Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] Idle Expanse

Post by RaxeIe »

Game Name: Idle Expanse
Game Engine: Unreal Engine I think
Game Version: not sure but it just released today (sept 7, 2020)
Options Required: get pass the anticheat on the title screen and everything else is up to whoever is making the table, the generally useful stuff I suppose, infinite diamonds, gold, max level mercs, supply depot reset, instant mission time, chronoscope, quantum sleepstream, dlc, etc.
Steam Website:
Other Info: friggin title screen anticheat
Last edited by RaxeIe on Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zaraf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Idle Expanse

Post by Zaraf »

It's not just on the title screen. If you load up cheat engine after the game is already running, after a few seconds the game will crash.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

Zaraf wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:28 am
It's not just on the title screen. If you load up cheat engine after the game is already running, after a few seconds the game will crash.
oops, i didnt confirm that part but i was relatively sure that was the case anyways

lurkingfuhrer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lurkingfuhrer »

its anti cheat

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

lurkingfuhrer wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:04 am
its anti cheat
completely and utterly uncheatable? ok.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

All I can do is make the game not close. I'm not sure if the game properly saves when doing stuff, as I had to skip the tutorial multiple times, but when playing a match(or whatever those are), it saved.
Other than that, I didn't check anything else. So, now that you can use Cheat Engine, you can try to get the rest yourself.
Attachments
IdleExpanse-Win64.CT
(611 Bytes) Downloaded 73 times

Bartholemeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bartholemeow »

So the following problem occurs: The game now wipes all progress with the table that doesn't let it close / check. Got kicked back to tutorial each time after an hour or so of messing around. Each time i close and re-open the game with the table applied, it will default to "zero progress" effectively making you start over each time.

Once it's disabled, it will load the "correct" save and restore progress.

I have absolutely no idea how to even begin tackling this, just figured i'd mention it.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Bartholemeow wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:43 pm
The game now wipes all progress with the table that doesn't let it close / check. Got kicked back to tutorial each time after an hour or so of messing around. Each time i close and re-open the game with the table applied, it will default to "zero progress" effectively making you start over each time.
Ok. I took another look after a couple of months and now I understand what's happening in general. This should fix all of that. Open the game, then enable the script. The game won't close and your saves will load and save properly. Yes, I tried myself by closing the game multiple times, deleting saves, starting back again, etc. Everything seems to load and save properly. Enjoy :P
Attachments
IdleExpanse-Win64.CT
Version when uploaded: v3704
(41.22 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

Bartholemeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bartholemeow »

Yay it worked, Thanks for the quick response :)

Further testing reveals speedhack will cause a shutdown (code 8). Tested with default 100,200,500 speeds.
Managed to find floats for dust collector / gem collector (gem collector was value*13) and had no luck finding direct gem values. Didn't try much else.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

Bartholemeow wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:56 pm

Further testing reveals speedhack will cause a shutdown (code 8). Tested with default 100,200,500 speeds.
Managed to find floats for dust collector / gem collector (gem collector was value*13) and had no luck finding direct gem values. Didn't try much else.
what is value*13 can you screenshot?

Bartholemeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bartholemeow »

RaxeIe wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:34 am
Bartholemeow wrote:

The gem collection device on the bottom left of the screen next to the particle collector. Since i couldn't find gems directly, i found that instead, set it to a high enough value and collected it.

For me it was a float value multiplied by 13. Some rounding occurs as well but it worked out in the end. Can't do screenshots atm but will try to add later.

Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raider01 »

RaxeIe wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:34 am
Bartholemeow wrote:

JohnnyFDBR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JohnnyFDBR »

who is good with math?
there is a dependence of the value of money
money in game / value
276 965
7 26
89 312.5