lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Mortal991 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:53 am

The offsets were changed, so yes it was an issue from the update
Ya, just tested again and the old inf walk/sprint code works fine. You do hear the sound the character makes when it runs out of stamina but the speed does not change as long as you hold the run button allowing you to sprint forever (it has always been like that tho). So, as I said the inf stamina from old version does still work but yours does make the sound stop which can be helpful for those who are bothered by the sound. The item sell hack was never a thing that I can remember and the buy hack from the previous table works fine but having a way to edit the sell value of items is helpful for those who do not have enough cash to buy all of the gear from the start (saves time so they do not have to do it the slow way like I did). This is not me getting on your case about these things but it is me clarifying to @zephirot and everyone else that the old run codes do still work fine and the new stamina code is not needed if the sound does not bother you (do not want them wasting time looking into something that is not broken). That being said, I did all of my testing in single-player mode and the results may be different in mp lobbies (especially if you are not the host). Also, I was unable to get the salt cheat to work (would not show when pasted and when tried to overwrite old 1 got error). The photo code worked tho so I know I am not doing it wrong.

InsecureCheetah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by InsecureCheetah »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:17 am
Mortal991 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:53 am

The offsets were changed, so yes it was an issue from the update
Ya, just tested again and the old inf walk/sprint code works fine. You do hear the sound the character makes when it runs out of stamina but the speed does not change as long as you hold the run button allowing you to sprint forever (it has always been like that tho). So, as I said the inf stamina from old version does still work but yours does make the sound stop which can be helpful for those who are bothered by the sound. The item sell hack was never a thing that I can remember and the buy hack from the previous table works fine but having a way to edit the sell value of items is helpful for those who do not have enough cash to buy all of the gear from the start (saves time so they do not have to do it the slow way like I did). This is not me getting on your case about these things but it is me clarifying to @zephirot and everyone else that the old run codes do still work fine and the new stamina code is not needed if the sound does not bother you (do not want them wasting time looking into something that is not broken). That being said, I did all of my testing in single-player mode and the results may be different in mp lobbies (especially if you are not the host). Also, I was unable to get the salt cheat to work (would not show when pasted and when tried to overwrite old 1 got error). The photo code worked tho so I know I am not doing it wrong.
I just put them out there incase someone needs them :D and yeah the infinite salt should be working now

twiztidchris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twiztidchris »

hello is there a way to noclip or spawn more then one ghosts for the cheat table?

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

twiztidchris wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:59 am
hello is there a way to noclip or spawn more then one ghosts for the cheat table?
Not really and I am not sure it is possible but if it is I seriously hope it never gets added because there are too many people who would use it to ruin the game for others.

For clarification I was saying that being able to spawn multiple ghosts would ruin the game for others and is something I hope never gets added (if possible). The no clip code is not that big a deal imo.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Better Flashlight code seems broken, dono how long it has been like that bc I stopped using it when we got the one that increases shoulder light range.

Coderbox1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Coderbox1 »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:13 am
Better Flashlight code seems broken, dono how long it has been like that bc I stopped using it when we got the one that increases shoulder light range.
It is still easy to hook from PCflashlight_grabbedordropped (or whatever it was)
Just look for rcx related offsets.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

The update today broke a bunch of the scripts the rapid/infinite photos, and salt codes will not even turn on. There seems to be a code that can turn on but causes a crash (seems to be the stamina code @Mortal991 provided but the other stamina code works fine). Show ghost codes seem broken again also and I am still testing to find other things but will give updates later if anything new is found.

InsecureCheetah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by InsecureCheetah »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:54 am
The update today broke a bunch of the scripts the rapid/infinite photos, and salt codes will not even turn on. There seems to be a code that can turn on but causes a crash (seems to be the stamina code @Mortal991 provided but the other stamina code works fine). Show ghost codes seem broken again also and I am still testing to find other things but will give updates later if anything new is found.
Here viewtopic.php?p=231029#p231029

Thusyned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thusyned »

I kinda wish this table would be updated again. The other one that's on the forum is very disorganized and missing options that this one has.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Thusyned wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:01 am
I kinda wish this table would be updated again. The other one that's on the forum is very disorganized and missing options that this one has.
I agree 100%, I was just taking the updated cheats from the other table and moving them into this one which worked till recently when the new update broke the scripts from this which are not in the other table.

Angrycircle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Angrycircle »

How are these tables made? i'd love to try keep this updated. But im a total novice at this.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Angrycircle wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:30 pm
How are these tables made? i'd love to try keep this updated. But im a total novice at this.
some of em are made using LUA code I believe but not sure about all of them and can not say for sure how this 1 was made. Sorry for late reply and hope that helps.

Angrycircle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Angrycircle »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:43 am
Angrycircle wrote:
some of em are made using LUA code I believe but not sure about all of them and can not say for sure how this 1 was made. Sorry for late reply and hope that helps.
No problem, i was just looking at tutorials around on how to find the things i need. But it seems Phasmo is a little more complicated as i have no idea how i would find things like; ghost name, ghost room, ghost hunting. Those kind of things don't really have a number to search. I guess some more understanding of coding would help here. But for now im lost af :D.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Angrycircle wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 1:31 pm
lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:43 am
Angrycircle wrote:
No problem, i was just looking at tutorials around on how to find the things i need. But it seems Phasmo is a little more complicated as i have no idea how i would find things like; ghost name, ghost room, ghost hunting. Those kind of things don't really have a number to search. I guess some more understanding of coding would help here. But for now im lost af :D.
Yes and no, I would not be surprised if the ghost was a number in the game but regardless cheat engine can search for specific text (or it could last I tried). I think I had to set ce to search string to find text tho (I could be remembering wrong but I am 90% sure that was the case). That said, the ghost info code works in the table posted for this game in the table section which was linked above and so finding the ghost info is a bit redundant. For those looking for that other table who do not wish to search through multiple posts try this link viewtopic.php?p=249001#p249001 Glowmoss has stepped up to try keeping it updated. They might be able to help you (they already posted a comment for someone suggesting something that might help you as well so remember to check the 5 most recent posts they had made in that thread (it is only 2 posts back atm but wanted to be safe in case they make more posts before you read this).

Thusyned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thusyned »

I've decided to take some stuff from the other forum post here and merge it with the organization of this table. Some options are not working on the other table.
Attachments
Phasmophobia VR Overhaul 0.6.1.7.ct
(583.73 KiB) Downloaded 168 times