Phasmophobia

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kraken89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:13 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by kraken89 »

hi im looking for someone that know how to “hack games” and know how make a gui (ModMenu)

codes that i have already for phasmophobia
coords
sanity
timer countdown
etc

email me or dm

rubedo128
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:49 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by rubedo128 »

can you update

ghost
Type
Name
Age
Favourite Room

zephirot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by zephirot »

Here's an update of my table (0.176.36)
Info/show ghost, salt, photo, truck timer...
And an info on where to locate the part of the code to update it later if needed.

Edit: Oh well.. new update on steam so.. have to update to 0.176.39 :lol:
Table updated
Attachments
Phasmophobia_0.176.39_v1.CT
(448.31 KiB) Downloaded 539 times

User avatar
SkyLacex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by SkyLacex »

gj zephirot

lcmiracle
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:16 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by lcmiracle »

Would appreciate a sanity freezer.

Edit: according to [Link], insanity is internally used to perform sanity checks. The displayed sanity value = (100 - insanity value) + random value between (-2, 3).

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 674

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by cfemen »

well, there are already tables/trainer for the usual stuff like money/xp

the updates after the dev added the obfuscation(+melon loader block) added also new bugs ... mostly that the ghost does not move/attack.
coz this i've coded this hook, so i could track the ghost after each update to check if its fixed :lol:

and yeah now im sharing it, i probably won't add more stuff to it.

Image



it shows the ghost infos, mission infos and you can force the ghost to start flashing visible.
you also can activate a ghost radar that shows you the [ ] distance to the ghost.

the UI windows can be collapsed/expanded/dragged/resized(if you press escape or in a game menu)
the UI pos/size will be saved, so next time you wont need to adjust them again.

im to lazy to code a injector so:
how to use:
-you can use a injector like ExtremeInjector
-or attach cheat engine
-Memory View -> Tools -> Inject DLL
-click no if cheat engine ask to execute a function of the DLL


Password : cfefrf


you may have to install x64 Visual Studio C++ Redists from Microsoft (i used Visual Studio 2019)
Attachments
CFE Hook.rar
Phasmophobia
November 4th Update
0.176.39
+Ouija Radar
(132.29 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
Last edited by cfemen on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
1H4Ck3Rru5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:46 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by 1H4Ck3Rru5 »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:48 am
well, there are already tables/trainer for the usual stuff like money/xp

the updates after the dev added the obfuscation(+melon loader block) added also new bugs ... mostly that the ghost does not move/attack.
coz this i've coded this hook, so i could track the ghost after each update to check if its fixed :lol:

and yeah now im sharing it, i probably won't add more stuff to it.

Image



it shows the ghost infos, mission infos and you can force the ghost to start flashing visible.
you also can activate a ghost radar that shows you the [ ] distance to the ghost.
note : the radar height position is a bit strange ... didn't figure out why ...

the UI windows can be dragged/resized(if you press escape or in a game menu)
the UI pos/size will be saved, so next time you wont need to adjust them again.

im to lazy to code a injector so:
how to use:
-you can use a injector like ExtremeInjector
-or attach cheat engine
-Memory View -> Tools -> Inject DLL
-click no if cheat engine ask to execute a function of the DLL


Password : cfefrf


you may have to install x64 Visual Studio C++ Redists from Microsoft (i used Visual Studio 2019)
Using Extreme injector shows me "injection failed" Cheat Engine doesnt work too

alked
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:31 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by alked »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:48 am
Using Extreme injector shows me "injection failed" Cheat Engine doesnt work too
look what he said
-click no if cheat engine ask to execute a function of the DLL

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 674

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by cfemen »

1H4Ck3Rru5 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:28 am


Using Extreme injector shows me "injection failed" Cheat Engine doesnt work too
make sure you have the C++ redists installed, or probably its your AV thats blocking the inject.

//


reuploaded a new version, i fixed a bug in the camera that could lead to a crash while ending the round.
also added a ouija board radar, you will see a blue Ouija label if the level contains a board.

Image

note : sometimes you will see the ouja-board behind the truck - thats not a bug in my hook, the game just has a bug and spawns it there (i checked it with a quickly coded noclip, to make sure that the board is really there)

alked
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:31 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by alked »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:53 am
note : sometimes you will see the ouja-board behind the truck - thats not a bug in my hook, the game just has a bug and spawns it there (i checked it with a quickly coded noclip, to make sure that the board is really there)
can you include noclip :D too ?

eleofharmony
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by eleofharmony »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:53 am
1H4Ck3Rru5 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:28 am


Using Extreme injector shows me "injection failed" Cheat Engine doesnt work too
make sure you have the C++ redists installed, or probably its your AV thats blocking the inject.

//


reuploaded a new version, i fixed a bug in the camera that could lead to a crash while ending the round.
also added a ouija board radar, you will see a blue Ouija label if the level contains a board.

Image

note : sometimes you will see the ouja-board behind the truck - thats not a bug in my hook, the game just has a bug and spawns it there (i checked it with a quickly coded noclip, to make sure that the board is really there)
This is awesome, table works great! But still crashes on round end or at the start of a next round

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 674

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by cfemen »

eleofharmony wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:56 am
This is awesome, table works great! But still crashes on round end or at the start of a next round

its not a table :lol:

hmmm i've made a few changes to make sure the game is not loading while trying to get infos/read pointers. maybe this helps.
reuploaded a new DLL.

yamisakura
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:24 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by yamisakura »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:13 am
eleofharmony wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:56 am
This is awesome, table works great! But still crashes on round end or at the start of a next round

its not a table :lol:

hmmm i've made a few changes to make sure the game is not loading while trying to get infos/read pointers. maybe this helps.
reuploaded a new DLL.
thank u ...

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 336

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by zachillios »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:53 am
1H4Ck3Rru5 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:28 am


Using Extreme injector shows me "injection failed" Cheat Engine doesnt work too
make sure you have the C++ redists installed, or probably its your AV thats blocking the inject.

//


reuploaded a new version, i fixed a bug in the camera that could lead to a crash while ending the round.
also added a ouija board radar, you will see a blue Ouija label if the level contains a board.



note : sometimes you will see the ouja-board behind the truck - thats not a bug in my hook, the game just has a bug and spawns it there (i checked it with a quickly coded noclip, to make sure that the board is really there)
Thanks so much for this, it's been great. But it looks like the latest update broke it. See below:

Image

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 674

Re: Phasmophobia

Post by cfemen »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:44 pm
~
Thanks so much for this, it's been great. But it looks like the latest update broke it. See below:
~
Hi zachillios,

i've just launched the game and it still works - so i assume you are on the beta branch?
i will update the hook if the main branch is updated, coz it would be additional work to update it for beta and then again if its recompiled for the main branch :?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SunStormer