't work because it stored on server.

haypelo9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haypelo9 »

damn everything is bound to servers... anyone has tried apps like Lucky Patcher? I heard it can make in-app purchases free. We could try this to get infinite gems (in theory lol) I am curious to know if it could work on Action Taimanin, but I can't seem to make the app work with my shitty phone :lol:

kensakuraba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kensakuraba »

masakiandou wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:51 am
Updated :** 18-1-2022** Holly SHEET, Why updated so often!?
I found some new address that works and maybe help on your gameplay. based on Geo's table that has bypass. All credits must go to him.

**must let Geo's bypass process finished.** and then you can see that clock thing stopped

then come to my new cheat option - on script section

-Support no CD
your support Taimanin skill always usable (no cooldown). whatever characters. but must not rapid fire-spam because attack patterns will be reset. *not work on PVP*

Anything that Geo's float works, use it.

-Speed hack x2.5 & Speedhack x0.5
I used for search some addresses. just let it be.

-Yukikaze Minigame gun score
when activated, and shoot something. score will be 40000+ (enough for win minigame and get maximum reward). BUT MUST NOT DE-ACTIVATED before minigame ends. score will be resetted.
*if you set score more than my script (ex. 1 billion score). It's not affected to gold gain*

-Asagi Bike minigame Health
when activated, your heart health will stay at 3 even you crash EVERY barrier. not very good for get reward but still win minigame.

-Asagi Bike minigame Inf Magnet
MUST GOT ONE magnet. then you draw all items in 3 lanes until the end of stage. even visual effect fade, still magnetize.

-Asagi Bike minigame Inf Turbo
MUST GOT ONE Turbo. then you gone nuts and Nitro-ism until the end of stage. even visual effect fade, still Nitro-On.

NEW -Passive Support no Delay ( > 20 secs) (ACTIVE SKILL)
It's basically DELAY USE timer. not 30 cooldown reduce to 0. BUT 0 count up to 15 (or any higher timer) to be used again.
I used new year yukikaze to test No.2 (already tested with Mob Boss Oboro and works)
lightning when hit with skills. BUT It's said to happen EVERY 5 secs. = means count up to 5 secs. and can happen again.
It's just 3 secs and CAN DO IT AGAIN. because it's Sakura's charge skill.

*confirmed on 28-01-2022, code above affects to Felicia Supporter wil heal you 3 secs. on EVERY CRITICAL HIT too.*

THATS for active skill DELAY. now I found Auto Skill DELAY like 4*Yuzuriha 50% Snare at every 4.5 sec uses another code.
now I cant set delay count up over than REAL delay because It will active more than 10 or 100+ times per sec. made your PC crash.
as you can see. I set it to 4 sec count up. now it activate every 0.5 sec. maybe THIS WILL AFFECTS Limited [Master] Akiyama Rinko Support PASSIVE thats AUTO-attack every enemies at 5 sec delay. this cheat will made it to -4 delay. result Auto attack at 1 sec.
(because I dont have that limited support. I cant guaranteed. but if anyone have. Pls PM me for results. THANK YOU)

I 'll maintain my cheats as I can. other, use Geo's

**Kennean succeed in fixed gold coin counter now. All do you need is downloaded in HIS last post. or copy HIS fixed scripts and paste in old table.**

Just give him credits. THIS means a lot.

NEW. I proudly to present new cheat. (you must test it first of course.)
IT'S. no DELAY for passive effect of supporters.

Example.
every 5 sec. NEW YEAR yukizaze support will add another lightning attack when skills hit enemy. > I can bypass THAT 5 delay. result every skill attacks add another lightning.
or every 15 sec. Mob boss Oboro will summon minion when press DODGE button. > I can bypass THAT 15 delay. result you can summon minion instantly.
Please update, Force Max Combo and Special Modes cheats doesn't work

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

It's Xduduhao's faults
Last edited by masakiandou on Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Update Geo's cheat table please!!!

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

it never will be updated

KappitaSenpai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KappitaSenpai »

What happened that it does not update? Now I will dedicate myself 100% to lost ark.