BrooklynKnight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] Turmoil

Post by BrooklynKnight »

Game Name: Turmoil
Game Engine: Source
Game Version: v2.0.12 with and without DLC if possible
Options Required: Money and any other options you can think of?
Steam Website:
Other Info: I'd be happy and much appreciative of a table. I found an old one but it was out of date and wouldn't activate.

Lucas20201
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Turmoil

Post by Lucas20201 »

I think it's easy to make one, money will be the easiest to make because will be the first thing
edit: for some reason the ez is now hard, i can't do a pointer scan, on the second value to find it will not find because don't exist, is like if the game load from some place a file
Last edited by Lucas20201 on Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrooklynKnight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BrooklynKnight »

Welp, I tried, followed some of the video guides on youtube but wasn't getting it right. If it's that easy then it would be much appreciated if ya could take a few minutes to upload a working table.

Lucas20201
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lucas20201 »

BrooklynKnight wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:12 am
Welp, I tried, followed some of the video guides on youtube but wasn't getting it right. If it's that easy then it would be much appreciated if ya could take a few minutes to upload a working table.
the game have 2 values, 1 to add/sub and other to save, so i think it was needed to connect both to the same script
but I made a [Link] Password: potato

Features:
Loans(get 30k and don't need to pay in city bank)
Loans inside level(get 5k, you need to pay)
Diamonds(get 100 diamonds every time you get 1, I think will crash the game)

OBS: the game was not made for high values, so I tried to update the multiplier of upgrades and it crashed the game, so I think with diamonds will be the same thing, for the loan I tried 50k/40k and crashed.

Idk if I can upload the file from a site, because it is too big for the upload here.

BrooklynKnight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BrooklynKnight »

Thank you, but as I specified in my original post I'm looking for a Table. Also, link you're using goes to some website that appears to not allow downloads from the US. I'm not sure that's even allowed by forum rules. I appreciate the help but I hope someone finds the time to make a working table. It's a fun game.