Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by zachillios »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:33 am
zachillios wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:44 pm
~
Thanks so much for this, it's been great. But it looks like the latest update broke it. See below:
~
Hi zachillios,

i've just launched the game and it still works - so i assume you are on the beta branch?
i will update the hook if the main branch is updated, coz it would be additional work to update it for beta and then again if its recompiled for the main branch :?
All good. Thank you!

sanp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sanp »

bigdonk wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:31 am
alishk428 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:54 pm
since there are a lot of people looking for a cheat for the game i made a tutorial for you to get Xp and money
1-press Windows+R to open windows Run
2-type regedit and press ok
3-go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Kinetic Games and press on Phasmophobia
4-for changing money find PlayersMoney_h(some numbers) and left click and select modify and a new window will open
5-select decimal and change value data to whatever you want(dont put too much value it might change the value to negative)
6-for EXP find myTotalExp_(some numbers) and left click and select modify and a new window will open
7-select decimal and change value data to whatever you want(level 1 value is 100 and level 2 is 200 which means every level has 100 EXP so for level 8 we set the value to 800)
i hope this was easy to understand and useful to you since this numbers cant be found normally in cheat engine
Have Fun and Enjoy
I couldn't find PlayersMoney_h in the regedit and changing the value for totalexp to 4300 didnt change my level at all. Any help?

I think I found, the entries are there, just ofuscated,

you should look for pm_h<and a random number> , (player money)
also look for px_h<number> for experience.

hope this helps!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

zephirot wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:36 pm
Here's an update of my table (0.176.36)
Info/show ghost, salt, photo, truck timer...
And an info on where to locate the part of the code to update it later if needed.

Edit: Oh well.. new update on steam so.. have to update to 0.176.39 :lol:
Table updated
Mind updating? We're on version 0.2 now :)

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Sure, table updated for the new game version.
I tried to update some scripts in mono, should be stable between updates normally (really have to activate mono now tho).
Attachments
Phasmophobia_0.2_Prison_Update_v_Mono3.CT
(509.64 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:48 am
well, there are already tables/trainer for the usual stuff like money/xp

the updates after the dev added the obfuscation(+melon loader block) added also new bugs ... mostly that the ghost does not move/attack.
coz this i've coded this hook, so i could track the ghost after each update to check if its fixed :lol:

and yeah now im sharing it, i probably won't add more stuff to it.

it shows the ghost infos, mission infos and you can force the ghost to start flashing visible.
you also can activate a ghost radar that shows you the [ ] distance to the ghost.

the UI windows can be collapsed/expanded/dragged/resized(if you press escape or in a game menu)
the UI pos/size will be saved, so next time you wont need to adjust them again.

im to lazy to code a injector so:
how to use:
-you can use a injector like ExtremeInjector
-or attach cheat engine
-Memory View -> Tools -> Inject DLL
-click no if cheat engine ask to execute a function of the DLL

Password : cfefrf

you may have to install x64 Visual Studio C++ Redists from Microsoft (i used Visual Studio 2019)
Hi, thank for your work. After last update (0.2) script not working anymore, is there any chances for update?
Last edited by B0mak on Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

zephirot wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:54 pm
Sure, table updated for the new game version.
I tried to update some scripts in mono, should be stable between updates normally (really have to activate mono now tho).
Zephirot - any chance we can get a sanity hook added to the table? It absolutely helps when soloing and trying to get hunts to initiate for objectives instead of having to wait in some dark corner for our sanity to slowly drain enough for the ghost to hunt. Even without a sanity hook though, thanks for the current table!

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

No problem.
Here's a sanity script, you should always have ~100% if activated.
You can edit the script and change the float value "num" if you want a specific percentage in the meantime, will update later to do it outside of it.

Edit:
I added many things in the "Player Info" part, if you want to modify sanity manually, you can do it there and use the "Player Sanity 100%" script just to have max sanity.
Attachments
Phasmophobia_0.2_Prison_Update_v_Mono10.CT
(136.89 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Phasmophobia_0.2_Prison_Update_v_Mono8.CT
(524.08 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

B0mak wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:48 pm
Hi, thank for your work. After last update (0.2) script not working anymore, is there any chances for update?

Hi B0mak,

updated it for 0.2 and played 2 long rounds without problems.
but i probably won't update it again, im not playing phasmo anymore.

note : there is also a Evidence Radar its labeled as May Unstable, i didn't test it extensively!
so if there are any problems then don't activate the Evidence Radar, or just activate it at the beginning of the round to find the bone.
i really dont have the time at the moment to debug that :?
so just keep that in mind in case you have problems while the Evidence Radar is activ.

all other options are working like before.

Evidence Radar Pics:

ok im out, the DLL is uploaded in my previous post.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:07 pm
B0mak wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Hi B0mak,

updated it for 0.2 and played 2 long rounds without problems.
but i probably won't update it again, im not playing phasmo anymore.

note : there is also a Evidence Radar its labeled as May Unstable, i didn't test it extensively!
so if there are any problems then don't activate the Evidence Radar, or just activate it at the beginning of the round to find the bone.
i really dont have the time at the moment to debug that :?
so just keep that in mind in case you have problems while the Evidence Radar is activ.

all other options are working like before.

Evidence Radar Pics:

ok im out, the DLL is uploaded in my previous post.
K, thanks for update and info

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Table updated for the new update.

Changelog:
- Possibility to change the color of the crosshair (in "Player Info")
In hexadecimal (ABGR) : if you want a red crosshair, no transparency, it would be FF0000FF for example.
You have 2 crosshairs, passive one and active one (color will change if you can interact with something)
Will work a little more on it...

- Updated "Player Teleport" script. You can have 2 slots now, great if you want to go back and forth between 2 places.
By default: F1 to save your position, F2 to load it. F3 to save another position, F4 to load it.

- Updated the "Setup Phase Info" (Truck timer, main door unlocked...).
Can change the timer directly. Rest is just for info, don't think it changes anything...

- "FuseBox/Light info". Once activated, you have to click on a light/switch to update, it will show you the number of switches ON and the max that you can have before having the power cut. You can change the max value to be able to have all lights ON in the house also.
Will work more on it to avoid the ghost to turn off the fuse box etc...
Attachments
Phasmophobia_0.2_Update_1.CT
(3.94 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

Dru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dru »

Doesnt work for me on beta i cant enable anything besides paparazzi mode inf photo

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Dru wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:59 pm
Doesnt work for me on beta i cant enable anything besides paparazzi mode inf photo
Mhmm, I just tried the beta version of the game to see and it's ok on my side..
Be sure to verify that Mono features are really activated ("Enable Mono" or in the menu bar of cheat engine: Mono -> "Activate Mono features", sometimes it may not work)
Without that, scripts can't be activated because they are using Mono.
Inf photo is the only script not using Mono so that's probably why it works.
But if there is an update, stable or beta side, we have to change scripts.. but I'm more focused on the stable version.

Edit:
Small update for the table
Attachments
Phasmophobia_0.2_Update_1_v2.CT
(3.8 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

A new update for my table!

:!: The following two scripts must be activated before joining a map.
- Added a script for missions in game and the progress (useful when we don't want to go back in the truck to see if one is done or not)
- Added a script for evidences
  Interesting to know if there is a ouija board, if a sink is dirty without moving everywhere...
  So it will show you all possible ones while playing, if there is dirty water in a sink, if there are fingerprints, if there is a ouija board, bone, etc...

- Added a new script for the crosshair
  This one will keep the curent color when leaving or joining maps/lobbies
  You have to join a map/lobby first to see the effect, but the effect will last as long as the script is activated!
  The other one (in Player Info) can still be used (effect is immediate, but you will lose it when leaving or joining maps/lobbies...)
- Moved the show ghost script inside the Ghost info part, there is also a timer to know how long the ghost is visible (that's why he was blinking..)
  Still trying to figure out how to make him fully visible but no success so far..
  I saw 2 areas with a xmm0 and xmm6, but changing them will just make the ghost blink slower or faster :mellow:
- Updated the Walk/Run speed script, can edit the value
- Updated the Glowstick too, can edit the value for the intensity

Have fun!
Attachments
Phasmophobia_0.2_Update_1_v3.CT
(2.59 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
Last edited by zephirot on Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

New update:
New things will be shown in green in the table

Changelog:

- Auto startup script:
You will be asked to execute or not a script by opening the table.
You can say yes: if game is already running, opening the table will automatically attach the Phasmophobia.exe process to cheat engine.
You will also have a "compact view mode" (can switch back to "full view mode" in the top menu), will check your version of cheat engine and mono features will be activated too immediately.

- Increase the distance to interact/grab items
- Immortality: can pick up items immediately after dying, can even explore the "death room" and you will respawn near your dead body alive
- Buy 1 item to have max quantity/Show all items on the board (credit to coderbox1)
- Inventory manager (can edit number of items you have, money, exp)
- Increase number of items you can have on you: by default you can have 3, you can increase it to 4. Not more!!! game will crash otherwise...
- Ability to jump: set/edit the hotkey to the key you want (space bar or whatever...), change the jump speed value (not 0!), you can also edit ground force/gravity

- Added a script to deactivate all scripts (just in case, to clean up memory and unregister symbols)
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Zv21.CT
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 39 times

PorcelainCobra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PorcelainCobra »

Are you able to update to it work with the Beta update from today?