What is cheating?

Re: [Req] Action Taimanin

Post by girlylesbiabgay »

Geeon wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:59 pm
girlylesbiabgay wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:00 pm
Anyone got banned for cheating?
I cheat my way all thru arena tower early and beat all of the chapters super fast. Hopefully someone can figure out a way to cheat AP, then I can grow hella fast for real.
did you beat all chapter at time trial?
No, does that give me a bunch of AP? I just did arena tower and reached top rank in Arena itself.

death1792
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by death1792 »

I found the most useful thing in this game is “Mileage Points"。 Is there any way to get it quickly?

belamerda07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by belamerda07 »

mileage is serve side, so there's no way

Nightcall911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nightcall911 »

Does this happen to you?
Sometimes when I'm playing with Emily and I leave the Zero System on with the game running in the background. My game happens to close by itself.
Do you know why?

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

It's Xduduhao's faults.
Last edited by masakiandou on Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 36 times in total.

KappitaSenpai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KappitaSenpai »

masakiandou wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:51 am
Geo wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:03 pm
I've tried many things and there is a lot of packet verification on the server to prevent messing with the AP and all that jazz. Made some scripts to help speed through levels perfectly to get 10 gems on all difficulties and scripts to access modes you not suppose to yet. I also made a client side only costume equip-er. Here's the best I got so far:

Action Taimanin.zip

Edit: Oh yea, I got an experimental float and integer deobfuscator in the setup section so you can edit those obscured integers and floats like health, combo, etc.
It seems Projectile attacks (and supporter attack skills )haven't effect on force attack script. can you fix it? ,most character lately has more projectiles

Edited :** 08-11-2021**
I found some new address that works and maybe help on your gameplay. based on Geo's table that has bypass. All credits must go to him.

**must let Geo's bypass process finished.** and then you can see that clock thing stopped

then come to my new cheat option - on script section

-Support no CD
your support Taimanin skill always usable (no cooldown). whatever characters. but must not rapid fire-spam because attack patterns will be reset. *not work on PVP*

-Speed hack x2.5 & Speedhack x0.5
I used for search some addresses. just let it be.

-Yukikaze Minigame gun score
when activated, and shoot something. score will be 40000+ (enough for win minigame and get maximum reward). BUT MUST NOT DE-ACTIVATED before minigame ends. score will be resetted.
*if you set score more than my script (ex. 1 billion score). It's not affected to gold gain*

-Asagi Bike minigame Health
when activated, your heart health will stay at 3 even you crash EVERY barrier. not very good for get reward but still win minigame.
Hopefully you can find something for ranged damage, having to use the ultimate when using emily is annoying.

KappitaSenpai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KappitaSenpai »

masakiandou wrote:
Geo wrote:
I've tried many things and there is a lot of packet verification on the server to prevent messing with the AP and all that jazz. Made some scripts to help speed through levels perfectly to get 10 gems on all difficulties and scripts to access modes you not suppose to yet. I also made a client side only costume equip-er. Here's the best I got so far:

Action Taimanin.zip

Edit: Oh yea, I got an experimental float and integer deobfuscator in the setup section so you can edit those obscured integers and floats like health, combo, etc.
It seems Projectile attacks (and supporter attack skills )haven't effect on force attack script. can you fix it? ,most character lately has more projectiles

I found some new address that works and maybe help on your gameplay. based on Geo's table that has bypass. All credits must go to him.

**must let Geo's bypass process finished.** and then you can see that clock thing stopped

-Support no CD
your support Taimanin skill always usable (no cooldown). whatever characters. but must not rapid fire-spam because attack patterns will be reset. *not work on PVP*

when activated, and shoot something. score will be 40000+ (enough for win minigame and get maximum reward). BUT MUST NOT DE-ACTIVATED before minigame ends. score will be resetted.
*if you set score more than my script (ex. 1 billion score). It's not affected to gold gain*

when activated, your heart health will stay at 3 even you crash EVERY barrier. not very good for get reward but still win minigame.
Hopefully you can find something for ranged damage, having to use the ultimate when using emily is annoying.

belamerda07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by belamerda07 »

is there any way to change the items in the Dispath Mission? to be like always good items?

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

masakiandou wrote:
Geo wrote:

Action Taimanin.zip

-Support no CD

yoo
nice stuff there mate.
is there a way to have a 100% crit chance.
i think that is the only remaining gameplay related one to go down!

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

one hint to the effect might be in the green tokiko supporter since her ability makes it so your crit chance is 100% and she also increase your crit damage which is another potential addition to the table!

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

deleted
Last edited by masakiandou on Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

KappitaSenpai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KappitaSenpai »

masakiandou wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:24 am
for someone who ask for cri rate and Range-type damage.

I still can't made on my own. but Geo's table have some functions that gonna works.

Address Section -> World -> Player

so many floats numbers but you must find what you want in it.
Cur Shield is CURRENT SHIELD aka. 'super armor effect'. must use with Def rate. to make you Invincible. (got hit but not stagger)

attack rate in this works on range-type attacks too. unlike force attack script below.
cri rate works on all attacks. every 20 cri made you +1% cri rate. so 20000 cri is 100 crits (i set to 400 for OP lol.)

Decrease skill cool time value is refer to your upgrade too '1 = -100% CD = no CD'. but no cooldown skill script made this unless.

but every numbers resetted every time when you enter stages. even you freeze value like me. It's not gonna work.

I recommended you use hotkeys for activated it. you can do it by Ctrl+H to setted it. and save your table again.

**I also updated previous table. add 2 minigame cheats
nice bro.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

I decided to deleted THIS Post. my updated is in page 9 at old post.
Last edited by masakiandou on Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

todays update seems to have screwed with the 100 crit and supporter cooldown scripts,
and while the crit is still doable per the previous picture tutorial from the geo floats,

Is there a way to trigger the supporter cooldown cheat using geo pointers?

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

I decided to deleted THIS Post. my updated is in page 9 at old post.
Last edited by masakiandou on Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.