Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 75

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:18 am
Is it possible to add the fabrication patterns in the different rarities like it is to add gear? Or maybe if you have a pattern already that it does not get used up when using the fabricator or does this become that gray area since dupe costumes would become those in game costume vendor currency so table makers are avoiding adding that ability.
Hard to find pattern code as hard to get patterns for trial and error i need like 20 minimum

And u can edit custume vender money easy anyways

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 75

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

If anyone want to reach me message my steam thekitt1

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 75

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Currency for. Vender

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 75

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

I will be considering adding vender currency to next table

Nazaraz
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:17 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Nazaraz »

kitt18 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:58 am
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Currency for. Vender
Nice thanks, this helps

keravlor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by keravlor »

is there any shared savedata that has unlocked everything?
all costume,all takedown,all mission war table..

the savedata shared on internet until today is still not unlocked all

User avatar
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:17 am
Reputation: 19

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Captain America »

keravlor wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:25 pm
is there any shared savedata that has unlocked everything?
all costume,all takedown,all mission war table..

the savedata shared on internet until today is still not unlocked all
Save data/files cannot be shared as it is not possible due to it not working. I believe it may have something to do with the game connecting with the SE servers online.

keravlor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by keravlor »

is there anyone here would share his/her save data?

and btw
when play this game on single player/offline
we accompinied by 3 other teeam member...
anyone could find the value on cheat engine to make 3 other team(CPU) invincble?
or someone will to make the script for it

User avatar
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:17 am
Reputation: 19

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Captain America »

keravlor wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:31 pm
Cosmetics are locked/associated to the online servers with a persons save file. You cannot unlock them via sharing as that isnt possible in the first place!

As far as I know you cannot share saves on the Legit Steam Copy.

Are you playing on a Legit Steam Copy?

Nazaraz
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:17 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Nazaraz »

keravlor wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:31 pm
is there anyone here would share his/her save data?

and btw
when play this game on single player/offline
we accompinied by 3 other teeam member...
anyone could find the value on cheat engine to make 3 other team(CPU) invincble?
or someone will to make the script for it
Why not modify the gear of the other members so that they won't die?

keravlor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by keravlor »

Nazaraz wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:10 am
keravlor wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:31 pm
is there anyone here would share his/her save data?

and btw
when play this game on single player/offline
we accompinied by 3 other teeam member...
anyone could find the value on cheat engine to make 3 other team(CPU) invincble?
or someone will to make the script for it
Why not modify the gear of the other members so that they won't die?

hello nazaraz..
agree to edit the gear..'i forgot to mention to instant kill them also'
but how to make them all die in instant?
i want to play solo too

hope there someone create the CE script for it
to automaticall freeze,kill, all the acompany parties
i've tried to find the value of the team health(3 white bar on top right corner), but canot find it.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 75

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

keravlor wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:39 am
Nazaraz wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:10 am
keravlor wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:31 pm
is there anyone here would share his/her save data?

and btw
when play this game on single player/offline
we accompinied by 3 other teeam member...
anyone could find the value on cheat engine to make 3 other team(CPU) invincble?
or someone will to make the script for it
Why not modify the gear of the other members so that they won't die?

hello nazaraz..
agree to edit the gear..'i forgot to mention to instant kill them also'
but how to make them all die in instant?
i want to play solo too

hope there someone create the CE script for it
to automaticall freeze,kill, all the acompany parties
i've tried to find the value of the team health(3 white bar on top right corner), but canot find it.
Why u want to kill ur team

keravlor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by keravlor »

kitt18 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:48 pm
keravlor wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:39 am
Nazaraz wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:10 am


Why not modify the gear of the other members so that they won't die?

hello nazaraz..
agree to edit the gear..'i forgot to mention to instant kill them also'
but how to make them all die in instant?
i want to play solo too

hope there someone create the CE script for it
to automaticall freeze,kill, all the acompany parties
i've tried to find the value of the team health(3 white bar on top right corner), but canot find it.
Why u want to kill ur team
because sometime iits fun to play solo
when you play campaign/story mode ,there sometime you play solo/fight alone
so, it would fun also to play solo on free gameplay

keravlor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by keravlor »

anyway,for ironman special perk
There are

#Armory Flare increased crit attack damage
#Armory Modifier increased status damage
#Armory Breaker increased damage from all weapons

*Armory Impulse increased stun damage
*Armory Boon increased crit chance from all weapons


but why only there are:

#Overcharge Flare increaed crit damage while overcharged
#Overcharge Modifier increaed status damage while overcharged
#Overcharge Breaker increased Damage while Overcharged

?Overcharge Stun
?Overcharge crit chance

*Overcharge Recuperation increased willpower while overcharged


are there any overcharge perk around?

User avatar
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:17 am
Reputation: 19

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Captain America »

[Link]

community sheet for posting your kate bishop gear perk ids
Attachments
Avengers Gear Perk List 28.12.2020.zip
(145.96 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cyan Garamonde