[Request] Spelunky 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Andyzero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Spelunky 2

Post by Andyzero »

Might I recommend putting a code for Kali points?
Even better is the value for which gift you're on. Set Kali points to 7, gift 0, sacrifice a dead body, get an Artifact. Reset gift # to 0 and points to 7, sacrifice another dead body and you get another item. You don't even need to keep them alive.

Even my dumb ass can figure out how to eventually find the value in a playthrough using "Recalculate New Addresses" so putting it in <script> would probably be easy for you guys.

spelunko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spelunko »

any chance you could add a way to give yourself items such as paste, shoes, etc?

Andyzero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Andyzero »

New discovery, just keeping Kali points locked at 7, with "Kali Gifts obtained" locked at 0 gives you an artifact every time without having to change it back.

LeDerptron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeDerptron »

I've noticed that you can't end any runs after using some scripts.it just stays in an endless loop of the screen shaking and the rocks falling (where the NPC is supposed to grab you and take you into the Olmec ship)

I've tried disabling all scripts as well as individual ones before going through the door to the Olmec endgame cutscene. I just get stuck in that loop.

Froogles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Froogles »

LeDerptron wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:50 am
I've noticed that you can't end any runs after using some scripts.it just stays in an endless loop of the screen shaking and the rocks falling (where the NPC is supposed to grab you and take you into the Olmec ship)

I've tried disabling all scripts as well as individual ones before going through the door to the Olmec endgame cutscene. I just get stuck in that loop.
The thing that is stopping you from finishing a run are the followers. (new characters or the bald dudes) They don't die properly and when you finish the game with them they are meant to enter the ship and fly off with you but they end up being stuck.

A work around is to disable the instakill script when you get a follower and throw them on spikes or get them crushed. Crushing has worked best for me since there are movement traps in most levels.

LeDerptron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeDerptron »

Froogles wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:23 am
The thing that is stopping you from finishing a run are the followers. (new characters or the bald dudes) They don't die properly and when you finish the game with them they are meant to enter the ship and fly off with you but they end up being stuck.

A work around is to disable the instakill script when you get a follower and throw them on spikes or get them crushed. Crushing has worked best for me since there are movement traps in most levels.
Thank you so much for your quick response. That was helpful in solving the issue! Much appreciated.

crispin2day
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crispin2day »

Im having a problem where the doors wont open at the end after the mermaid boss, any work arounds?

Andyzero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Andyzero »

Yeah, normal exit after beating Tiamat doesn't happen if you have any codes active. I have to turn them off before entering the room.

Levthelion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Levthelion »

crispin2day wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:25 pm
Im having a problem where the doors wont open at the end after the mermaid boss, any work arounds?
I had the same problem. Turns out the boss uses a timer when it dies to open the door. Turn off the "Stop timer" code before defeating the boss and the door should open.
Another topic, Ana dropped me during the cutscene and the game softlocked, it wasn't because of the hired hands. A workaround would be to create a "Move during cutscene" cheat.

Chibre281
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chibre281 »

Hello,

Would it be possible to have a cheat to give the Udjat eye to the player without having to get the golden key/chest ?

HerseDroway
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HerseDroway »

Alright, stupid question time, need to determine if i've got a setting incorrect or if this is a pebkac situation. Whenever I try to enable the script from the latest table, it does the "attempting to enable" visual, and then fails.

I've tried cracking open the script itself and executing it in the lua engine (copying lines 14-155, and then calling a raw InitEnable() ), and that returns a "No AOB Player result". However, when I attempt to hit the tickybox to enable it, there's no error message, it just doesn't enable.

So, uhhh, li'l help?

AronaKallz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AronaKallz »

I have pretty much the same problem as the previous poster, but I think the source of the problem is simply that the game was updated to 1.12.1e, which means the table for 1.11.1 doesn't search in the right spots/in the right ways any more. So, yeah. I don't know how to fix it, but we need an update to the table, I think.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

1.12.1e changed a lot ... not a single AOB worked anymore so much did the code change...
its really annoying...
its updated, but im really not motivated to do it again if the next update also changes so much...

i noticed you guys have problems under some circumstances with Remove Instant Kill script.
I've added some checks, so its now player only and you can use "End Adventure" while its active.
thanks for reporting that, i never had that bug with followers!

for now im done with spelunky ...

enjoy the update :) im out

Lagrosacmu.3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lagrosacmu.3 »

Thanks for the table and the updates :)

SoulOfSorin
Cheater
Cheater