Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
DaJoka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by DaJoka »

is there a gear editor for the game pass version? cause I'm pretty sure the addresses are basically the same? right?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

DaJoka wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:29 am
is there a gear editor for the game pass version? cause I'm pretty sure the addresses are basically the same? right?
Please refer to my post on the previous page: "There hasn't been one released for Gamepass yet regarding a gear editor"

DaJoka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaJoka »

Captain America wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:48 am
DaJoka wrote:
Please refer to my post on the previous page: "There hasn't been one released for Gamepass yet regarding a gear editor"
I seen your post what I'm asking is that the addresses and coding for the gear editor for the steam version isn't it any different from the game pass version I'm pretty sure it isn't

sudieken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sudieken »

DaJoka wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:38 am
Captain America wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:48 am
DaJoka wrote:
I seen your post what I'm asking is that the addresses and coding for the gear editor for the steam version isn't it any different from the game pass version I'm pretty sure it isn't
Every other game I play needs separate tables for Steam and Xbox, not sure why this one would be different.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

DaJoka wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:38 am
Yeah some who is experienced with CT will need to look into it. Also it might actually be different since their hasn't been a proper gear editor since the Gamepass Launch and usually from other games their needs to be separate table for the Gamepass version as noted by the previous post.

cuu2011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cuu2011 »

Any steam challenge card updates/tables? Everyone I've tried crashes the game or doesn't work
Only thing I don't want to grind out on all heroes haha

KingJamesCXCVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KingJamesCXCVI »

I’m not receiving points from challenge cards, my Kamala Khan is stuck at 37% and my Hulk is stuck at 47%, no matter how many times I complete the daily/weekly challenges, I do not receive any points. Can anyone help me out?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

cuu2011 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:16 am
Any steam challenge card updates/tables? Everyone I've tried crashes the game or doesn't work
Only thing I don't want to grind out on all heroes haha
The challenge card table is working perfectly on Page 126 by machine4578
Last edited by Captain America on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

KingJamesCXCVI wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:12 pm
I’m not receiving points from challenge cards, my Kamala Khan is stuck at 37% and my Hulk is stuck at 47%, no matter how many times I complete the daily/weekly challenges, I do not receive any points. Can anyone help me out?
Working fine for me. It could be a bug seeing that people have encountered this issue in past from a google search.

KingJamesCXCVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KingJamesCXCVI »

Captain America wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:09 pm
KingJamesCXCVI wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:12 pm
Working fine for me. It could be a bug seeing that people have encountered this issue in past from a google search.
I used the challenge card table, worked the first 3 times, after that not earning anymore points. Also tried the save file backup method but no luck. You got any workaround, this shit is killing me!

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

KingJamesCXCVI wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:15 pm

I used the challenge card table, worked the first 3 times, after that not earning anymore points. Also tried the save file backup method but no luck. You got any workaround, this shit is killing me!
I suspected you were using that save file backup method. Its patched and no longer works as of the Jane Foster Update in repeating them an infinite amount of times.

I already tested that as soon as the CT came out and said the same thing above in a previous post (Page 127).

KingJamesCXCVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KingJamesCXCVI »

Captain America wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:25 pm
KingJamesCXCVI wrote:

I suspected you were using that save file backup method. Its patched and no longer works as of the Jane Foster Update in repeating them an infinite amount of times.

I already tested that as soon as the CT came out and said the same thing above in a previous post (Page 127).
So how long do I have to wait till I start earning points again? Or is this some sort of perma ban?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

KingJamesCXCVI wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:38 am

So how long do I have to wait till I start earning points again?
You just wait until the next daily and weekly refresh like normal, thats it.

stoned619
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stoned619 »

Captain America wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:25 pm
KingJamesCXCVI wrote:

Unfortunately the CT for the challenge card doesn't work I already tried it with multiple challenges, it's just progressing as usual and not instantly completing it, maybe it was stealth patched after it came out. Also hi everyone I'm new to posting on here

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

stoned619 wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:43 pm
The Challenge Card CT does work perfectly on Steam. There was one released on the previous page for Gamepass is well.

The key issue with a lot of new users is that need to have a look at what game version the table is for STEAM or GAMEPASS.