Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FBWen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by FBWen »

asweetlove wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:09 am
That feature will cause your resources to increase instead of decreasing. For example:
  • opening a shipment costs 250 Units, now it will give you 10,000 Units instead. So after activating, any changes to any resources (except credits) will increase your current amount by about 10,000 iirc
Hello, is there any way for me to manually modify or delete a task? A bug appeared in my archive. I completed this task, but it appeared in my task list again. Now no matter how much I operate as required, I can't complete this task. I think maybe I accidentally modified some values when I used CE. Is there any way to solve it?

FBWen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FBWen »

asweetlove wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:09 am
That feature will cause your resources to increase instead of decreasing. For example:
  • opening a shipment costs 250 Units, now it will give you 10,000 Units instead. So after activating, any changes to any resources (except credits) will increase your current amount by about 10,000 iirc
The name of this task is "shield substation zero". Can I find it?

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

i'm not so sure about that, maybe you can use CE to increase the speed of your game by about 50000, it'll speed up the game to a new week and give you new tasks (make sure you do this while in quinn jet and not outpost). But completing those tasks won't give you any additional % towards your Challenge Card unless it's an actual new day/week. At least that would solve it ? Haven't tested this out though

FBWen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FBWen »

asweetlove wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:29 pm
i'm not so sure about that, maybe you can use CE to increase the speed of your game by about 50000, it'll speed up the game to a new week and give you new tasks (make sure you do this while in quinn jet and not outpost). But completing those tasks won't give you any additional % towards your Challenge Card unless it's an actual new day/week. At least that would solve it ? Haven't tested this out though
By the way, when you said this, I thought of a challenge card problem: when the actual task of the challenge card is updated, I can easily use CE to complete it, and I also replace the game archive repeatedly to refresh the points to speed up my progress. But when I replace the save file for the third time, it doesn't give me any points even though I completed the task, is this normal? Can there be a solution?

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

That sounds normal, I did the CE speed hack before, and only the first 2 sets are counted, I suspect they keep track of your daily completion on the server and prevent further completion once you passed a limit

FBWen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FBWen »

asweetlove wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:16 am
That sounds normal, I did the CE speed hack before, and only the first 2 sets are counted, I suspect they keep track of your daily completion on the server and prevent further completion once you passed a limit
Oh, then I get it! I had no choice but to take my time, brother, thank you for your efforts!

SEB5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SEB5 »

asweetlove wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:42 am
asweetlove wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:00 am
UPDATES:
  • 12/05/2022
    • TESTING: Upgraded Infinite HP to GodMode (includes Infinite HP and Easy Kills, typically 1-2 hits) USE AT YOUR OWN RISKS, i can separate these out if you guys want, so let me know
      • Use the - hot key (on Numeric Keypad side, right above + key) to activate
      • This is quite buggy since it might kill your teammate as well, i can't figure out a better way to do this, if anyone does please let me know
      • Structures might become indestructible (i.e: corrupted vibranium in Klaw raid), so disable this when you're trying to destroy those
    • Steam and GamePass now use the same cheat codes, no more separations
Added for all the risktakers out there, use at your own discretion. PLEASE DON'T RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYBODY ELSE (i know it's hypocritical coming from me lol :D )
Amazing work! Is there any way to modify the number of comics to help me collect them quickly? I don't know if CE can do this, it's such a hassle to get manga normally.

RemyLeBeau122
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RemyLeBeau122 »

yea the gear box doesnt toggle with the x in the box anymore it says the error i posted in my previous message

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

RemyLeBeau122 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:10 pm
yea the gear box doesnt toggle with the x in the box anymore it says the error i posted in my previous message
What you posted was my script to get base address for Gears Editor, not the error :|, what is the exact error that you saw

WarloxVIIX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WarloxVIIX »

I'm not sure if this is just me or what but ever since yesterday, when I use the CE table to edit gear pieces, the game locks up and gives me a save error, telling me to make sure the game has write access and won't save until I restart the game and close the table. This was never an issue before and I'm not sure if I need to allow CE through my firewall or what

FBWen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FBWen »

SEB5 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:31 am
asweetlove wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:42 am
asweetlove wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:00 am
UPDATES:
  • 12/05/2022
    • TESTING: Upgraded Infinite HP to GodMode (includes Infinite HP and Easy Kills, typically 1-2 hits) USE AT YOUR OWN RISKS, i can separate these out if you guys want, so let me know
      • Use the - hot key (on Numeric Keypad side, right above + key) to activate
      • This is quite buggy since it might kill your teammate as well, i can't figure out a better way to do this, if anyone does please let me know
      • Structures might become indestructible (i.e: corrupted vibranium in Klaw raid), so disable this when you're trying to destroy those
    • Steam and GamePass now use the same cheat codes, no more separations
Added for all the risktakers out there, use at your own discretion. PLEASE DON'T RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYBODY ELSE (i know it's hypocritical coming from me lol :D )
Amazing work! Is there any way to modify the number of comics to help me collect them quickly? I don't know if CE can do this, it's such a hassle to get manga normally.
I have the same trouble. I have almost collected all the comics, but there is only one series of comics missing. I can't even find any of them. I don't know what's wrong.

FBWen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FBWen »

asweetlove wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:16 am

I found that there is a form that records the IDs of all cartoons. How can I use these IDs to modify the relevant values, or do you have any tutorials to guide?

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

Sorry honestly I can't say I know how to do it, adding items is a bit complicated and out of my CE skills :(

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

Well, looks like we won't have to deal with the cheat not working after update anymore, seeing the final update is gonna be in March 🥲

FBWen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FBWen »

asweetlove wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:53 am
Well, looks like we won't have to deal with the cheat not working after update anymore, seeing the final update is gonna be in March 🥲
So sad :cry: :cry: :cry: