Phasmophobia

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by lee_terry_jr »

New update and ghosts were added plus a ton of other changes. The ghost info, sanity cheats, player teleport, and the holding size cheats did not work for me. So, table will need an update to fix most of those for sure (possibly other problems but have not been able to test them all yet).

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Hi there!
I did a quick update, I think scripts are working again now.
Will have to check a bit more later when I have more free time but normally it should be good..
Pretty sure the game will have a small new update anyway haha :D
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Nightmare_v1.0.CT
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

jpgamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jpgamer »

The new Nightmare mode removed sanity counter in the truck. Would it be possible to have an average sanity counter in the table? I know we already have individual sanity counter, but ghost's hunting is triggered by average sanity.

Show ghost now will flicker your flashlight constantly as intended in the update. Could there be a work around to this as well?

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

jpgamer wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:52 pm
The new Nightmare mode removed sanity counter in the truck. Would it be possible to have an average sanity counter in the table? I know we already have individual sanity counter, but ghost's hunting is triggered by average sanity.

Show ghost now will flicker your flashlight constantly as intended in the update. Could there be a work around to this as well?
Hi jpgamer, thanks for the feedback
For the sanity counter, I think it shouldn't be a problem to add it, the script "Co-Op Player Info (activate while in a game; not lobby)" is using the GetAveragePlayerInsanity method so I can display the average value for sure.

And for the show ghost, I didn't pay attention but if it's now the case then you can in the meantime use the "No Flickering Flashlights When Ghost is Hunting"
And I will see if I can find a way in the ghostAI method to avoid using the other script ;)

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

zephirot wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:41 am
jpgamer wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:52 pm

Hi jpgamer, thanks for the feedback
For the sanity counter, I think it shouldn't be a problem to add it, the script "Co-Op Player Info (activate while in a game; not lobby)" is using the GetAveragePlayerInsanity method so I can display the average value for sure.

And for the show ghost, I didn't pay attention but if it's now the case then you can in the meantime use the "No Flickering Flashlights When Ghost is Hunting"
And I will see if I can find a way in the ghostAI method to avoid using the other script ;)
I dont think the no flickering flashlight code is working (it is not working for me at least and the others are but I only tested it once so far and that could be a fluke). I personally prefer the glowstick method (use the glowstick hack to make the range 100000 and toss it inside the building). That should allow you to see at all times even w/o a flashlight since last I checked it goes through walls but you might need to pick it back up to search for orbs.

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:32 pm
I dont think the no flickering flashlight code is working (it is not working for me at least and the others are but I only tested it once so far and that could be a fluke). I personally prefer the glowstick method (use the glowstick hack to make the range 100000 and toss it inside the building). That should allow you to see at all times even w/o a flashlight since last I checked it goes through walls but you might need to pick it back up to search for orbs.
Indeed, today's small patch broke the script.
I also prefer the glowstick haha

jpgamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jpgamer »

I wonder if CE table could trigger a hunt or an interaction. One of the devs said on stream that he could trigger those actions with his editor during testing, but not sure how feasible it would be here.

raphalimam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raphalimam »

jpgamer wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:53 pm
I wonder if CE table could trigger a hunt or an interaction. One of the devs said on stream that he could trigger those actions with his editor during testing, but not sure how feasible it would be here.
I dont know if its working in this update, but in the tables that have the infos about the ghost if he is hunting or can enter in hunt mode you could start and stop an hunt with the table, but it didint work the best way as some times if you stop the hunt forcefully you could still hear the ghost noises even without it hunting

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Some values are just there for info and won't have a real effect by changing them, most of the time it's not the "real" variable that is used to trigger something.
But about triggering something specific manually, like calling/executing a function from the game it might be possible...
Because it's a unity game and we have access to mono features, we could use in a lua or lua+asm script the mono_method_invoke function with the class object and parameters needed. But I never did it before so I can't help for that!

I will upload a new version of the table tomorrow, did some modifications ;)

Edit:
New table!
Added/fixed some scripts.
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Nightmare_v1.2.CT
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

zephirot wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:01 am
Some values are just there for info and won't have a real effect by changing them, most of the time it's not the "real" variable that is used to trigger something.
But about triggering something specific manually, like calling/executing a function from the game it might be possible...
Because it's a unity game and we have access to mono features, we could use in a lua or lua+asm script the mono_method_invoke function with the class object and parameters needed. But I never did it before so I can't help for that!

Edit:
New table!
If you freeze the shoulder light range and forget to unfreeze it the game will crash. just fyi

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:53 am
zephirot wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:01 am

Edit:
New table!
If you freeze the shoulder light range and forget to unfreeze it the game will crash. just fyi
Thanks! Good to know.
But yeah normally we don't have to freeze the values.
It works the same way as better flashlights/glowstick.
Just edit and you will have the changes on the current map.

Thusyned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thusyned »

@zephirot Two hotfixes were just pushed today. In my experience, I found the following scripts aren't working:

• Show Ghost v1
• Show Ghost v2
• Setup Phase Info (Truck) - (not actually unworking, just noting that it displayed inaccurate information for the Minutes and Seconds value on Professional and Nightmare difficulty)

Might I suggest moving the option "Player & Ghost's Current Room (real-time; activate before starting map)" to the "Scripts to Activate Before Starting Maps (will see info after joining a map)" section? Since you need to activate it before starting a map, I think it would fit better into that category. Also, for some reason I'm not able to deactivate the Solo Player Info for whatever reason. It simply gives me an error saying

Code: Select all

Error in line 3 (unregistersymbol(_Player)) :This instruction can't be compiled

1	7FFA63C85B70: 
2	readmem(Player_save+1,6) 
3	unregistersymbol(_Player)

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Thusyned wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:53 pm
@zephirot Two hotfixes were just pushed today. In my experience, I found the following scripts aren't working:

• Show Ghost v1
• Show Ghost v2
• Setup Phase Info (Truck) - (not actually unworking, just noting that it displayed inaccurate information for the Minutes and Seconds value on Professional and Nightmare difficulty)

Might I suggest moving the option "Player & Ghost's Current Room (real-time; activate before starting map)" to the "Scripts to Activate Before Starting Maps (will see info after joining a map)" section? Since you need to activate it before starting a map, I think it would fit better into that category. Also, for some reason I'm not able to deactivate the Solo Player Info for whatever reason. It simply gives me an error saying

Code: Select all

Error in line 3 (unregistersymbol(_Player)) :This instruction can't be compiled

1	7FFA63C85B70: 
2	readmem(Player_save+1,6) 
3	unregistersymbol(_Player)
I mentioned that bug weeks ago here: viewtopic.php?p=209708&sid=c434dca5a21e ... bf#p209708
Glad to see it is not just me having the issue and I have stopped using single player info cheats for that reason (I always use the multiplayer one instead even when playing solo).

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Will update scripts a bit later once at home and yes good idea to move "Player & Ghost's Current Room" even if I prefer to have it in the ghost section, more convenient when reading info lol

But about the error, yeah I still don't know why, it's exactly the same code as the Ghost info but for the Player.
Just hooking the first line and then we are just using addresses and offsets to show info, not really coding anything in the script.

I'm curious, can you check something on your side?
When you have this error and also before trying to activate the script, click on "Memory View", go to the "View" tab and select "Userdefined symbols"
You should have _Player there when the script is activated and nothing if not activated.
I never had the problem so I can't debug, but at least it will give an idea!
Thusyned wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Yeah about that it's not my fault, the game is like this...
As soon as the main door is unlocked (when timer in truck is 0:00) or when minutes/seconds are reaching 0, the game will fill the addresses with a big value, I tried to solve it for the minutes because it's always the same big number but for seconds it's not the case so that's why there is always a float number there :mellow:

Edit: table updated for show ghost
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Nightmare_v1.3.CT
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 38 times

Thusyned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thusyned »

zephirot wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:11 pm
I'm curious, can you check something on your side?
When you have this error and also before trying to activate the script, click on "Memory View", go to the "View" tab and select "Userdefined symbols"
You should have _Player there when the script is activated and nothing if not activated.
I never had the problem so I can't debug, but at least it will give an idea!
Here are my results. The first image is from before I activated Solo Player Info and the second is after I get the error trying to deactivate it. Also one other thing I've realised is that the Age isn't under Ghost Info anymore. Did something happen to it?

ImageImage