GRVTY wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:44 pm
Rhark wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:47 pm
Super Gear Power:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(power,avengers.exe,41 0F B7 46 14 66 39) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"avengers.exe"+2011FEE)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [r14+14],#9999
code:
  movzx eax,word ptr [r14+14]
  jmp return

power:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(power)

[DISABLE]

power:
  db 41 0F B7 46 14

unregistersymbol(power)
dealloc(newmem)
Change a piece of gear and it will turn to 9999 Power.
The only issue with this is that is changes your Exotic artifact as well. I wanted to have it change all my gear to 130 when I put it on but now my Power level is 260 since I got an extra 130 boost from the relic. I need to find a way to stop that from happening as I want to look as legitimate as possible I just want to bypass some of the grind.

Also does anyone know how to turn this off once it's started?
Edit: Never mind I figured it out
mind sharing how to do it?

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by JCORT4 »

bapexxx wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:40 pm
GRVTY wrote:
Rhark wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:47 pm
Super Gear Power:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(power,avengers.exe,41 0F B7 46 14 66 39) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"avengers.exe"+2011FEE)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [r14+14],#9999
code:
  movzx eax,word ptr [r14+14]
  jmp return

power:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(power)

[DISABLE]

power:
  db 41 0F B7 46 14

unregistersymbol(power)
dealloc(newmem)
Change a piece of gear and it will turn to 9999 Power.
The only issue with this is that is changes your Exotic artifact as well. I wanted to have it change all my gear to 130 when I put it on but now my Power level is 260 since I got an extra 130 boost from the relic. I need to find a way to stop that from happening as I want to look as legitimate as possible I just want to bypass some of the grind.

Simple change the 9999 to whatever power level you want, then select the gear and it will turn that level. If you want power level 25 on the item change #9999 to #25

bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bapexxx »

JCORT4 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:43 pm
bapexxx wrote:
GRVTY wrote:

Simple change the 9999 to whatever power level you want, then select the gear and it will turn that level. If you want power level 25 on the item change #9999 to #25
Works perfectly but is there anyway to stop this cheat without reopening the game?

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Takeo47 »

Here's the code with power level 150.
Attachments
avengers.CT
(799 Bytes) Downloaded 146 times

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Curious, but has anyone actually ran a mission with the overkill 9999 power level? Besides causing higher level stuff to drop..the only other benefit to power level seems to be increasing the rarity of the drops. At level 150 you never see greens again. Rarely blues and mostly purples and yellows. Its clearly well above the limit, but I wonder if they actually coded that to shut off at 150 or if it keeps going. Could possibly make exotics drop more frequently.

Leonhart85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leonhart85 »

Having an issue where after running the script, if i hover over any of the gear the game just crashes to desktop, even in offline mode. Any workaround for this that anyone knows of?

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:27 pm
Curious, but has anyone actually ran a mission with the overkill 9999 power level? Besides causing higher level stuff to drop..the only other benefit to power level seems to be increasing the rarity of the drops. At level 150 you never see greens again. Rarely blues and mostly purples and yellows. Its clearly well above the limit, but I wonder if they actually coded that to shut off at 150 or if it keeps going. Could possibly make exotics drop more frequently.
I tested this but with the enemies power level. I was able to get them up to 2499 without glitches to happen. But in my limited run I did not see any change in rarity drops. I ran the heroic elite hive twice and did not get the exotic to drop.

I did run around with the 9999 power level for a while but did not see a change in rarity drops and definitely didnt see the exotic drop. But i did not try to run the heroic elite hive at that time.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ChainEatFace wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:26 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
I tested this but with the enemies power level. I was able to get them up to 2499 without glitches to happen. But in my limited run I did not see any change in rarity drops. I ran the heroic elite hive twice and did not get the exotic to drop.

I did run around with the 9999 power level for a while but did not see a change in rarity drops and definitely didnt see the exotic drop. But i did not try to run the heroic elite hive at that time.
Damn, thats disappointing. I kind of figured it would stop at the actual cap..but part of me had hope we found an exotic drop rate code haha.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:42 pm
ChainEatFace wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:26 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

Damn, thats disappointing. I kind of figured it would stop at the actual cap..but part of me had hope we found an exotic drop rate code haha.
I dont think testing helps rn. Apparently even the heroic elite hive is bugged.
Exotics aren't a guaranteed drop, its a chance to drop BUT there is a bug with elite hives not granting their rewards appropriately. We are investigating this.
[Link]

Edit: Apparently exotics don't even have an advantage over legendries. It may be the case that exotics are entirely bugged.
[Link]

GRVTY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRVTY »

bapexxx wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:49 pm
JCORT4 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:43 pm
bapexxx wrote:

Works perfectly but is there anyway to stop this cheat without reopening the game?
The way I did it was press CTRL + ALT + A and pasted the script in there and the clicked File and then add to current cheat table and then activate it the same way you would any other cheat table. Some posted the file in the replies here. You can download that and just change the number in the script to whatever you want. While the cheat is active if you hover over any item it will go to whatever power level you set. so activate it and make sure you only hover over what you want to change and then deactivate the cheat

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

anyone by chance know how to edit faction level? i went over to 51 XD

twix10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twix10 »

Anyone know how to go back lvl 1 pls ?

Edit: Nvm i figured it out

twix10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twix10 »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:06 am
anyone by chance know how to edit faction level? i went over to 51 XD
Yeah it would be cool for the reward tho

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

im actually at 51.....cap is 50 anyway to edit it down to 50 is what im asking?

twix10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twix10 »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:10 am
im actually at 51.....cap is 50 anyway to edit it down to 50 is what im asking?
You can edit the xp to 246500 with the fearless trainer