[Early Request] Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Poptop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Early Request] Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

Post by Poptop »

would be really good if there was a way to remove the LEVEL CAP , it is annoying haha

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

acecel wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:18 pm
EVERYONE, please MOVE TO viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13675

And if you posted scripts/tables on this topic, could you please post them again in the other one ?

Thanks a lot !
TwilightStarocean wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:51 am
Do NOT listen to these people. The thread they're referencing is a thread that was opened for a specific table maker. The table maker opened that thread solely so they could have a thread dedicated to supporting their table without the ramblings of a half dozen other people (which happen to also include save editors). It serves no purpose to spam a thread designed for a specific table maker with scripts/tables/save editors from other parties. Keep anything unrelated to that specific table in this thread, or create a new thread entirely.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:40 am
acecel wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:18 pm

And if you posted scripts/tables on this topic, could you please post them again in the other one ?

Thanks a lot !
TwilightStarocean wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:51 am
Do NOT listen to these people. The thread they're referencing is a thread that was opened for a specific table maker. The table maker opened that thread solely so they could have a thread dedicated to supporting their table without the ramblings of a half dozen other people (which happen to also include save editors). It serves no purpose to spam a thread designed for a specific table maker with scripts/tables/save editors from other parties. Keep anything unrelated to that specific table in this thread, or create a new thread entirely.
Almost every topic i followed on this forum (in the tables section) worked that way, one and only one topic per game platform (steam/gog/etc) where everyone was sharing theirs tables and scripts (sometime one topic for a save editor or something), and some updating them when the original makers left, like a small community for each topic/game.

Sometimes there is few topics, STN for example often likes to have his own topic on which he explain a lot of stuff, etc ... but most of the time it's one topic per game.

And even if it wasn't i don't see the problem trying to regroup the community in the good section of the forum (being tables) ?

I don't understand why you think it's a good idea to keep people posting message in a forum section for "Cheat Requests".
On every post here when someone fill the initial request (being mostly a table with usuals cheats) there is a link to it and everyone move to there.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

acecel wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:29 pm
Almost every topic i followed on this forum (in the tables section) worked that way, one and only one topic per game platform (steam/gog/etc) where everyone was sharing theirs tables and scripts (sometime one topic for a save editor or something), and some updating them when the original makers left, like a small community for each topic/game.

Sometimes there is few topics, STN for example often likes to have his own topic on which he explain a lot of stuff, etc ... but most of the time it's one topic per game.

And even if it wasn't i don't see the problem trying to regroup the community in the good section of the forum (being tables) ?

I don't understand why you think it's a good idea to keep people posting message in a forum section for "Cheat Requests".
On every post here when someone fill the initial request (being mostly a table with usuals cheats) there is a link to it and everyone move to there.
Just because people have been doing something for so long doesn't mean it's the right way to do it. There is a Tools section for save editors (which the poster created a topic for). There is a Tables section for cheat tables. There is no rule that says there can only be one table topic per game. In fact, I've seen a lot of confusion over the years where someone says X isn't working, and the table makers are confused as to which table the poster is referring to. Lets be advocates for change that makes using this forum easier instead of promoting unnecessary difficulty in trying to find the information that people are looking for.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:21 pm
acecel wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:29 pm

Just because people have been doing something for so long doesn't mean it's the right way to do it. There is a Tools section for save editors (which the poster created a topic for). There is a Tables section for cheat tables. There is no rule that says there can only be one table topic per game. In fact, I've seen a lot of confusion over the years where someone says X isn't working, and the table makers are confused as to which table the poster is referring to. Lets be advocates for change that makes using this forum easier instead of promoting unnecessary difficulty in trying to find the information that people are looking for.
I really don't think it's a good idea to explode the small community around a game to many topics instead of one or two.
Each topic will die very soon because of the lack of posts, having one group working together to create cheats in one topic is better in my opinion.

But yes it is only my opinion, and you have yours, and we agree to disagree :)

About save editors or similar stuff, yes it is different than tables/cheats as they are tools, and should have their own topic in the right section as it is already the case and i completly agree with that.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

acecel wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:41 am
I really don't think it's a good idea to explode the small community around a game to many topics instead of one or two.
Each topic will die very soon because of the lack of posts, having one group working together to create cheats in one topic is better in my opinion.
But even current well-known table makers aren't doing this. For example, DrummerIX has different threads for Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy IX with Moguri Mod. There are multiple tables out there for Final Fantasy VIII that are under different threads. There are threads that say a table for X game is for Steam version, and then there's a different thread that says the same game is for the Windows Store version.

"Each topic will die very soon because of lack of posts" is an assertion you've made with no logic behind it. If there are no posts then the table wasn't wanted by the masses. I have yet to find a single table that someone has made that ended up having 0 posts. It might take a while for posts to come around (for example, if the game is unpopular), but if there are multiple tables for the same game and one is getting all of the attention while the other is not, that speaks to the quality of the table.

We're not going to wreck FRF by not spamming one table-maker's thread with every related table. We don't have such an excess of table makers that this fear of yours is logical.

Ziebelkuchen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ziebelkuchen »

Hey guys a question to the Save editor:
I tried to add some playerbuffs and almost all of them worked but i cant get the "+X% fate" or "+3 fate per enemy killed" to work.
Everytime i try these i dont get "more" fate energy from enemies or combos.
Am i missing something?
Thanks in advance!

modernwelfare3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by modernwelfare3 »

Those buffs may have unlisted requirements, may need to be set as an item buff, or may just not work at all.