Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Darkness Muta
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Darkness Muta »

kitt18 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:48 am
Ok will get onto updating again
New patch released today so it looks like both tables will need an update again as neither seems to still work.

User avatar
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:17 am
Reputation: 40

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Captain America »

gamingdragon_2207 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:26 am
Im not sure, your the first user to ever report this type of interaction with the cheat table.

User avatar
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:17 am
Reputation: 40

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Captain America »

Darkness Muta wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:35 pm
New patch released today so it looks like both tables will need an update again as neither seems to still work.
yep

gamingdragon_2207
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by gamingdragon_2207 »

Captain America wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:37 pm
gamingdragon_2207 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:26 am
Im not sure, your the first user to ever report this type of interaction with the cheat table.
I was able fix the challenge card problem, I wanted to try it with the cheat table. It seems game has been updated. CE is not working. Any update on the new cheat table?

crazy13603
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:21 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by crazy13603 »

Here's hoping that kitt18 will be able to update the tables for us soon.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 119

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

crazy13603 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:52 pm
Here's hoping that kitt18 will be able to update the tables for us soon.
Been bit busy with moving and current battle with a cold will try get update out soon

crazy13603
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:21 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by crazy13603 »

kitt18 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm
crazy13603 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:52 pm
Here's hoping that kitt18 will be able to update the tables for us soon.
Been bit busy with moving and current battle with a cold will try get update out soon
no worries, hope you start feeling better soon. thanks in advance for the help!

User avatar
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:17 am
Reputation: 40

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Captain America »

gamingdragon_2207 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:36 pm
Just need to wait patiently. The Tables are always updated when OP has free time.

Do not worry after an update. Op releases the updated table on or few days after the update.

Cheers

xiang94
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:42 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by xiang94 »

kitt18 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm
crazy13603 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:52 pm
Here's hoping that kitt18 will be able to update the tables for us soon.
Been bit busy with moving and current battle with a cold will try get update out soon
Alwais appreciat your time. Pleas don't update now, there is anohter update coming tis week. It's waste of your time. Better update table after next update :)
sorry for english

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 119

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

xiang94 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:54 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm
crazy13603 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:52 pm
Here's hoping that kitt18 will be able to update the tables for us soon.
Been bit busy with moving and current battle with a cold will try get update out soon
Alwais appreciat your time. Pleas don't update now, there is anohter update coming tis week. It's waste of your time. Better update table after next update :)
sorry for english
wish i read this before updating

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 119

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

updated
Attachments
avengers gear 1.6.CT
(169.13 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Challenge card 1.8.CT
(7.9 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

xiang94
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:42 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by xiang94 »

kitt18 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:45 pm
xiang94 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:54 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm


Been bit busy with moving and current battle with a cold will try get update out soon
Alwais appreciat your time. Pleas don't update now, there is anohter update coming tis week. It's waste of your time. Better update table after next update :)
sorry for english
wish i read this before updating
Damn, sorry you read late. My best sugestion is to update either soon after update, or if can't, better to wait later update. Alwais appreciate your time, don't wante to cause waste.
Next time i try warn you when new update is announce so you not waste time

crazy13603
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:21 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by crazy13603 »

kitt18 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:45 pm
xiang94 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:54 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm


Been bit busy with moving and current battle with a cold will try get update out soon
Alwais appreciat your time. Pleas don't update now, there is anohter update coming tis week. It's waste of your time. Better update table after next update :)
sorry for english
wish i read this before updating

we still appreciate all your help and continued support with the updates.

User avatar
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:17 am
Reputation: 40

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Captain America »

Community Spreedsheet: [Link]

Mainly looking for hawkeye unique gear and its associated perks like cosmic based perks. Cheers

Side note im looking for odin's flight perk from Gauntlets of Asgard's Scion Exotic (Thor). If anyone has got it (dm me).

Avengers Gear Perk List 6.04.21.zip
(186.01 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:44 pm
Reputation: 119

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by kitt18 »

Just a quick thank you for all your support

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], danielyee