No weight

Steam Website:

Thanks

verchecker77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Medieval Dynasty

Post by verchecker77 »

That would be nice its quiet easy to cheat little bit with CE but a table would be nice :mrgreen: ..

darkblueyosi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkblueyosi »

this is nice game its like Kingdom Come with survival and crafting game

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Uploaded my table here : viewtopic.php?p=153789#p153789
Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 pm

For better resolution see: [Link]
Last edited by Akira on Tue May 17, 2022 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zippy174
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zippy174 »

Anyone know how to find the address for gold?

Rambo99
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rambo99 »

Please post cheatengine table for this game.

giwig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by giwig »

Due to the large number of visits - I moved here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13810

CE Table for Medieval Dynasty
Made by GiWiG
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
always check the relevance of programs and games. below it is written on which version everything works for me.

tested on:
Cheat Engine == v7.1
Game Version == 0.1.0.6

the table was checked on two computers:

1.Intel i9 NVIDIA RTX 2070 Windows 10
2.Intel i7 AMD RX580 Linux Wine 5.17
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
added:
+ PLAYER STATS:
-> HP, Stamina, Food, Watter, Dirt ( the script itself is deactivated after the search. )

+ SKILLS
-> go to the skills menu and activate the script. click any skill icon on top to fill in the addresses. the script itself is deactivated after the search, while filling in the addresses.

+ WEIGHT
-> the script itself is deactivated after it finds the player's weight. on my second computer I searched for a long time, but found it. you can turn off the script in the process and try to turn it on again. here the main thing is that the two maximum values ​​are the same for example 99999 and 99999, then it will work.

+ TECHOLOGY
-> go to the technology menu and activate the script. before exiting the menu, you should first deactivate the script.

+ ITEMS
-> you can change the number of items in the chest. to see the number, you need to shift at least one object.

BUGS FIXED (may be):
* PLAYER STATS
* WEIGHT
* SKILLS
* TECHNOLOGY ( complete rewrite )
so that the game does not crash and the cheat works correctly, change the following options in the settings.

giwig_v4.CT
(48.84 KiB) Downloaded 1735 times
old tables
old tables:
giwig_v3.CT
(54.04 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
+ found how to attach a file :oops:
giwig_v2.CT
(43.8 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
giwig_v1.CT
(46.58 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
working on:
* playing :D

... for those who scold me that my site is in Russian! at the top click "translate" and select your country flag!
[Link]
Last edited by giwig on Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

giwig wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:17 pm
Made by GiWiG
always check the relevance of programs and games. below it is written on which version everything works for me.

tested on:
Cheat Engine == v7.1
Game Version == 0.1.0.6
added:
+ HP, Stamina, Food, Watter
+ skll points
+ items when in the chest
+ you can change the level of technology :roll:

giwig_v3.CT
old tables
old tables:
giwig_v2.CT
giwig_v1.CT
working on:

... for those who scold me that my site is in Russian! at the top click "translate" and select your country flag!
[Link]
Many thanks for your cheattable. Anyway, i cannot get the Technology part to work, everything else works fine. I use same game & CE version as in your video ._.

shinystars
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shinystars »

giwig wrote:
Made by GiWiG

tested on:
Cheat Engine == v7.1
Game Version == 0.1.0.6
added:
+ skll points

giwig_v3.CT
old tables
old tables:
giwig_v2.CT
giwig_v1.CT
working on:

[Link]
hi thank you
can u add approval or affection or reputation cheat table ?

giwig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by giwig »

taki wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:22 am
giwig wrote:
Made by GiWiG

tested on:
Cheat Engine == v7.1
Game Version == 0.1.0.6
added:
+ skll points

giwig_v3.CT
old tables
old tables:
giwig_v2.CT
giwig_v1.CT
working on:

[Link]
Many thanks for your cheattable. Anyway, i cannot get the Technology part to work, everything else works fine. I use same game & CE version as in your video ._.
check out the new version, hopefully it will work.

giwig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by giwig »

shinystars wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:40 am
giwig wrote:
Made by GiWiG

tested on:
Cheat Engine == v7.1
Game Version == 0.1.0.6
added:
+ skll points

giwig_v3.CT
old tables
old tables:
giwig_v2.CT
giwig_v1.CT
working on:

[Link]
hi thank you
can u add approval or affection or reputation cheat table ?
Raise your Romeo skill level with the cheat and try to roll it.
a new version of the cheat at the top in my post.

ReZpawner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReZpawner »

Could you add this to the tables forum so we can access it directly from there? Excellent work btw!
Technology doesn't work though.

giwig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by giwig »

ReZpawner wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:33 am
Could you add this to the tables forum so we can access it directly from there? Excellent work btw!
Technology doesn't work though.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13810

just moved to the main forum with cheat tables. :D

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:41 pm
Uploaded my table here : viewtopic.php?p=153789#p153789
Akira wrote: