Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Req] Action Taimanin

Post by ApeDemon66 »

death1792 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:36 am
Same thing applies. I've tested getting into a mission without required AP, but, when you complete a mission, it'll try to get a result from the server and either kick you out without rewards or soft lock the game. This same thing happens if you try to access closed events. Values like these are stored in a database on the server and you can't directly change them. It relies entirely on a flaw in the server that would allow you to get more, but, from what I've done, I never found one.

death1792
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by death1792 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 am
death1792 wrote:
Same thing applies. I've tested getting into a mission without required AP, but, when you complete a mission, it'll try to get a result from the server and either kick you out without rewards or soft lock the game. This same thing happens if you try to access closed events. Values like these are stored in a database on the server and you can't directly change them. It relies entirely on a flaw in the server that would allow you to get more, but, from what I've done, I never found one.
Oh, thanks for your explanation and all the job

Nightcall911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nightcall911 »

death1792 wrote:
Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:55 am
simp45 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:54 am
can someone please help a fellow gamer out with CT to gems .... please
death1792 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:37 am
Thanks for work. I tried to get more gems or UR cards failed, can anyone help me :)
As far as I've tested, I don't believe it's possible because the values and quantity of rewards through missions and etc are handled on the server and can not be manipulated on the client. If there's some exploitable feature that can somewhat achieve getting more gems and what not, that'd be pretty cool. Highly unlikely though.
Thanks for the reply, is there a way to get unlimited AP?
I believe that the same way that gems work, it's the same for AP energy

simp45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simp45 »

is all currency in the game like this what about friend points and mileage and what about a time hack I saw it used on other games

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

simp45 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:58 am
Pretty much, yea. Although, for hacking the time, if this is related to the mini game thingy and battles, then I think it would be possible. The way to think about it is what the most optimal options would be for a client and server. Receiving daily rewards and what not can easily be dependent on the server due to it being a single request to the server. If it were a count down timer, that would be on the client since updating and refreshing every millisecond with a server would lag the game and server. Now, seeing that the game is using CodeStage.AntiCheat, it's possible that a count down timer or whatever could be obfuscated to make it difficult to find and edit, but not impossible. Servers can also take extra measures with some server sided verification/sanity checks, but I didn't really notice any in my experience. Just seems like, especially with any form of currency or quantity, they are on a server sided database and, whenever you want to utilize them, the server references it's database rather than your client's values.

Patata_UB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Patata_UB »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:03 pm
I've tried many things and there is a lot of packet verification on the server to prevent messing with the AP and all that jazz. Made some scripts to help speed through levels perfectly to get 10 gems on all difficulties and scripts to access modes you not suppose to yet. I also made a client side only costume equip-er. Here's the best I got so far:

Action Taimanin.zip

Edit: Oh yea, I got an experimental float and integer deobfuscator in the setup section so you can edit those obscured integers and floats like health, combo, etc.
I don't know what is wrong with my game. This error occurred when I used it for the first time and then used it again. :? Called error in native thread monoIL2CPPSymbolEnum::E:\Cheat Engine 7.2\autorun\monoscript.lua:1517: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe')

Excelsior
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Excelsior »

Geo wrote:
I've tried many things and there is a lot of packet verification on the server to prevent messing with the AP and all that jazz. Made some scripts to help speed through levels perfectly to get 10 gems on all difficulties and scripts to access modes you not suppose to yet. I also made a client side only costume equip-er. Here's the best I got so far:

Action Taimanin.zip

Edit: Oh yea, I got an experimental float and integer deobfuscator in the setup section so you can edit those obscured integers and floats like health, combo, etc.
Good job! Thank you very much.

OkamisCurse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OkamisCurse »

Geo wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:54 am
simp45 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:58 am
Pretty much, yea. Although, for hacking the time, if this is related to the mini game thingy and battles, then I think it would be possible. The way to think about it is what the most optimal options would be for a client and server. Receiving daily rewards and what not can easily be dependent on the server due to it being a single request to the server. If it were a count down timer, that would be on the client since updating and refreshing every millisecond with a server would lag the game and server. Now, seeing that the game is using CodeStage.AntiCheat, it's possible that a count down timer or whatever could be obfuscated to make it difficult to find and edit, but not impossible. Servers can also take extra measures with some server sided verification/sanity checks, but I didn't really notice any in my experience. Just seems like, especially with any form of currency or quantity, they are on a server sided database and, whenever you want to utilize them, the server references it's database rather than your client's values.
Thanks for your efforts<3 , to get infinite AP did you try getting inf AP potions & BP potions , for gold inf gold ingot , as for the Gacha did you try setting UR cards to inf , did you try modifying event shop currency?, Friend Points?,etc. btw can you please add the ability to level up characters and inf skill points <3

Excelsior
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Excelsior »

Well, I have read that AP is not possible at the moment but is there a way to get a multiplier for items? Like, if you get AP syringe in your inbox, you can multiply the reward? @Geo

OkamisCurse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OkamisCurse »

also for infnite gacha, why not try inf gacha coins these shouldn't be server based

livingblademaster2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by livingblademaster2 »

Is there any way we could allow ourselves to redo the Arena Tower? The materials from there would be a huge help.

hjhft888
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hjhft888 »

Geo wrote:

Action Taimanin.zip

Thank you for your wonderful work, but is this program out of date? (my version is 2.5.24)

Excelsior
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Excelsior »

Excelsior wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 3:48 pm
Well, I have read that AP is not possible at the moment but is there a way to get a multiplier for items? Like, if you get AP syringe in your inbox, you can multiply the reward? @Geo
A friendly bump*

farfi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by farfi »

It works fine. damage. max combo, health. all works
i think the exp you receive in the quest is server sided.

Sergeant Quackers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sergeant Quackers »

Bumping. Geo's table works awesomely, thanks for that dude. Here's hoping people can find a way to get infinite AP. Cheers regardless.