[REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TheChaosBeing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Post by TheChaosBeing »

I tried finding a pointer for items in your inventory but so far no luck. Need those res scrolls let me tell you, the AI is brutal! They focus fire on the weakest member of your party and once they go down, they MURDER THEM, lol its hilarious.

jiahao.luo14
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jiahao.luo14 »

Acleacius wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:47 pm
Thanks for all the tips, everyone.

As a Wizard, what would be the max Int you could set it for and still level, 24?
Maybe 22, another guy said he set int to 23 then he cannot level up.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

jiahao.luo14 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:59 am
Acleacius wrote:

As a Wizard, what would be the max Int you could set it for and still level, 24?
Damn, ok thanks. Think I did 24 but just finished tutorial, so not far in game.

jiahao.luo14
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jiahao.luo14 »

Acleacius wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:18 am
jiahao.luo14 wrote:
Acleacius wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996
Maybe you can try this one, he finds a way to change stat points in game

jiahao.luo14
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jiahao.luo14 »

Acleacius wrote:
jiahao.luo14 wrote:
Acleacius wrote:

And I test this data, you can normally level up when int is 24

SunStormer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SunStormer »

I dunno if this is just my inexperience in CE but I for the life of me I can't get the stats to increase above the maximum of 16 (+3 for all of them) Ive tried this on a human-rogue creation specifically but even if I have unassigned stat points I cant increase them above a max of 16.
I done all my tinkering around on the Steam version 4.1.83.3931

jiahao.luo14
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

回复: [请求/帮助] 巴尔杜尔门 3。

Post by jiahao.luo14 »

SunStormer wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:48 am
I dunno if this is just my inexperience in CE but I for the life of me I can't get the stats to increase above the maximum of 16 (+3 for all of them) Ive tried this on a human-rogue creation specifically but even if I have unassigned stat points I cant increase them above a max of 16.
yeah 16 is the stat cap when you create a new character, but you can use other methods to break this cap, such as another CT table I linked before.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

SunStormer wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:48 am
I haven't tried the table that the person the posted after you suggested that is probably the easiest route, but if you want the more time consuming route. Go into CE then search for an unknown value it will throw up like a million plus then either add or subtract from the stat you want to edit go back into CE and either search by increased value by or decrease value by depending on if you added a point or took it away put in the number that you either added or took away then do the same thing again and search until then number is somewhere around 12( it seems to fluctuate depending stats or something didn't go into to much detail) once you get it to around there highlight them all and add them to the table. Repeat these steps with whatever stat you want to edit then go in and change all those values( if you did ever stat it's like 30 ish values rough guess cause I did this like 18 hours ago) you can then change those values to whatever I put mine at 30 then go back into baldurs gate and venture forth do not mess with anything else in the stats or it will most likely not let you venture forward so make sure you are done editing your character. When the game starts the stats should be done. With a rouge you should have no issues with all 30 stats but when you level up there will be a thing that wants you to add 2 stat points to your person which you can't but there is an option to change that feat to something else.

Sorry for that long ass paragraph but hopefully that will help you if you want to do it the long way

OgtheTrog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by OgtheTrog »

OgtheTrog wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:27 pm
rhoen wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:32 pm
snip
So, what we're doing is changing the number of points the game thinks we've "invested" into each attribute during character creation.
To do that, max out the attribute you want to change. (Doesn't matter what the total is- if the stat has a bonus it'll be higher but the 'total invested' will still be the same in the end.)
Once it's maxed, search 4byte for '7'. This is the largest amount of points the game lets you invest into any particular skill during character creation. Once you've done that, take 2 points out and then search for '5'. Max it again and search for '7'. Pretty standard stuff.
You should eventually have 5 or 6 entries for your attribute now. You want to change *all* of them, so bring them all down and then shift-select them, double-click value, and set it to what you want.
Change a value in-game to update the in-game values and see if your edit worked.

If you want to do this for all your attributes, go through one-by-one adding the 5-6 entries for each to your codelist (I recommend labeling them). Once you have them all, set all of them to what you want in 1 go and then hit 'Venture Forth'. You should be good.
The reason you do this is because if you have too many points distributed, the game gets confused and doesn't let you 'Venture Forth'. So you're clicking it before the game has a chance to get confused.
Keep in mind, magic-users need to have enough spells to fill their spell-slots and therefore shouldn't have their int/wis maxxed, scroll up for details.
It's also recommended to keep one or two stats 'normal' so you can distribute points normally during level up. Same principle, in a way.
Reposting since you guys missed it.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

jiahao.luo14 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:38 am
Acleacius wrote:
jiahao.luo14 wrote:

And I test this data, you can normally level up when int is 24
Nope, it turns out at least for me, leveling from 1 to 2 it has to be 22 Int. 24 Int gives 9 spell slots but we can only learn 8 spells up to that point, afaik. Once I hit level 3, I'm betting 24 will work then. ;)

ciphas123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ciphas123 »

Guys, remember wizards can learn spells from scrolls, which means you could theoretically learn cleric and warlock spells from their respective spell list (Which I tested you can). I had my Gale learn lesser restoration out of boredom. This could potentially serve as an alternative solution to your spell slots problem. Granted it costs gold, and quite a lot of gold at that, but that can be easily remedied.

I haven't test this solution yet, not willing to give up the current campaign and what not, so if anybody tries this, let me know the results.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

Has anyone managed to finagle a way to make stats go above 30? I mean, I know that Larian wanted BG3 to not allow the player to essentially become god, but the inner D&D munchkin in me wants to be able to spank entire pantheons of gods.

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:00 pm
Has anyone managed to finagle a way to make stats go above 30? I mean, I know that Larian wanted BG3 to not allow the player to essentially become god, but the inner D&D munchkin in me wants to be able to spank entire pantheons of gods.
Im hoping for a choose all class options such as the rangers class features and the warlock invocations,choose unlimited cantrips/spells and a choose unlimited feats at 4

MasterLazarus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterLazarus »

okay so please humor me if I am a little slow.
Downloaded the table. How do we implement and make edits to the character stats?
Get the logic but missing the implementation steps.

sevlima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sevlima »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes, after using this table and finding the address for every stat point I increased them to the max in-game to then tabbed out to change each stat to 500 inside of Cheat Engine.
After this I went back to the character screen and pressed the next button without touching anything and when I started up the tutorial I was a 500+ all stats Warlock literal god, both in combat and in rolls. This does not work on Wizards though as previously stated and I haven't tried any other classes than those two.