Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
theoreticalfunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

Post by theoreticalfunk »

• Unlimited Balance
  • Unlimited Special
  • Toggle Combo End - would help unlock a bunch of challenges that require multiple tricks in the same combo
  • Freeze Timer
  • Edit: Cash
  • Edit: XP
  • Edit: Score

rutterbutter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

Post by rutterbutter »

Would absolutely love to see one too. Just trying to unlock Jack Black (via doing all the character challenges [including the ridiculous 'siiick' level combos]). I even went as far to find my current combo amount in cheat engine but when I changed it, it did not update in the game. Freeze timer would also be great on a few specific levels including getting that god forbidden tailslide off the venice thing.

Cash is easy to find and change tho.

XP is a lil more difficult, but I figured a way. Go and search "uknown initial value" and then start a quick warehouse run and end it after a rail or two. It'll say you got XX xp, so search "increased by exactly" XX. Until you find it. I made myself level 80 and I'm pretty sure thats around 500,000 xp.... really gets harder to level up later... anyway--"toggle combo end" sounds AMAZING.

EDIT: Score is also real easy to change--but not the amount in your combo, you can find it through some clever jumping during a real long rail though. Again, does not actually change how much that combo is worth, sadly.

EDIT EDIT: Don't be a dick with toppling leaderboards with this one tho: just for the challenges that require beating hard on speedruns. What you want to do is trick the game to think that you got all 10 park challenges. You do that by getting one challenge, searching for 1. Then, get another challenge and search by two. Keep repeating until you have 4. (Doing it with ~60 wont crash the game tho, so if need be, can do more). Then, change those 4 values to 10 and once you unpause, youll finish the speedrun. This doesn't let you change the time elapsed though--and some time is required to complete the initial challenges.

STILL looking for a way to mess with combos tho. Might just find out how to enable god balance without in game mods.
Last edited by rutterbutter on Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schorni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Schorni »

That qould be awsome! I hate the timer think... :-D

Thans to rutterbutter, your manuel for EXP works very well!

shadyness
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadyness »

Thanks for the pointers rutterbutter. Any luck or ideas on how to freeze the timer?

Dionisius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dionisius »

rutterbutter wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:44 am

Score is also real easy to change--but not the amount in your combo, you can find it through some clever jumping during a real long rail though. Again, does not actually change how much that combo is worth, sadly.

STILL looking for a way to mess with combos tho. Might just find out how to enable god balance without in game mods.
you can probably work out combos multiplier, especially with infinite balance turned on in menu.

step 1: find a pool.

step 2: grind pool edge infinitely

step 3: double tap either square/triangle/circle or X/Y/B depending if you're using xbox/ps4 controllers, double tapping these buttons will initiate a new move, and thus adding one more multiplier to your combo multiplier, thus every skill you do is another +1 to the multiplier and shouldn't be too hard to hunt down.

rutterbutter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rutterbutter »

Dionisius wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:33 pm
rutterbutter wrote:

Score is also real easy to change--but not the amount in your combo, you can find it through some clever jumping during a real long rail though. Again, does not actually change how much that combo is worth, sadly.

you can probably work out combos multiplier, especially with infinite balance turned on in menu.

step 3: double tap either square/triangle/circle or X/Y/B depending if you're using xbox/ps4 controllers, double tapping these buttons will initiate a new move, and thus adding one more multiplier to your combo multiplier, thus every skill you do is another +1 to the multiplier and shouldn't be too hard to hunt down.
I totally see what you mean, and I found the multiplier pointer--but it doesnt change in game when I change it. Also, if you change your combo worth (harder to find values but possible with some manuels), it crashes the game. :( :sleep:

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

+1 for a table/trainer.

meelzonwhealz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by meelzonwhealz »

Iv'e been looking for one. I hope one hits soon.

D4V394
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by D4V394 »

Dionisius wrote:
rutterbutter wrote:

Step 3: you can use other tricks if you hit (on xbox controler) X + B / X + Y / Y + X etc...
its just a 2button thing, there bunch of more tricks than just the double taps ;)

rutterbutter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rutterbutter »

D4V394 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:54 pm
Dionisius wrote:
rutterbutter wrote:

Step 3: you can use other tricks if you hit (on xbox controler) X + B / X + Y / Y + X etc...
its just a 2button thing, there bunch of more tricks than just the double taps ;)
Yep, but it doesnt change the multiplier. I can find the multiplier easily with that, but it doesnt change in game.

MrTree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrTree »

Hey all,

Thought I would post this, its for Combo multipliers :)
Attachments
THPS12_+1.CT
(830 Bytes) Downloaded 888 times

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

buffgutz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buffgutz »

Try this: very little speed loss from friction while in manual (reverts will still slow you down and hills too -- but manuals alone wont)
<VariableType>Float</VariableType>
<Address>2CAD0B442F4</Address>
<Value> 1.0000001 </Value>

* find it and many other critical numbers by searching for Simple Number Floats between 0.000001 and 0.9999999

nearly every number you get is a parameter you can use to tweak the game. (This tony hawk is just like the other ones in terms of engines -- its all just multipliers -- anything less than 1 and more than 0 will likely decrease stuff (speed, momentum, point value, friction, jump height, etc) while values that are > 1 are to increase (going down hill, grinding, landing vert tricks)

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Here's a little something I was working on. I only put in what interested me sorry If it doesnt have everything. Just tested to see if it works on the latest epic games version and it does.
Attachments
THPS12.CT
(1.43 MiB) Downloaded 177 times