Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by NumberXer0 »

baeberry wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:16 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:13 pm
Anyone had any luck with Dailies/Weeklies or even Challenge Card stuff? The best I've managed to do is just modify progress on the dailies and weeklies to complete them after 1 try. But honestly..thats still too much work when you have to do it 96 times a week T_T God I HATE limited daily content in single player games.
Are you able to make a table from that? If not, how did you do that?
I wasn't able to make it stick. I'm no good at AOB stuff. To try it yourself, you just need to do basic 4 byte scans. Do a thing, scan 1, do it again, scan for 2 etc. Find the address and set the number to 1 below the max and do it one more time to complete it. Its super simple to find the address..so I'm sure someone more knowledgeable could make a script.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Anyone had any luck with Dailies/Weeklies or even Challenge Card stuff? The best I've managed to do is just modify progress on the dailies and weeklies to complete them after 1 try. But honestly..thats still too much work when you have to do it 96 times a week T_T God I HATE limited daily content in single player games.
I tried once but was not able to find it. I will try again with another character to see if I can find a pointer.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

Alright so keep a look out for "[something] Overdrive" perks. There is a picture of Iron man's Ultimate Plating gear having "Priority Overdrive." It seems that Overdrive gives % recharge of intrinsic energy, which I have yet to see with any other perk or ability. Please post here if any one has found it!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ChainEatFace wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:33 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
I tried once but was not able to find it. I will try again with another character to see if I can find a pointer.
It should also be noted if you take too long to find the address..it seems to move. So challenges like "Rescue 10 Hostages" are basically impossible to find with this method. Thats why we need a script =P I do most of mine in the HARM Room in a single mission and find them pretty ok.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Captain America wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:42 am
When adding a third attribute stat to a perk when it only has two, it doesnt appear on the gear

just tested it on two items. melee gear and minor artifact 1
Make sure to change the number of slots too. It's at the top of the section.

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

Hmm want to make sure I'm doing this right before I try and add this to the doc. So I have a perk on a piece of Black Widow gear that is not listed. I take the number that is under Perk that is a 4Bytes and add that number to the table? The reason I ask is because it a much smaller number than other numbers.

The Perk is Heavyweight Protection
#% Chance Heavy Combo Finishers grant a short Defense Buff
Number is 131072

Compared to
Shock Meridian
Heavy Combo Finishers inflict Shock Damage
Number is 268566582
Which is a different number than is in the document which is 3658257907

So I'm confused right now what to put. Did the number change with the new patch?

EDIT: Or is there a possibility that Perks have multiple numbers?

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:00 pm
ChainEatFace wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
It should also be noted if you take too long to find the address..it seems to move. So challenges like "Rescue 10 Hostages" are basically impossible to find with this method. Thats why we need a script =P I do most of mine in the HARM Room in a single mission and find them pretty ok.
Do you know when the address moves? Like when you load in and out?

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:34 pm
Hmm want to make sure I'm doing this right before I try and add this to the doc. So I have a perk on a piece of Black Widow gear that is not listed. I take the number that is under Perk that is a 4Bytes and add that number to the table? The reason I ask is because it a much smaller number than other numbers.

Number is 131072

Compared to
Shock Meridian
Number is 268566582

So I'm confused right now what to put. Did the number change with the new patch?

There's always the chance that the table "broke" and needs to be refreshed by you going to the pause menu and selecting Reload Checkpoint.

To know if the table broke or not, just look at the table's info for the gear piece you are examining. Does it show the correct power level? Does it show the correct brand? How about the stats? If that stuff is correct and not just random numbers (i.e. broken table), then the perk ID it shows is correct.

And yes, there are multiple versions of some perks. I have seen as many as three different versions for the same perk. They usually offer different percentage ranges.

ChainEatFace wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:03 pm
Like the other table issues, it will move whenever loading into/out of a mission or to a different area in a mission, changing heroes, moving to/from hubs.

What makes it so difficult is that you have to be able to get a good number of samples all in the same region without leaving the mission, without reloading checkpoints, and without moving to a new area in the mission (e.g. using an elevator or train).

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

ChainEatFace wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
ChainEatFace wrote:

Seems it moves when you finish level. So yeah, no chance to search for "Complete 15 hives".

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

NumberXer0 wrote:
ChainEatFace wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
Regarding Rescuing hostage. …And We’re Back threat sector has 4 hostages. So if not start search with 1, it's possible to pinpoint that address. Just did it today with my "Rescue 15 Hostages" mission. Strange, that for daily you got 10 hostages and for weekly only 15. Not complaining about weekly, but for daily it's too much.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:05 pm
Chaos5061 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:34 pm

Number is 131072

Compared to
Shock Meridian
Number is 268566582

There's always the chance that the table "broke" and needs to be refreshed by you going to the pause menu and selecting Reload Checkpoint.

To know if the table broke or not, just look at the table's info for the gear piece you are examining. Does it show the correct power level? Does it show the correct brand? How about the stats? If that stuff is correct and not just random numbers (i.e. broken table), then the perk ID it shows is correct.

And yes, there are multiple versions of some perks. I have seen as many as three different versions for the same perk. They usually offer different percentage ranges.

ChainEatFace wrote:
Like the other table issues, it will move whenever loading into/out of a mission or to a different area in a mission, changing heroes, moving to/from hubs.

What makes it so difficult is that you have to be able to get a good number of samples all in the same region without leaving the mission, without reloading checkpoints, and without moving to a new area in the mission (e.g. using an elevator or train).
Ty for this info. I was wondering why when I maxed out a gear perk at tier 3 percentage was lower than the screenshot of a item I was trying to replicate. It would seem that multiply verisons (same perk different Ids) of a perk are at play, like u mentioned.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Gwinbleid wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:46 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
ChainEatFace wrote:

Regarding Rescuing hostage. …And We’re Back threat sector has 4 hostages. So if not start search with 1, it's possible to pinpoint that address. Just did it today with my "Rescue 15 Hostages" mission. Strange, that for daily you got 10 hostages and for weekly only 15. Not complaining about weekly, but for daily it's too much.
Thats good info, thanks for that. I'm wondering if we can just lock down the pointer for each mission slot. The 2 dailies and 2 weeklies and just have it populate regardless of which missions we have. It should be possible, its been done before, but someone who knows how would have to tackle that haha.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:54 pm
Thats good info, thanks for that. I'm wondering if we can just lock down the pointer for each mission slot. The 2 dailies and 2 weeklies and just have it populate regardless of which missions we have. It should be possible, its been done before, but someone who knows how would have to tackle that haha.
I was looking for the pointer a while back but only had one character at the time who I could do dailies with and the ones I had weren't very useful.

As I recall, there wasn't much unique memory to base an AOB scan on, and the pointer was inconsistent from my limited findings. I ended up giving up on it and focusing on the inventory editing instead. Which I'm still not happy with; I want to find a way to consistently AOB scan for it. This game makes it very difficult, and I'm sure that's by design.

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Thanks for the info. So the table was broke but I got it working now by clicking it of then on again.

Quistion that I have now is there a way to turn one minor artifact into another? Say I have a black iso shard is there a way to turn it blue?

Gwinbleid
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gwinbleid »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:54 pm
Gwinbleid wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:46 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

Actually, that's not that bad. I mean, it's a bit more than couple a weeks from the release, and tomorrow I finish couple heroes challenge cards. In 6 days it should be all of them (if I complete all daily challenges). 22 free challenge points helped a lot. And later it won't be much of a trouble to complete challenges just for 1 hero that will be added each month (or how frequently they are going to do that).