The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Professor_8D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk

Post by Professor_8D »

Does anyone have the item code for rope?

MadQuila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MadQuila »

danke schoen!

shuuujin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shuuujin »

need update on the latest... it doesnt work anymore
Marc wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:33 am
Here is a table for the GoG-Version.
For the Steam Version, please head over to the table from Zanzer!

Features:
  • unlimited attribute points
  • unlimited skill points
  • 999.999g
  • 900.000 XP at the current level = lvl up after each fight
  • Bandages and Potions do not decrease when used to heal after fight
  • update: now randomia-Bar is always full
Mssing: godmode/hitpoint freeze and one-hit-kill. Could not figure out what the code in the game is actually doing :cry:
Updating the table for newer/different versions of the game
Usually I try to use AOBScans, hoping that my cheats survive updates of the game. In this case, the binary code changes with every new build, because the compiler seems to use random registers for the operations. So the game does still the same thing, but the opcodes are of course different.

So, how do we adjust a script from the cheat table to a new version? Luckily, it’s not really difficult, only annoying :D

1. In the Cheat Engine main window, go to “Mono” in the menu and click on “activate mono”
2. Open the script you want to adjust
3. Scroll down to the blue commentary-section at the bottom of the script.
4. In the second line on the commentary, you will find the name of the code we want to change. In our case, it’s InventoryList.Init+29b
5. Copy this address to the clipboard
6. In the code of the commentary, there are some lines marked with “injecting here”. Remember those lines, escpecially the offsets.
7. Go back to the Cheat Engine main window and press Ctrl-D to invoke the disassembler
8. In the Disassembler, press Ctrl-G to go to a specific code location, use Ctrl-V to insert our address
9. In the code section, scroll down slowly and search for the same/similar instructions.

For example,in the old cheat we have:
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"GameAssembly.dll"+169ACCB: 8B 70 50 - mov esi,[rax+50]
"GameAssembly.dll"+169ACCE: 33 C9 - xor ecx,ecx
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------

Now, looking into current programs code, we find:
"GameAssembly.dll"+1A7F572: 8B 58 50 - mov ebx,[rax+50]
"GameAssembly.dll"+1A7F575: 33 C9 - xor ecx,ecx

Guess what: we've found it!

10. If you have found the right code, mark the first line of it, then invoke AutoAssembler and in there “Template – Full injection”.
11. Now move the old script window and our just-created script window next to each other. Take a look at the old script and what it does to do the cheat. Copy that line(s) to the new script, adjust the commands if necessary. (Until now, I only had do copy the line(s).)
12. For further reference, I’d suggest to update the address of the code in the commentary section –in our case from "InventoryList.Init+29b"
to "InventoryList.Init+302"
13. Press Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C to copy the whole new cheat script into the clipboard
14. Close the window of the new script, insert the copied code into the old script-window
15. Press ok and check if it works
Update 2020-10-01: Just finished chapter 9 and thus the complete game. If you need an update of the table, see the spoiler above, since I just uninstalled the game :)

have fun,
Marc

youngatheart362
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by youngatheart362 »

Marc wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:33 am
Here is a table for the GoG-Version.
For the Steam Version, please head over to the table from Zanzer!

Features:
  • unlimited attribute points
  • unlimited skill points
  • 999.999g
  • 900.000 XP at the current level = lvl up after each fight
  • Bandages and Potions do not decrease when used to heal after fight
  • update: now randomia-Bar is always full
Mssing: godmode/hitpoint freeze and one-hit-kill. Could not figure out what the code in the game is actually doing :cry:
Updating the table for newer/different versions of the game
Usually I try to use AOBScans, hoping that my cheats survive updates of the game. In this case, the binary code changes with every new build, because the compiler seems to use random registers for the operations. So the game does still the same thing, but the opcodes are of course different.

So, how do we adjust a script from the cheat table to a new version? Luckily, it’s not really difficult, only annoying :D

1. In the Cheat Engine main window, go to “Mono” in the menu and click on “activate mono”
2. Open the script you want to adjust
3. Scroll down to the blue commentary-section at the bottom of the script.
4. In the second line on the commentary, you will find the name of the code we want to change. In our case, it’s InventoryList.Init+29b
5. Copy this address to the clipboard
6. In the code of the commentary, there are some lines marked with “injecting here”. Remember those lines, escpecially the offsets.
7. Go back to the Cheat Engine main window and press Ctrl-D to invoke the disassembler
8. In the Disassembler, press Ctrl-G to go to a specific code location, use Ctrl-V to insert our address
9. In the code section, scroll down slowly and search for the same/similar instructions.

For example,in the old cheat we have:
"GameAssembly.dll"+169ACCB: 8B 70 50 - mov esi,[rax+50]
"GameAssembly.dll"+169ACCE: 33 C9 - xor ecx,ecx

Now, looking into current programs code, we find:
"GameAssembly.dll"+1A7F572: 8B 58 50 - mov ebx,[rax+50]
"GameAssembly.dll"+1A7F575: 33 C9 - xor ecx,ecx

Guess what: we've found it!

10. If you have found the right code, mark the first line of it, then invoke AutoAssembler and in there “Template – Full injection”.
11. Now move the old script window and our just-created script window next to each other. Take a look at the old script and what it does to do the cheat. Copy that line(s) to the new script, adjust the commands if necessary. (Until now, I only had do copy the line(s).)
12. For further reference, I’d suggest to update the address of the code in the commentary section –in our case from "InventoryList.Init+29b"
to "InventoryList.Init+302"
13. Press Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C to copy the whole new cheat script into the clipboard
14. Close the window of the new script, insert the copied code into the old script-window
15. Press ok and check if it works
Update 2020-10-01: Just finished chapter 9 and thus the complete game. If you need an update of the table, see the spoiler above, since I just uninstalled the game :)

have fun,
Marc
I'm really sorry. i have the GOG edition and I've tried every tutorial I can find to make this cheat work. Unfortunately everything I try doesn't work. Would someone be so kind to explain to me how to get this to work?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's my table.
Might work with Steam or GOG, too.

GRIFFIN94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRIFFIN94 »

has anyone ever asked about the Windows Store version ct ? smh... game leaves GamePass library in 9 days.