Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jojo0903
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by jojo0903 »

is there a way to unlock the skins / outfits ? even if its only temporary ?

pric3d
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pric3d »

I can't seem to get any of these tables working for the steam version of 2.8.2.0 - the challenge card table hard crashes the game to desktop and the 2.7.0.1 cheat table attaches but none of the options work. Any chance of getting the cheat table updated to the newest (and last update ever) version?

On a separate note, now that it is no longer a live service game does anybody know of a good save editor?

renekuhs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by renekuhs »

The 2.7.0.1 table works fine for me on the current and latest 2.8.2.0 version on Steam, although I haven't tried the Gear Editor or Godmode yet so not sure if those work.
Make sure to attach the table when loaded in to an outpost (having said that, I also successfully attached it mid-mission)

Maidmaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maidmaster »

Don't know if this is the right place, but in the community sheet the id associated to High Five Assistance (Miss Marvel - Exotic Gears_Recovery) is actually pointing to Cosmic Hold (Miss Marvel), I went and checked and it is the same code given for the Cosmic Hold in it's sheet, so it wasn't simply switched, tried going back to previous versions and same code appeared as well.

If this is the wrong place to let someone know I'm sorry, first time here, and please let me know where I can contact whoever is keeping the Sheets updated.

leolarose798
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leolarose798 »

I don't know if anyone needs to still know this but the the needed value for max champion level is 12,525,000

leolarose798
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leolarose798 »

Not possible to edit comic amount?