LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by LoneStrider »

kitt18 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:00 pm
Just updated game will be able to get it done soon
Awesome. I should also have asked if Equinox would be willing to help me, and others understand what to do with his challenge edit setup. I just blanked on that, because of a long session ending in anger of SoT(Sea of Thieves). I'd be willing to learn how to also use that other one, I just can't even figure out where to start with it.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:36 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Awesome. I should also have asked if Equinox would be willing to help me, and others understand what to do with his challenge edit setup. I just blanked on that, because of a long session ending in anger of SoT(Sea of Thieves). I'd be willing to learn how to also use that other one, I just can't even figure out where to start with it.
Havent played sot in ages was going try a esp for it on a alliance server

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

kitt18 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:57 pm
LoneStrider wrote:
kitt18 wrote:
An Alliance server, haven't heard of that.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:22 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:57 pm
LoneStrider wrote:

An Alliance server, haven't heard of that.
It designed for people who dont like the overall pvp concept

Hidefthegreat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hidefthegreat »

I had some quick questions concerning the most recent cheat table for the game. Is the "Session Exp Global Var" like an "Exp Multiplier" and if so what is a good number to set it to? The next question was how do i edit the "Hero Exp" because I tried changing the number but it didn't actually change anything ingame. It very well just might be my lack of understanding how it is supposed to work and some clarification/ directing would be a great help. Please and thankyou

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

Hidefthegreat wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:02 pm
I had some quick questions concerning the most recent cheat table for the game. Is the "Session Exp Global Var" like an "Exp Multiplier" and if so what is a good number to set it to? The next question was how do i edit the "Hero Exp" because I tried changing the number but it didn't actually change anything ingame. It very well just might be my lack of understanding how it is supposed to work and some clarification/ directing would be a great help. Please and thankyou
Its not a multiplier (wish it was). Its just something I found when looking for EXP as a whole. My naming is just an assumption of what its doing. Idk whats its used for or if its even used (might look into it more). I just up it by w.e. amount I up the other values so nothing looks off assuming they do any sort of check.

For the HERO EXP it should be just changing the value for main, or any alt, and then killing an enemy for the game to take notice of the new value. 372400 is the cap so setting it to something like 372390 and killing something would make you max level.

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

LoneStrider wrote:
kitt18 wrote:
Yeah to use my path you need to look at the entry I have in the code list. Right click on it then click 'Find out what addresses this code writes to'. This will ask about attaching a debugger (idk the phrasing), you tell it yes, it'll make a new window for this info. Then you go and do a Challenge or assignment and it'll show you the address it updated. At this point you'll have to do logical matching and checking to see if its the right address for what you want to clear faster. To edit the address you'll double click it from the list and it'll add it to the 'Main' list where you can change the value for it. Reminder: this new address is only valid while still in the combat mission.

Hopefully that helps but even then I know I'm making some assumptions.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Equinox wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 pm
LoneStrider wrote:
kitt18 wrote:
Yeah to use my path you need to look at the entry I have in the code list. Right click on it then click 'Find out what addresses this code writes to'. This will ask about attaching a debugger (idk the phrasing), you tell it yes, it'll make a new window for this info. Then you go and do a Challenge or assignment and it'll show you the address it updated. At this point you'll have to do logical matching and checking to see if its the right address for what you want to clear faster. To edit the address you'll double click it from the list and it'll add it to the 'Main' list where you can change the value for it. Reminder: this new address is only valid while still in the combat mission.

Hopefully that helps but even then I know I'm making some assumptions.
I read it all, and got lost pretty fast, basically right away. Where/what is the code list?

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

It should be an extra window that pops up when you open the file.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Equinox wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:32 pm
It should be an extra window that pops up when you open the file.
I don't seem to get that window, or any when opening the table up with CE, and i'm using the latest version. I'm just unlucky.

monogram
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monogram »

Has anyone been able to find the codes for Stealth Boon and Cosmic AE Bullets for Black Widow, Cosmic Infuser for Hulk, and Reactive Jarvis Barrier?

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

challenge card same as before press - button to activate

example if it says kill 60 while airborne u just have to kill 1 and do this for all 4 objectives
Attachments
Challenge card 2.2.CT
(9.72 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

kitt18 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:13 am

example if it says kill 60 while airborne u just have to kill 1 and do this for all 4 objectives
What is the name of this group of Heroes who keep updating the tables for The Avengers?

negnoodles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by negnoodles »

LoneStrider wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:07 am
kitt18 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:13 am

What is the name of this group of Heroes who keep updating the tables for The Avengers?
Idk if it has changed. But the challenge card table has always been kitt18