Pointer:
-Money
-Health
-Bombs
-Ropes

Scripts:
-God
no damage or damage effects
some events can still kill the player (instant kills)
to make sure you can't get a game over use also the Remove Instant Kills script.

-Remove Instant Kills
instant kill events are disabled (touching ghosts, bosses , falling blocks)
if falling stuff crushes you then you will be locked in - you need NoClip to get out.
note : while its activ you can't use "End Adventure" to kill yourself (game will stuck in a loop and won't show the game over screen or any other UI) fixed on 1.12.1e

-Fly
while active you can fly with WASD or Arrow-Keys
you can set a custom speed (default is 0.20)
note : if you disable the fly mode while you are in the air you will get fall damage(God script will prevent that or Ignore Fall Damage script)

-NoClip
same as fly but you can get trough walls

-Ignore Fall Damage
as title says

-Freeze Timer
as title says

-No Ghost
prevents the ghost from spawning

-Set Level
does force the game to load a specific level,similary like the shortcuts in the camp.
if script is activ you have a dropdown menu to choose a level that will be loaded on next level change/load
you can activate it in the camp or if you are died or at the end of a level(there you see the level result)
(deactivate the script after level load)

-Load 7-xx
next loaded level will be Cosmic Ocean (7-5)
you can set the xx value to a higher value to load 7-10 or 7-98 and so on.
if the value is lower than 5 then it will always load 7-5 coz otherwise it would require to load another map ID.

-Restart Current Level
allows to restart the current level if you are died, but you will lose all your items.
activate the script on the gameover screen and press the Quick Restart button ingame.
(deactivate script after level is reloaded)
am i missing something? i can't enable the table. only a load icon and nothing

DrapX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Spelunky 2

Post by DrapX »

I tried one table above but it didn't work for me, so I made my own for version 1.19.7a. Although very basic it gets the job done.
I tried health/bombs/ropes online it didn't work for me so its for Singleplayer only :/

So the game updated the next day to 1.19.8c so I updated the table and added a few things, the table now includes:

Infinite Health
Infinite Bombs
Infinite Ropes
Money Modifier
Timer Changer (Allows you to change/lock the timer of the level and also the total time)

I also added the X and Y Position of the player under Player. There is also a way to change your character resolution but it's only visual.
I tried adding something where it would save your X and Y position when you activate it and go through the level but it would not change. Then after you activate it, you would teleport back to where you activated it. However I am a novice and don't know how to yet and the value keeps updating when you move. Let me know if you have any tips or sources where I could learn.

Dec 24th: Updated Table to 1.20.0j

Happy spelunking!
Attachments
Spel2_1.20.0j.ct
(91.84 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Spel2_1.19.8c.CT
(61.79 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Spel2_1.19.7a.CT
(13.27 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Last edited by DrapX on Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

DrapX wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:03 am
I tried one table above but it didn't work for me, so I made my own for version 1.19.7a. Although very basic it gets the job done.
I tried health/bombs/ropes online it didn't work for me so its for Singleplayer only :/

So the game updated the next day to 1.19.8c so I updated the table and added a few things, the table now includes:

Infinite Health
Infinite Bombs
Infinite Ropes
Money Modifier
Timer Changer (Allows you to change/lock the timer of the level and also the total time)

I also added the X and Y Position of the player under Player. There is also a way to change your character resolution but it's only visual.
I tried adding something where it would save your X and Y position when you activate it and go through the level but it would not change. Then after you activate it, you would teleport back to where you activated it. However I am a novice and don't know how to yet and the value keeps updating when you move. Let me know if you have any tips or sources where I could learn.

Happy spelunking!
Took DrapX script and edited some things, added some things. Changed inf money to a money multiplier which works on all levels .
Spel2.CT
for version 1.19.8c
(18.69 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

existentialblues
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by existentialblues »

haven't checked back since updates broke the 1.12 tables. decided to check today, opened steam and saw version 1.19.8c. came here and happy day tables for the version I have. ford everything up, tried Drapx script first, nothing going. tried DemonicSpells next, am able to check boxes this time and nothing but errors and game crash.
duh... it updated to 1.20.0j while I was checking here

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

Script updated and working.
Note, it takes about 10 sec to check the "Enable" script, the game apparently doesn't like me looking with aobs.
Note 2: Checking any scripts before loading into the map (where you can see your hp) for the first time after launching the game will make it so that script won't work till you uncheck and recheck it after loading into the map.

Edit 1: Got bored so I coded a no stun script into the table. Also fixed a slight bug.
Edit 2: Added a Kali point track and Kali alter sacrifice point multiplier. When launching a new game client you have to sacrifice at least 1 thing to Kali to get the tracker to show the points.
Spelunky 2 v1.20.0j.CT
(28.68 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Leviathantheesper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leviathantheesper »

Is there any way to get a cheat to see which items are in shops?

psychicwait
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by psychicwait »

game updated and none of the tables work now

SlayerofMine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SlayerofMine »

Can confirm that it's not working in version: 1.20.4d

Dragon Slayer Kaloon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dragon Slayer Kaloon »

New update This table not working Please fix plese I think new update is 1.20.4d

stonegolem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stonegolem »

Thank you for your hard work.
It's not working anymore.
Please update the table.

Paperangel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Paperangel »

Update on this one ?

Rtx101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rtx101 »

Hey i dont know how to use the cheat table it appear me the enable and debug when i press enable it do not work and when i press debug appears the option but the only one that work was the time but when i try it a second time it didn't work and also i don't find the no ghost, flight, money ropes, etc. The only one that appear is something about activate chain then player Y X sprite Y X pos upforce and the timer relate.

If you can enlight me it would be amazing

Rtx101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rtx101 »

Rtx101 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:02 am
Hey i dont know how to use the cheat table it appear me the enable and debug when i press enable it do not work and when i press debug appears the option but the only one that work was the time but when i try it a second time it didn't work and also i don't find the no ghost, flight, money ropes, etc. The only one that appear is something about activate chain then player Y X sprite Y X pos upforce and the timer relate.

If you can enlight me it would be amazing
i already find one that work

Dragon Slayer Kaloon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dragon Slayer Kaloon »

Please if you get some time please update to 1.27 and thank you for your hard work :)