Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by Glowmoss »

Thusyned wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:22 am
Thanks for letting me know stuff isn't working I guess lol. 2 scripts did have an issue but the rest worked fine for me they just don't work as you think they do as the truck keypad has to be pressed to end the mission. The disable end game just stops the match from ending when you die. The freeze player location freezes the location of the player so if you are outside and freeze it then go inside the game will still think you are outside. I put some of that info in the latest update so people don't get confused.

Let me know if you have any issues with them.

Angrycircle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Angrycircle »

Another update today. Haven't checked if stuff is broken yet.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Yeah a lot of stuff isn't working after the update. I have started fixing some stuff and will continue when I get some free time.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I updated most of the scripts let me know if you find any not orange that are broken still.
viewtopic.php?p=248712#p248712

Thusyned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thusyned »

I've gone ahead and updated this table again. I'm aiming to retain how organized the original table in this topic was rather than the somewhat messy table @Glowmoss has provided (no offense). By the way, thanks to him for updating the table options in the first place and adding new functions.

Most of the options work flawlessly. Everything that isn't working can easily be determined if you refer to the table legend. I've also gave many options better names so they are less confusing and added a cool tutorial on how to get unlimited inventory slots without risk of game crashing.

Some of the stuff like changing the crosshair color, inventory size, and interaction distance for other players in the Co-Op Player Information section might actually be useless and not work even if you are host, but I have no one to test that stuff with so I left it in on the off chance that it does actually do something.

Enjoy.
Attachments
Phasmophobia Truck Overhaul 0.6.3.1.ct
(330.49 KiB) Downloaded 264 times

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Thusyned wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:34 am
it's all good Thusyned everyone likes their stuff orginised differently. I admit it was a mess of a table but I have made it a lot more organised lol. Yeah I can't test those either but I would assume they don't work I just never bothered removing them in case they do something.
I like the renaming of the themes and have started using them in my recent tables. I have recently got the darkMode() function working properly so I just have the night and dark modes now as it's impossible for someone on light mode to enable them and screw up their ui lol.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Thusyned wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:34 am
I've gone ahead and updated this table again. I'm aiming to retain how organized the original table in this topic was rather than the somewhat messy table @Glowmoss has provided (no offense). By the way, thanks to him for updating the table options in the first place and adding new functions.

Most of the options work flawlessly. Everything that isn't working can easily be determined if you refer to the table legend. I've also gave many options better names so they are less confusing and added a cool tutorial on how to get unlimited inventory slots without risk of game crashing.

Some of the stuff like changing the crosshair color, inventory size, and interaction distance for other players in the Co-Op Player Information section might actually be useless and not work even if you are host, but I have no one to test that stuff with so I left it in on the off chance that it does actually do something.

Enjoy.
Any chance of an update? Nothing works :(