Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Sevael »

bruce wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:35 am
all the gear stats are just updating memory
This looks excellent! I can't wait to try it out.

How were you able to locate the proper memory region for the current character's gear inventory? That's the part I have been struggling with when creating my table (I'm still really new at this). There is a block of memory between x0130000000 and 0x01F0000000 that always contains the data for all six characters' current inventories, however the exact location starts moving around when you switch characters, load missions, etc. And the order of the six characters keeps changing as well, even if you stay on the same character the entire time. This is what gave me the most headaches – I had tried using an AOB scan to locate the inventory and was successful every time, but I was unable to reliably identify which character order the inventory was in at any given time due to it constantly changing the order.

Anyway, I'm just hoping to learn from your success so that my future tables can be better. Looking forward to trying out your editor!

raif89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raif89 »

IDK if anyone noticed and who's spreadsheet it is here but the light signature cosmic perk is identical to the ranged power perk in the elemental damage tab.

Idk how to help with that spreadsheet, but i don't mind doing so. if there's a guide somewhere on how to get those ID's ill start filling some in for Black Widow

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

raif89 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:34 pm
IDK if anyone noticed and who's spreadsheet it is here but the light signature cosmic perk is identical to the ranged power perk in the elemental damage tab.

Idk how to help with that spreadsheet, but i don't mind doing so. if there's a guide somewhere on how to get those ID's ill start filling some in for Black Widow
Just use the table posted here to get the perk IDs.

Boodendorf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Boodendorf »

Hey lads I tried editing units but I kinda suck at CE, it was fine when I could buy cosmetics from the shop with it, but then the costumes I bought ended up glitching and locked even though I had gotten them and closed CE + the game (seems like a common bug lol).

I'm at 500 units now and I'm not sure how to proceed to change the credits value since it's not a value I can change anymore.

I'd use the infinite resource on trainer but I don't wanna mess up my resources, I just wanna get my units back. Any tables for this with a units pointer or something?

raif89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raif89 »

Sevael wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:46 pm
raif89 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:34 pm

Just use the table posted here to get the perk IDs.
Alright, I'll fill in as I go. Would love that Cosmic ID though if anyone has it for signature attacks

GRVTY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRVTY »

I was also looking for like a Resources table. I can individually go in and adjust specific resources as long as I can spend them but thats not the most efficient way. Im currently learning more about CE and what not but just in case someone already knows how Im just letting you know someone (me) is interested

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

A way to change the gear name would be great, looking forward to the GUI. We can basically create Exotics from thin air now, only issue being the name. I would like to stay as legit as possible.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:24 pm
A way to change the gear name would be great, looking forward to the GUI. We can basically create Exotics from thin air now, only issue being the name. I would like to stay as legit as possible.
We need to duplicate the other google doc with specifically named pieces, then grab the code for each of the items.

Edit: I have copied the unique gear doc, now we just need to find the name code. I have a few for iron man and i can enter those in.

bruce
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bruce »

ChainEatFace wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:36 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
We need to duplicate the other google doc with specifically named pieces, then grab the code for each of the items.

Edit: I have copied the unique gear doc, now we just need to find the name code. I have a few for iron man and i can enter those in.
sorry about the delay with providing information on the name.

I'll have some more time this week to do some work but the name of the item is 8 bytes after the brand

brand--------------------------------------------name
[FB 50 72 96] -[30 2D A4 AE 0E DC 67 31] [0A 71 01 73 85]

some examples artifacts
2778051210 - prismatic iso-8
2873443359 - norn stone of conquest

ranged slot
1929474314 - hilt of jotunheim
if you set gear (non artifacts) to 0 it will default the name otherwise something like above for the ranged slot would assign the new name

this one was pretty funny if you set an artifact to 0 the tooltip shows "insurmountable warning: missing localized name"
Last edited by bruce on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

bruce
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bruce »

updated fixed array of bytes posted wrong one!

someone had a question about resources I'll build into my app (don't have a pointer right now but ill share how you can find the structure)

cheat engine search for array of bytes 0F B7 40 0C C3 33 (taken from a trainer earlier in this thread)

right click -> disassemble this memory region
you'll land on
avengers.exe+1D53E63 - 0FB7 40 0C - movzx eax,word ptr [rax+0C]

right click on the above instruction and click find out what accesses this

in game close your menu and hit tab and go back into it and you'll see all the resource locations (for the current instance of your game)

example (these addresses will not be the same each launch but shows the structure)
16B23D32C - nanotube
16B23F14C - catalyst
16B23F28C - nanite
16B23F2AC - uru
16B23F2CC - dna key
16B23F4CC - units
16B23FA0C - fragments
16B23FA2C - polychoron
16B23FACC - plasma
16B23FAEC - modules

you can modify the value -> close -> reopen menu and you'll see your changes.
Last edited by bruce on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

bruce wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:07 am
ChainEatFace wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:36 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

sorry about the delay with providing information on the name.

I'll have some more time this week to do some work but the name of the item is 12 bytes after the brand and its an int32

some examples artifacts
2778051210 - prismatic iso-8
2873443359 - norn stone of conquest

ranged slot
1929474314 - hilt of jotunheim
if you set gear (non artifacts) to 0 it will default the name otherwise something like above for the ranged slot would assign the new name

this one was pretty funny if you set an artifact to 0 the tooltip shows "insurmountable warning: missing localized name"
No need for apology, you don't owe anyone anything.

This would be awesome to incorporate. I have added codes for a few iron man items. In fact apparently there are epic named sets as well. I have listed those at the bottom, as I doubt people want to copy those name lol.

bruce
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bruce »

i don't wanna hijack Sevael script or I would update it (very handy!)

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

bruce wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:30 am
i don't wanna hijack Sevael script or I would update it (very handy!)
We actually have been trying to get help, converting to AOB with not much luck. I don't really think he'll mind, we just want to keep this thing updated. The coming patch which will probably be tomorrow or Saturday might break all the work he's done.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

Yeah we should definitely wait for the big update and then likely the hot patches that come after before updating the table