Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Bleach Brave Souls

Post by masakiandou »

KeldonSlayer wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:04 pm
Yes can confirm Automode Speed works, No Cooldown Works, Infinite HP works, 1 hit kill sometimes works

Only works in single player non-competitive modes. IE No work in Guild/Co-Op, Works in "Difficult Quests"/"Character Raids"/"Power Up Events"/Story

Because of it being Code Injection at Specific methods, it should work for many updates before breaking, only rewriting the core functions that are over-ridden by this table will break it.
Interesting, You can made Automode Speed works? Did you modified something? I used this CE for a long time and no touch about coding. (I'm no skill in it) It's show ??? ??? in CE option. and can't checked boxlist

I used CE 7.1 ,let mono feature on. no touching any codes. what I left to works is..

- one hit kills (always works ,activated before stage loading. if activated in-game, it's become two-hit kills)
- god mode (even Damage Over Time can't reduce your HP, still affect by visual debuff+can stun, freeze)
- no cooldown ,not include SOUL BOMB

any advices?

KeldonSlayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KeldonSlayer »

I check after starting the game, Enable every thing, go into Kons Bonanza and see combo counting up and Auto-Mode move speed shifting between 3.5 and 8, so I toggle the value, and set it to (12) which is my preference it doesn't get AI stuck in wall.
It works in Senkaimon Quest quite well also. Kinda sus that I ran the whole Nightmare difficulty with 25 copies of lvl 1 Kon 4*. (I went to bed and let my script auto run it (wrote an Ahk script to select new char every stage))

Although I am a programmer and did also manage to get soul bombs to be always 3 I didn't really do much. Just Dissect Mono Code and inject in the soul bomb code it took a moment to find it but it wasn't hard. I did it dirty and just called the soul bomb pickup method from the movement code to be lazy.

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CT!!!!! S2

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

I wish someone would add some more features for coop/epic raids.

Pyromax66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pyromax66 »

codes no longer work.

Bubu1981
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bubu1981 »

everything works fine for me.

for raids and co-op would be great. you meet many cheaters in raids and coop with 1 hit kills.

rendegade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rendegade »

There is an updated Table check the First Page for Co-op and Raids for the people that want it :)

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

rendegade wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:56 pm
There is an updated Table check the First Page for Co-op and Raids for the people that want it :)
Thanks for pointing that out.

Appreciate the work @mbr

Sweiner03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sweiner03 »

MBRKiNG wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:17 pm
BleachBraveSouls_v11.5.0
(no guild quest atm ill add this maybe later)

thanks to "renDegade" for opening/joining the coop quests

options:

STORY
--movementspeed/auto
--invincibleCount
--combocount
--inf hp
--ohk
--no skillcooldown

COOP
--inf health
--ohk

RAID
-noCheatDetection (no raid bans for afk or fast kills, host only)
-inf health
-set raid boss health

for ultimate boss dont kill him instant, wait and die 1x, boss will force dead after that u will be auto revied now set hp to 500 and kill him
What works for pvp i tried some of the debug options but they didn't work or crashed the game as the loading for pvp finished.do I need a specific combination or is there no options for pvp

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

there are no pvp options available, only pve

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

on latest CE. on my Host game, co-op options made my character HP 1/1 (even I ticked inf HP and OHK in co-op section). that means my own chars and enemies die in-1-hit. don't know why. (I play on Steam.) other options work GREAT.

funny. I think I fight with random guys with modded apk (maybe). He run insane fast and wipe entire screen in 1 or 2 shots.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Yeah this CE is kinda scuffed and requires some game restarts to work at some point. Atleast if the inf hp works, it does work in Guild Quest too. Sadly you have to turn it off for Arena.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:18 am
Yeah this CE is kinda scuffed and requires some game restarts to work at some point. Atleast if the inf hp works, it does work in Guild Quest too. Sadly you have to turn it off for Arena.
I NEVER turn it on in Brave battles. doesn't need that much. just do daily tasks. my focus now is SENKAIMON only :)

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

masakiandou wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:26 am
Sylencer90 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:18 am
I NEVER turn it on in Brave battles. doesn't need that much. just do daily tasks. my focus now is SENKAIMON only :)
It bugs out in Brave Battles - endless battle since both sides have inf hp. So if i do Coop and then want to go for Brave Battle, i have to turn it off, then restart the game once i wanna do Coop again.

itachi44
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itachi44 »

IS there a way to add an option to adjust damage output? for example setting my damage to 2x,3x etc?