lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by lee_terry_jr »

viperbrrj wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:18 pm
The crash only happens when you use the script to make the ghost visible
I did try without that script once and still got a crash but it might have been a fluke since the game crashes sometimes on its own (rare, but it still happens occasionally). After testing without the show ghost hack and/or the ghost info cheats I have not had any crashes yet (tried in 2 games so far and even let 1 of those stay on for 40+ min after I was at 0 sanity while I went afk to watch some tv) but I will let ya know if that changes.

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Mhmm, well if the show ghost is the problem, I can add back the previous version of the script (the not fully visible one).
Not the best but maybe it can help...
The fully visible one use many things so maybe it can cause a conflict or something sometimes...
I tried again to play with sanity at 0 and other scripts activated, changed speed of the ghost too to force him to be more active but had no crashes :mellow:

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Right, as I mentioned I was also able to set the sanity to 0 using the table to edit sanity and turn on all the cheats without issues a few times but if I went to 0 sanity without using the sanity editor it usually made the problem show. I suspect this is more to do with how long it takes (perhaps a small issue that compounds itself over time) or perhaps its a random thing. I also never left the show ghost codes on (would turn it on for a photo then turn it back off) and so I did not have the crash while the code is on but I dono if that is related or not. All I know is for the past few days I have been using the table without using the ghost info or show ghost codes at all and have not had the crash. I have however noticed now there seems to be an issue with the player info when alone code (not sure if it is there for the one when not alone) but I suspect that happened after the most recent patch (the sanity editor still works and that is mainly all I use it for now). Whenever I try to disable it I get the message shown below.
Error in line 3 (unregistersymbol(_Player)) :This instruction can't be compiled

1 7FFC4EBEA490:
2 readmem(Player_save+1,5)
3 unregistersymbol(_Player)

1 7FFC4EBEA490:

1 7FFC4EBEA490:

1 7FFC4EBEA490:

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:27 am
Right, as I mentioned I was also able to set the sanity to 0 using the table to edit sanity and turn on all the cheats without issues a few times but if I went to 0 sanity without using the sanity editor it usually made the problem show. I suspect this is more to do with how long it takes (perhaps a small issue that compounds itself over time) or perhaps its a random thing. I also never left the show ghost codes on (would turn it on for a photo then turn it back off) and so I did not have the crash while the code is on but I dono if that is related or not. All I know is for the past few days I have been using the table without using the ghost info or show ghost codes at all and have not had the crash. I have however noticed now there seems to be an issue with the player info when alone code (not sure if it is there for the one when not alone) but I suspect that happened after the most recent patch (the sanity editor still works and that is mainly all I use it for now). Whenever I try to disable it I get the message shown below.

1 7FFC4EBEA490:
Well in the show ghost I'm playing with timers so maybe they are also used for something else and the game doesn't like it.
Ghost info is not doing anything in the code, I'm just extracting pointer, so this one is totally safe to use.

Mhmm it seems that you can't deactivate it because you don't have the symbol "_Player" anymore ( normally you have it with registersymbol(_Player), when allocating memory etc in top of a script)
Only reasons I have in mind is that an other script is also using the same symbol and there is a conflict, so it removed it...
Or editing a script while the script is activated...

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

Unfortunately zephirot's table is not working for now. At least free store and fuse box scripts.

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Working on the new table, will upload it soon.
Testing all scripts to be sure :)

Edit:

New table ready!
Thanks to @Thusyned for improving the names of several scripts ^_^

- Added the previous show ghost version. Avoid to use the other one if your game is crashing while I try to find a way to fix it... if I can find the reason :lol:
- Added a script to know in real time where is the ghost (current room, not favorite room)
- Fixed script for infinite photos
B0mak wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:41 pm
Unfortunately zephirot's table is not working for now. At least free store and fuse box scripts.
Just tested and I didn't have any problem with the fuse box script, if activated and then you interact with a lamp or a switch, you should see values.
For the free store script, you can buy for free but indeed, you first need to have the money otherwise it won't work!
So for example if you have $29 and you want to buy something for $100, it's not possible.
Your money should be higher than the price of the item!
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Exposition_v1.3.CT
(254.92 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

zephirot wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:52 pm
B0mak wrote:
Just tested and I didn't have any problem with the fuse box script, if activated and then you interact with a lamp or a switch, you should see values.
For the free store script, you can buy for free but indeed, you first need to have the money otherwise it won't work!
So for example if you have $29 and you want to buy something for $100, it's not possible.
If you are low on funds and can not get the more expensive stuff simply buy tons of the most expensive things you can afford while the free shop code is on and sell them back to the shop for fast/easy cash (it gives about half of the items real value back when you do that and since the item was free for you that is easy money). Thanks again @zephirot for the table and all the work you put in.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

zephirot wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:52 pm
Working on the new table, will upload it soon.
Testing all scripts to be sure :)

Edit:

New table ready!
Thanks to @Thusyned for improving the names of several scripts ^_^

- Added the previous show ghost version. Avoid to use the other one if your game is crashing while I try to find a way to fix it... if I can find the reason :lol:
- Added a script to know in real time where is the ghost (current room, not favorite room)
- Fixed script for infinite photos
B0mak wrote:
Hello. Game just got update recently, some scripts isn't working anymore (ghost info for example)

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Hello!
Ghost info is working fine on my side actually.. but many offsets have changed for the player, and this has an impact on the infinite sprint, immortality, crosshair... many info!
Ghost current room is not working also
Will check all scripts and update when everything is good! :)

toblisek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toblisek »

Hello!
Cheat Engine/Ghost Info/ Set/Change dropdown section
  • 0:null-Spirit
    1:Spirit-Wraith
    2:Wraith-Phantom
    3:Phantom-Poltergeist
    4:Poltergeist-Banshee
    5:Banshee-Djinn
    6:Djinn-Nightmare
    7:Nightmare-Revenant
    8:Revenant-Shade
    9:Shade-Demon
    10:Demon-Yurei
    11:Yurei-Oni
    12:Oni-Yokai
    13:Yokai-Hantu
    14:Hantu-Goryo
    15:Goryo-Myling
    16:Myling-??
have fun, best regards

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

toblisek wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:50 pm
Hello!
have fun, best regards
Oh ok they changed the order!
Thanks!
B0mak wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:14 pm
Hello. Game just got update recently, some scripts isn't working anymore (ghost info for example)
You were right, I read the info too fast so didn't pay attention if it was the good ghost or not :lol:

Table should be fixed for all the scripts!
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Exposition_v1.4.CT
(396.64 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

zephirot wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:41 pm
toblisek wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:50 pm
Hello!
have fun, best regards
Oh ok they changed the order!
Thanks!
B0mak wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:14 pm
You were right, I read the info too fast so didn't pay attention if it was the good ghost or not :lol:

Table should be fixed for all the scripts!
Well, game just got another update, again. Ghost info, fuse box and some other option don't work sadly.

Thusyned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thusyned »

@B0mak Ghost Info still works.

Coderbox1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Coderbox1 »

Anyone have ideas for a cheat? Something possible?

Thusyned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thusyned »

Coderbox1 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:53 pm
Anyone have ideas for a cheat? Something possible?
Bring back no clip mode.