Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by RedWolf87 »

LoneStrider wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:33 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:16 pm
NotRobAverill wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:42 pm

I hope Marvel recognizes you as the next hero to add to the game. Many thanks from us normies for your time and skillset
If i was working for the game i certainly put myself in as a easter egg just find me at the base on a computer with cheat engine open
and if you zoom in you can see a fearless rev window open just showing a live feed of everyone commenting how the table needs updating. The perfect easter egg.
you certainly have my vote for being in the game anyway lol

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

Hey I've updated the table.

I've updated the address to the function that increments challenge cards and assignments. This can be used to find challenge card addresses to shorten completion time. These addresses will only be valid during the mission run.
I've updated the Gear and EXP portions as well. When looking up addresses to find the root address again, I found an additional address that contained the power level of the item as well. I've place the offset in the gear table for now.
My bad on not updating sooner. Been playing other games. Hopefully this lasts at least a week. I know the Wakanda release is in about 2 weeks from now which I intend to jump on asap.
Attachments
avengers_v-1-8-2-2_v1.CT
(249.07 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Equinox wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 am

I've updated the address to the function that increments challenge cards and assignments. This can be used to find challenge card addresses to shorten completion time. These addresses will only be valid during the mission run.
I've updated the Gear and EXP portions as well. When looking up addresses to find the root address again, I found an additional address that contained the power level of the item as well. I've place the offset in the gear table for now.
My bad on not updating sooner. Been playing other games. Hopefully this lasts at least a week. I know the Wakanda release is in about 2 weeks from now which I intend to jump on asap.
War for the Easter Egg space in Marvel's Avengers has begun.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

Equinox wrote:

Thanks for updating havent had time to do amything let add me on discord some time we can tag team other stuff and updates

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Equinox wrote:

Thanks again :)

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

Equinox wrote:

Thank you very much, you are the best! :)

sluggedup226
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sluggedup226 »

Equinox wrote:

I’m new to the forum, could someone please explain how to get the challenge card cheat to work?

GEREJU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GEREJU »

Anyone have the doc sheet to edit Gear ? Thanks in advance

shadowz2019
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowz2019 »

GEREJU wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:27 pm
Jump to page 41

GEREJU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GEREJU »

shadowz2019 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:26 am
GEREJU wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:27 pm
Jump to page 41
Thanks! Already edited a few, just need to wait for the other codes :p

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Feel free to post your gear id codes that are not up on the community sheet:[Link]

Cheers

ASNDecade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ASNDecade »

May I ask that how to modify the activation chance of the targeted tachyon surge? I saw others can go up to 5X% chance but I can go up to 29.3% no matter how I change the quality with the recent table. Thanks in advance.

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

sluggedup226 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:21 pm
Equinox wrote:

I’m new to the forum, could someone please explain how to get the challenge card cheat to work?
Activate it on the table, then if the challenge is say "kill 50 robots" You only need to kill 1 and the challenge will complete

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Lashley wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:42 am
sluggedup226 wrote:
Equinox wrote:

Activate it on the table, then if the challenge is say "kill 50 robots" You only need to kill 1 and the challenge will complete
There is no challenge card part on the table. Just some exp stuff and an Inv Editor. Is it hidden?

sluggedup226
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sluggedup226 »

LoneStrider wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:46 am
Lashley wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:42 am
sluggedup226 wrote:

There is no challenge card part on the table. Just some exp stuff and an Inv Editor. Is it hidden?
I noticed that as well when I went to look at previous versions in the forum. Has it not been updated for this version yet?