Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by LoneStrider »

sluggedup226 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:33 pm
LoneStrider wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:46 am
Lashley wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:42 am

Activate it on the table, then if the challenge is say "kill 50 robots" You only need to kill 1 and the challenge will complete
There is no challenge card part on the table. Just some exp stuff and an Inv Editor. Is it hidden?
I noticed that as well when I went to look at previous versions in the forum. Has it not been updated for this version yet?
In the latest table posted, the text before makes it sound like it is a part of the table, but maybe we are missing something.

lotusfather
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lotusfather »

Any chance of getting an update for the SW-Avengers.CT ? I'm on PS4 and edit with that table and Save Wizard.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

lotusfather wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:07 pm
Any chance of getting an update for the SW-Avengers.CT ? I'm on PS4 and edit with that table and Save Wizard.
Hi, the CT only works with PC version of the game as the CT is for CE and it is a PC program. Please consult the SW PS4 discord found in the community sheet in previous page for PS4 related stuff.

kinomagami
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kinomagami »

kitt18 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:49 pm
kinomagami wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:05 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:33 pm
Not working next week so might get time to update
dude if donating would keep you updating the table on a regular I would do it tbh I don't play the game like that anymore but when they have major expansions I do plan to play
Donation are always welcome and certainly motivational i have a look at the new table someone been doing this week and i update my challenge card as well
what's your paypal

lotusfather
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lotusfather »

Captain America wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:44 pm
lotusfather wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:07 pm
Hi, the CT only works with PC version of the game as the CT is for CE and it is a PC program. Please consult the SW PS4 discord found in the community sheet in previous page for PS4 related stuff.
I use Save Wizard to extract the SYSTEM.DAT from the PS4 save, then I use Cheat Engine and a Table titled 'SW-Avengers' to edit gear in my save. Then I can inject that back into the PS4 save. I cant remember where I got the SW-Avengers.CT (I'm sure SW stands for Save Wizard) table from (file shows a Jan11 DL date) but it was a great tool and I'm looking all over for an updated version, lol. Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

lotusfather wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:16 am
No worries :)

Ive been following the thread from the start and from what I recall there was no SW-Avengers.CT released on this thread.

Try the Save wizard PS4 discord they have a active avengers tab for what you described with everything.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

kinomagami wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:52 pm
kitt18 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:49 pm
kinomagami wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:05 pm

dude if donating would keep you updating the table on a regular I would do it tbh I don't play the game like that anymore but when they have major expansions I do plan to play
Donation are always welcome and certainly motivational i have a look at the new table someone been doing this week and i update my challenge card as well
what's your paypal

[Link]

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Equinox wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 am
Hey I've updated the table.

I've updated the address to the function that increments challenge cards and assignments. This can be used to find challenge card addresses to shorten completion time. These addresses will only be valid during the mission run.
Did anyone figure out where this part of the table is? A few of us haven't seen it anywhere.

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

LoneStrider wrote:
Lashley wrote:
sluggedup226 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:21 pm

I’m new to the forum, could someone please explain how to get the challenge card cheat to work?
Activate it on the table, then if the challenge is say "kill 50 robots" You only need to kill 1 and the challenge will complete
There is no challenge card part on the table. Just some exp stuff and an Inv Editor. Is it hidden?
Oh yeah, you're right. It isn't in new table.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Lashley wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:16 pm
LoneStrider wrote:
Lashley wrote:

Oh yeah, you're right. It isn't in new table.
Ya, I thought you found it or something, and I was either blind or didn't understand what was being said. Looked around again today, and nothing, and thought I must be starting to go blind to very specific things lol.

ikazuchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikazuchi »

so the challenge card table isn't available now? or will it be updated soon

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

ikazuchi wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:21 am
Yes it appears to be missing from the current updated CT as user have noted above. stay tuned from the OP.

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

I've never done the Challenge Card update as I don't know the process to find what needs updating.

What I've included in the most recent table and the one before it, is a function the can be debugged/tracked to see what variable can be updated to minimize the amount of times you do X in a card or activity.

ikazuchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikazuchi »

Captain America wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:38 am
ikazuchi wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:21 am
Yes it appears to be missing from the current updated CT as user have noted above. stay tuned from the OP.
ok thanks

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Equinox wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:00 am
I've never done the Challenge Card update as I don't know the process to find what needs updating.

What I've included in the most recent table and the one before it, is a function the can be debugged/tracked to see what variable can be updated to minimize the amount of times you do X in a card or activity.
Oh, ok. Hopefully Kitt will be able to come to the rescue with this part again then.