Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by DaedalusLost »

I'm only really inclined to agree with the altered drop rate. I'd prefer a larger chance to aquire legendary equipment.

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

Also would be good to have an actual script to edit Units.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Aki454 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:10 pm
Can you add other options like :
• Allow Equip of Locked Cosmetic Outfits
• Challenge Card Points
• Gear Power to MAX as Possible
• Enemy to drop only Legendary/Epic Gear - if you know what i mean?

That would be awesome, and thank you for hard work!
1. That option exists on a trainer already, just no one has figured it out for CE
2. Apparently server side, except one person managed to swap premium currency with a normal one and max them out. No one knows how they did it.
3. Just do a simple 4 byte search on the item level. Takes less than 15 seconds to find the address.
4. At a high enough power level, most enemies only drop purples and yellows with a very rare blue. Plus with infinite resources, you can just buy legendaries from the shop.

Edit: If you guys want to play as "legit" as possible. Simply edit your EXP to 246999 and gain some EXP to hit level 50 instantly. Then edit the power level of your gear to 130. 130 is the max level + 10 from upgrading epic/legendaries + 10 from an upgraded Major Artifact = Power Level 150. Just buy legendaries from either of the two gear shops daily.
Gear doesn't actually go to 150 and some super smart people on Steam were showing off their "max level" gear =P

PharaohSteve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PharaohSteve »

Has anyone had the issue where going to level 50 doesn't unlock the level 50 rewards, anyone have a fix, maybe there's a way I can drop my level a bit and play legit up to 50?

heye521
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: 奇迹的复仇者

Post by heye521 »

TY

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

PharaohSteve wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:57 pm
Has anyone had the issue where going to level 50 doesn't unlock the level 50 rewards, anyone have a fix, maybe there's a way I can drop my level a bit and play legit up to 50?
If you're missing the level 50 skins, its a known issue. There is a bug that locks skins you had already unlocked. Devs are aware, but no fix yet.

DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DPockets »

so is there a way to reset the shop timers so they refresh whenever i want?

Zirael1213
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zirael1213 »

DPockets wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:01 pm
If u go offline the shop timers use system clock, so just adjust your time in settings. You could write it pretty easy in CE as well if you want to.

Nicoline
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nicoline »

anyone know how to change stats fro gear? example, gear has precision stat and I want to change it to might

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Zirael1213 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:13 am
DPockets wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:01 pm
If u go offline the shop timers use system clock, so just adjust your time in settings. You could write it pretty easy in CE as well if you want to.
Ooh, thanks. Thats good info. This helps on my quest to turn this game into a singleplayer grind free game. Almost there, just need to work out reputation now.

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ClayClaymor »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:09 am
Aki454 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:10 pm
Can you add other options like :
• Allow Equip of Locked Cosmetic Outfits
• Challenge Card Points
• Gear Power to MAX as Possible
• Enemy to drop only Legendary/Epic Gear - if you know what i mean?

That would be awesome, and thank you for hard work!
1. That option exists on a trainer already, just no one has figured it out for CE
2. Apparently server side, except one person managed to swap premium currency with a normal one and max them out. No one knows how they did it.
3. Just do a simple 4 byte search on the item level. Takes less than 15 seconds to find the address.
4. At a high enough power level, most enemies only drop purples and yellows with a very rare blue. Plus with infinite resources, you can just buy legendaries from the shop.

Edit: If you guys want to play as "legit" as possible. Simply edit your EXP to 246999 and gain some EXP to hit level 50 instantly. Then edit the power level of your gear to 130. 130 is the max level + 10 from upgrading epic/legendaries + 10 from an upgraded Major Artifact = Power Level 150. Just buy legendaries from either of the two gear shops daily.
Gear doesn't actually go to 150 and some super smart people on Steam were showing off their "max level" gear =P
How do I hack EXP since there is no actual number to see? go for unknown?

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Would this increase the characters power level automatically?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

blackrobinhood wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:22 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Yes, changing your gear level will increase your total power level.

Devola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Devola »

Item stat editable 4 byte

Nicoline
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nicoline »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:23 pm
blackrobinhood wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:22 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Yes, changing your gear level will increase your total power level.
yes, you may increase gear level to increase your power level. however, your stats will still be low. so you still need to edit the stats. also, you can edit to which stats the gear gives (i.e., change resilience to might). i was still not able to find how to edit the unique perks though.