[request] Dreamscaper

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
domacleod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [request] Dreamscaper

Post by domacleod »

RIP, really need this, don't have a gamepad and keyboard controls are horrendous by comparison, can only play by cheating :(

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

domacleod wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:16 pm
RIP, really need this, don't have a gamepad and keyboard controls are horrendous by comparison, can only play by cheating :(
Well, the game just updated today. Anything anyone would have made would have had to be updated anyways =P Hopefully someone picks up this game in the future. Its quite good.

IJayI
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IJayI »

Update for Game Version 1.0.3.2

- Updated for health, lucid, sand, bombs, and key
- Found an alternative for health

I will try to find other things later as it is late but now these are what I got.

Edit: Darn didn't see that there was an update today. Well, hopefully at least the alternative health still works.
Attachments
Dreamscaper-Win64-Shipping.CT
Game Version: 1.0.3.2
(102.18 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
AOB.txt
For Those Who Wants Knows What To Do/ Update
(8.41 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

IJayI wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:24 am
Didn't quite work on 1.0.3.2 either. And when I fixed the aob ( replaced few bytes with wildcards) bomb address didn't work.

IJayI
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IJayI »

The Jack wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:31 pm
IJayI wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:24 am
Didn't quite work on 1.0.3.2 either. And when I fixed the aob ( replaced few bytes with wildcards) bomb address didn't work.
Thanks for letting me know. It stopped working for me too. It seems that restarting the computer changed the aob and that was the only step I didn't do since it was late.
It looks like the bomb offset also changed. Easy fix though.

**Note** Bear with me. I am still learning to write scripts for CE. Before I was just using pointers and that was too tedious to update. I am also learning how to write the scripts another way (ex. alternative health) but I chose to do it this way (long aob) since this game has its bytes for health, sand, etc. so close to each other that they're easy to find.

Got it to work for again. Restarted computer a few times and it was able to find aob.
Attachments
(104.49 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

Epeng
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Epeng »

sharing my table for this game, have fun ;)
Attachments
(21.14 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

IJayI
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IJayI »

Epeng wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:14 am
This is a much more organize than mine. I knew there was a much more simpler way to do it but I just didn't know how write it.
Thanks for posting it. :)

tatata1020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tatata1020 »

V1.0.3.7 correspondence plz
Thank you

Ragnaross
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ragnaross »

Epeng wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:14 am
Nice table!
Can you add Skill level upgrade(at park) remove cap table to your table?

viewtopic.php?t=16950

That is Skill level uncapper(by aconbaeuk) but it doesn't work at 1.0.3.2 and 1.0.3.7.

alexhumans
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexhumans »

Hello guys! Tried to find table for upgrade currency(cuz its hell of a grind there-_-) dont need anything else, just upgrade mats to save some time, any chance some1 have thouse? Thank you in advance!

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

alexhumans wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:47 am
Hello guys! Tried to find table for upgrade currency(cuz its hell of a grind there-_-) dont need anything else, just upgrade mats to save some time, any chance some1 have thouse? Thank you in advance!
Unfortunately not. One of the above tables has a pointer for one of the currencies, but not any of the others. You can check my post on the first page if you want a method to have infinite of whatever you currently have though.

alexhumans
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexhumans »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:02 am
zhenle1994 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:18 am
Ah shoot...no result from 4 bytes on all the currency and bombs. Playing full version here.
Yeah, this game is weird. I haven't been able to change anything, but I have been able to freeze stuff. Here is what I did:

1. Pick a real world material and search for it using float
2. After you narrow it down to a single address, right click and find what writes to that address
3. You should get one result, open in disassembler and then NOP the code

Every material is now infinite and won't decrease. BUT it also won't increase. So buy everything you can then go back to the disassembler window and revert the change. Go gain more materials and then NOP it again when you have enough.

This is unfortunately the extent of my knowledge here. I wish I knew how to make it into a script, but it gets the job done for now.
This one is good, except as 3rd step just change the value you found at what you like and buy some other upgrade, game will update the number and voila^^ Hope this helps some1 else. I didnt knew about float value search, thank you Ninomae Tako'nis^^

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

For info there is a +3 trainer somewhere on the web (w g c) with a cheat that add all items type "Keepsakes" (almost 9 full rows of them lol), it take a while to be activated but after 1-2 runs you will start with all objects and ridiculous bonuses and stats :p

I think you can remove them when you find the "crafting/upgrading area" but i have not tried yet.

Here is a screen with all the bonuses/items (click the image to see the full rez version)
[Link]

(There is probably some bonuses that came from my "talents" and stuff)

Edit : Yes you can remove them in the craft area, i removed all "companions" type, i had like 15 of them killing everything around me :mrgreen:
And it didn't add any item that give some sort of malus/debuff or completely change an attack or something, only bonuses.

Gillman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gillman »

Game got updated yeasterday, so the tables got screwed over... got update in the middle of a run :P did not work out well haha.

MauluZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MauluZ »

Just an update.. as I couldnt find anything working anymore from this post or anywhere else on the net.

Searching for Float gets you all the resources, easy.
Just search, search for unchanged value, then buy something (meditate, idea, skill, whichever you are doing), then scan for decreased value.
Check for only the round numbers, you'll find it in 2 hits. Change the value to 5000 or whatever, and then you can buy/spend whatever you need.

This works on v1.0.5.5. (steam)

I have no fix for godmode etc, as I find it gamebreaking, but this at least takes care of the repetative grind. And I say this after I got 30+ hours spent normally already ;-)