Re: Phasmophobia

Post by zephirot »

Sherkal wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:39 pm
zephirot wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:26 pm
Sherkal wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:52 pm
Great release. Is there a possibility to put infinite stamina? It's a function that helps a lot. :D
Hey Sherkal ;)
Actually it's already there, just not directly in a script.
Under "Solo / Co-Op Player info" and then "Movement speed" script, you just have to activate/lock "Able to sprint" to YES and you will be able to run as long as you want (you will still hear the sound that you are exhausted from time to time but it won't stop you from running)
Oh, I got it. Thanks a lot for the help. As for realtime location of player and ghost, it wasn't working or I couldn't make it work. Can you explain to me how I use this function? Sorry my English, it's because I'm brazilian hahaha :D By the way, great job done with this phasmophobia table. 8-)
No worries, happy to help! :)
For the real-time one, it's better to activate it in the lobby, before joining a map, as it will show immediately locations after the loading.
If you activate it in-game, you will have to wait for the ghost to move in another room or it won't show anything until then (that's how the script is triggered)

Edit:
Table updated for 0.5.0.2
-Show Ghost fixed
-Ghost info fixed
-Power & light info fixed
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Cursed_v1.0.2.CT
(466.25 KiB) Downloaded 256 times

Vayek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vayek »

I just downloaded this table, and fully updated the Phasmophobia Steam game (just now). and the table does not allow me to activate multiple scripts. The one I'm specifically after is buying more gear or, more preferably, editing my cash value to some crazy ass number.

Is the something I'm missing?

**Edit**

I just restarted everythign, and the script now works and lets me buy everything. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

If i can make a request, can there be a way to set buy number? or edit the item numbers directly? Clicking for each buy wears out my hand and mouse lol

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Vayek wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:24 am
I just downloaded this table, and fully updated the Phasmophobia Steam game (just now). and the table does not allow me to activate multiple scripts. The one I'm specifically after is buying more gear or, more preferably, editing my cash value to some crazy ass number.

**Edit**

I just restarted everythign, and the script now works and lets me buy everything. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

If i can make a request, can there be a way to set buy number? or edit the item numbers directly? Clicking for each buy wears out my hand and mouse lol
You can just make a script yourself that spams the mouse button while active and activate that while you hover over the buy buttons. Most gaming mice/keyboards come with software that can do this by default but if yours did not you can download/use other programs such as AutoHotKey, Xpadder, etc.

ashbri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ashbri »

Hi, how can I use Evidence Controller in the right way? If it was activated before game starts it showed all of the new cursed items from update, but I can find only 1-2 on the map. And this happens every time on all of the maps.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

ashbri wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Hi, how can I use Evidence Controller in the right way? If it was activated before game starts it showed all of the new cursed items from update, but I can find only 1-2 on the map. And this happens every time on all of the maps.
It is possible that it only allows you to control the 1 evidence. That would mean that the new cursed items including the spirit board take the same spawn and only 1 of them can spawn on any map at a time. Select the 1 you would prefer to spawn at all times and leave it to have that 1 always spawn (removing some of the randomnesses). I am only guessing since I personally never used that but that is what I thought it did. It is also possible they never intended to have it freeze (meaning it is only there to show you what has spawned)

Edit/update I took the time to actually look into this and it seemed the listed evidence was changing at random (at 1 point it showed spirit board, voodoo doll, and music box. Next second those all changed to a cursed mirror, summoning circle, and tarot cards. This was happening without me freezing the evidence or anything like that and I doubt that is intentional but it is possible that it was only happening till I opened the main door (did not check after I opened the door).
Last edited by lee_terry_jr on Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vayek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vayek »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:10 am
Vayek wrote:

**Edit**

You can just make a script yourself that spams the mouse button while active and activate that while you hover over the buy buttons. Most gaming mice/keyboards come with software that can do this by default but if yours did not you can download/use other programs such as AutoHotKey, Xpadder, etc.
I created a macro, and then opened my game tonight to try this, and now my game wont allow me to buy anymore gear. I've restarted it a bunch, quit your table, etc. It's so weird. I also just had Steam revalidate my game files.

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

ashbri wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Indeed it's something I noticed too.
But yes for sure all of them are "not there".
They could be on the map but not in a place that is accessible tho. That could explain the detection!
In some games, many objects can be created outside of the playing area just to have an instance of the item.
So who knows, maybe all of them are in the sky miles away or underground...
For example the death room you are sent to after the ghost catches you is located far away and underground.
But I will see if it's possible to filter the list and remove the "fake" ones.

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Vayek wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:52 am
lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:10 am
Vayek wrote:

**Edit**

I created a macro, and then opened my game tonight to try this, and now my game wont allow me to buy anymore gear. I've restarted it a bunch, quit your table, etc. It's so weird. I also just had Steam revalidate my game files.
In older versions of the game it was possible to edit manually but not anymore because the save method is different since.
And many things are done server side..
I'm also using a macro to do it quickly (Logitech keyboard so I can link G keys to a macro and spam mouse click)

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Vayek wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:52 am

I use a macro I made using my mouse drivers to buy gear but before I turn that on I watch my cash while I buy an item to make sure the cheat is working and if the cheat is not working I deactivate all cheats, close cheat engine, exit the game, restart the game, restart cheat engine by oping the table, activate the store cheat, and try again. Remember to wait a few seconds after clicking the first option in the table for it to take effect since if you click before it has finished it will not work properly (there is a clear note in the table telling you to wait tho and if you did not wait it is your own fault). You can not edit current cash and you might have used all the cash you had if you failed to check before starting the cheat before but you can sell some of your gear to get some cash. There is also probably a max limit on how much of the items you can have (I set my items at 1000 each and call it good). I also bought a ton of extra motion sensors and resold them for cash (that way if this ever gets patched I should still have my extra cash).

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

As lee_terry_jr said, maybe you're just out of cash.
The script is not a real "free" shop.
You still need to have a minimum of cash on you (more than the price of the item you wanna buy) but it won't be spent!

Edit:

Just a small update for the table

- Show Ghost v3 (fully visible) -> Fixed and re-added
- Fuse Box Always Starts Turned On -> Fixed
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Cursed_v1.0.3.CT
(515.27 KiB) Downloaded 191 times

orcun9988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orcun9988 »

zephirot wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:45 am
As lee_terry_jr said, maybe you're just out of cash.
The script is not a real "free" shop.
You still need to have a minimum of cash on you (more than the price of the item you wanna buy) but it won't be spent!

Edit:

Just a small update for the table

- Show Ghost v3 (fully visible) -> Fixed and re-added
- Fuse Box Always Starts Turned On -> Fixed

hi sir, I'm trying to add ur cheat engine table to c# windows form application to this pointers but I can't figure it out how to? can u explain or make a tutorial video about this pls?

I can't find phasmophobia pointers so I'm trynig to add ur cheat table

[Link]

for example I take adress from ur cheat engine table to add my project but it didn't work idk why
[Link]

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

orcun9988 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:51 pm

hi sir, I'm trying to add ur cheat engine table to c# windows form application to this pointers but I can't figure it out how to? can u explain or make a tutorial video about this pls?

I can't find phasmophobia pointers so I'm trynig to add ur cheat table

for example I take adress from ur cheat engine table to add my project but it didn't work idk why
1st even if they could help you it is not likely they will since you are essentially trying to take something they put time/effort into making into something you made and most people dislike it when another person steals their work (especially if they do not give credit). However, assuming they did not care about that you are asking them to help you find out how to work a program they might never have used before. For the sake of argument, let's assume they are willing to help, they know how to use that program, and that program can actually run LUA scripts. explaining these things is often difficult/problematic even if you post a step by step tutorial (which would likely take some time). Also, I do not think these cheats use a set address (I believe they do a sort of mini scan to find the addresses every time). I could be wrong since I can not code lua (barley manage to understand how to mod 7 days xml) but based on the past conversations I have had with the author of the script that is what my brain has.

Note: I removed the link since I did not click it (I tend to avoid clicking random links due to bad experiences).

alked
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alked »

can you update for 0.5.1 ?

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

orcun9988 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:51 pm
Hi orcun, unfortunately I can't help at all, never made a windows form application...

Edit:
Table updated for 0.5.1.0
- Fixed Show Ghost and Ghost Info

Other scripts are ok it seems but if there is a problem, let me know!

Merry Christmas to all of you :)
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Cursed_v1.1.0.CT
(517.89 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zephirot »

Happy new year! ;)

A small update.
- Added a new method for the cursed items (in Scripts to Activate Before Starting Maps)
You should now be able to see only the ones that are really there. Unfortunately, in the code they don't mention the room..
- I updated the Evidence controller and removed "fake" cursed items, this script will be mainly to know the location of the bones (shows now the room) and all random evidences during a game.
- I fixed again the show ghost, seems it was not always possible to see it...

Enjoy :D
Attachments
Phasmophobia_Cursed_v1.1.2.CT
(574.32 KiB) Downloaded 129 times