I do challenege card table quick this week
You should really show us how you do it, to try and do it ourselves :D

I look into it

zander666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by zander666 »

Hi, can you give us the code for ressources editor ?

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

kitt18 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:00 am
LoneStrider wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:38 am
brianbaic wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:18 am

You can update the script by right clicking on the top line and choosing "change script". You would replace it with what as posted below:
That looks like it's for gear editing, and I don't care for that. Thanks though.
What one u wanting
I was hoping for the challenge card part of the tables you were also posting, and the resources.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

DONE
Attachments
Challenge card 2.CT
(8.53 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
avengers gear 1.8.CT
(152.22 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

dcsilva
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dcsilva »

hello guys, does anyone have the updated SW - Marvels Avengers _ ID list file?

thanks.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Community Spreedsheet for gear name ids and gear perk ids.

[Link]

rohan1193
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rohan1193 »

Great work kitt, table works flawlessly. I have a question regarding resetting my challenges after completing them. I first use the table and complete all challenges on a character. Then I load into a hub, turn my net off and move my pc clock forward by a week. I simply get unable to access challenge card while offline or something like that when trying to view my challenge card. I also tried moving my clock forward with my net connected, but that doesn't change the timer at all. Can anyone tell me what to do?

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

rohan1193 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:37 am
Great work kitt, table works flawlessly. I have a question regarding resetting my challenges after completing them. I first use the table and complete all challenges on a character. Then I load into a hub, turn my net off and move my pc clock forward by a week. I simply get unable to access challenge card while offline or something like that when trying to view my challenge card. I also tried moving my clock forward with my net connected, but that doesn't change the timer at all. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Yh what i do is press escape on keyboard to pause menu then use cheat engine built in speed hack puy it at like 50000 for few seconds at time

rohan1193
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rohan1193 »

kitt18 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:59 am
rohan1193 wrote:

Yh what i do is press escape on keyboard to pause menu then use cheat engine built in speed hack puy it at like 50000 for few seconds at time
Just saw this response now. I literally just finished ranking up all my battle passes to level 40 using your table. What finally worked for me to get the timer to change was to quit the game and restart instead of just disconnecting internet from the main menu, which used to work earlier. Even though the challenge card will be unavailable, the assignments tab still shows up. Though with this method you have to switch out for a sec to every character you'll be doing bounties on to make sure it changes for them. Then reconnect to net and new challenges should stay. But yeah, your method seems much quicker. Though I guess not like the method matters so much with how effective your table is, since either way it takes at most a few hours to max all characters cards. Cheers!

saxmen09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by saxmen09 »

kitt18 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:59 am
rohan1193 wrote:

Can I turn off net to change date and use cheat to skip time? and i cheat to skip time 50000 game write unable to corect the squares sever ?? how do i fix it

rushpunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rushpunk »

kitt18 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:08 am
DONE
Thank you so much!

zarhes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zarhes »

Hi! Sorry for asking, but is there any manual on how to use card table? Gear table works flawlessly for me, I just do not understand the procedure for card table. BTW, consumables - units and polychoron are not working for me (i have up-to-date game from steam).