Phasmophobia

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Phasmophobia

Post by Okichobi »

Only two main things I'm trying to tweak with Money and Player Level/Experience, is anyone else having any luck at all?

Smith1818
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by Smith1818 »

Cant find money or XP either! someone please help

Sylvtreeya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sylvtreeya »

Same i can't find the money value...

Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Okichobi »

Lol this thread has the most views in the past week for anything else on this section of the forum and we've gotten no help. Fingers crossed someone steps in eventually because this has been a brain tickler.

alishk428
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alishk428 »

since there are a lot of people looking for a cheat for the game i made a tutorial for you to get Xp and money
1-press Windows+R to open windows Run
2-type regedit and press ok
3-go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Kinetic Games and press on Phasmophobia
4-for changing money find PlayersMoney_h(some numbers) and left click and select modify and a new window will open
5-select decimal and change value data to whatever you want(dont put too much value it might change the value to negative)
6-for EXP find myTotalExp_(some numbers) and left click and select modify and a new window will open
7-select decimal and change value data to whatever you want(level 1 value is 100 and level 2 is 200 which means every level has 100 EXP so for level 8 we set the value to 800)
i hope this was easy to understand and useful to you since this numbers cant be found normally in cheat engine
Have Fun and Enjoy

Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Okichobi »

Hey Alishk428 thanks for saving the day! That really helps out! The game itself is pretty awesome and the dev is working quite hard on the game, its just the odd level capping can be a bit rough especially when you buy a game in EA and the level/money system is pretty much brand new.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

First-up, please post the topic in the REQUESTS section. Secondly, follow the request template and specify the elements we requested, as they help those who want to take up on the game to easily decide if they're gonna do it or not (e.g.: saying "Unreal Engine" - if the game is built with it - would get me to look at it). I've moved it myself to the appropriate section.

EDIT: I see the game's done in Unity Engine. Sucks, me no likey the engine :) But throwing a freakin' bone out there:

PlayerPrefs.GetInt("PlayersMoney") and PlayerPrefs.GetInt("myTotalExp") are what you're looking for.

NCO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NCO »

alishk428, my ''PlayersMoney_h'' somehow disappeared. my ingame money is still the same, went back into the folder and PlayersMoney_h is gone. any ideas?

Shadowite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shadowite »

That happened to me too NCO, just restart your game and look at your money, and it should re-appear. But if you go in game and the money is 0 then restart again and see if its back, if not then restart steam. for me atm the EXP one disappeared so im about to see if this also fixes that.
*Edit*
Nope the "myTotalExp" is still missing for me. Perhaps he changed it in the latest update, i do however see a "totalExp"

Sievers08
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sievers08 »

Mine are missing as well. I wasn't even aware there was an update?

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

u can just search the 4 byte of the money like usual on the latest version

bigdonk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bigdonk »

alishk428 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:54 pm
since there are a lot of people looking for a cheat for the game i made a tutorial for you to get Xp and money
1-press Windows+R to open windows Run
2-type regedit and press ok
3-go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Kinetic Games and press on Phasmophobia
4-for changing money find PlayersMoney_h(some numbers) and left click and select modify and a new window will open
5-select decimal and change value data to whatever you want(dont put too much value it might change the value to negative)
6-for EXP find myTotalExp_(some numbers) and left click and select modify and a new window will open
7-select decimal and change value data to whatever you want(level 1 value is 100 and level 2 is 200 which means every level has 100 EXP so for level 8 we set the value to 800)
i hope this was easy to understand and useful to you since this numbers cant be found normally in cheat engine
Have Fun and Enjoy
I couldn't find PlayersMoney_h in the regedit and changing the value for totalexp to 4300 didnt change my level at all. Any help?

bigdonk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bigdonk »

CIKOMELANTIK wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:21 pm
u can just search the 4 byte of the money like usual on the latest version
how do i do this

Shadowite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shadowite »

Anyone looking into the EXP having gone missing from the list btw?

architekt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by architekt »

I can help you, if you want to edit xp, use CE, then if you are lvl 2 with 25 xp (it's an example) search 225, keep searching after you get xp, after you find what your looking for edit it like 3500 fo lvl 35 etc