Expert Cheater

Marvel's Avengers

Post by NumberXer0 »

Game Name: Marvel's Avengers
Game Engine: Foundation
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Infinite Crafting Materials, EXP, Skill Points
Steam Website:
Other Info: The game is due for release at 9AM PDT. Requires a one time check to your SE account and then can be played offline and solo. Most of the game is solo with a few co-op missions online. Non-competitive.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers (BETA)

Post by blackrobinhood »

UP

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Tried some basic searches for materials with no luck. Someone that actually knows what they're doing would have to try =P

itsmeiri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsmeiri »

I actually managed to modify all resources except the cosmetic currency, which is checked every time you enter the marketplace. Unfortunately I am unable to make a table.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

How do you access the Beta? Does it need to be pre-ordered?

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

No i got it from those intel partnership thing

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Next weekend is open beta though.,

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

itsmeiri wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:01 pm
I actually managed to modify all resources except the cosmetic currency, which is checked every time you enter the marketplace. Unfortunately I am unable to make a table.
What were the values? I tried 2 and 4 byte but couldn't find the correct address.
Rhark wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:05 pm
How do you access the Beta? Does it need to be pre-ordered?
Yes, either access it through pre-ordering or by winning a key from various giveaways. Open beta is next weekend.

itsmeiri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsmeiri »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:06 am
itsmeiri wrote:
What were the values? I tried 2 and 4 byte but couldn't find the correct address.

All of them were 4 bytes.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

itsmeiri wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:38 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:06 am
itsmeiri wrote:

All of them were 4 bytes.
Hmm..didn't work for me. Either found 0 results after two or 3 scans or the one I was left with didn't actually change them.

Edit: Just tested again with 3 different resources. None of my results work. There must be something else to it.

Ultima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ultima »

This is what i've managed so far. It seems that upgrade modules are visual only and revert back. As you see I have 21 when I edited them previously to 9,999. Credits are also visual only, but that's to be expected as it's the currency used for the online marketplace. Everything else so far seems editable. BTW I did ALL search, but some resources are 4byte. It just seems that it sometimes takes that long to find some more in-game to re-search, that the values disappear from a 4byte search before you manage to collect more.
[Link]

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ultima wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:29 pm
This is what i've managed so far. It seems that upgrade modules are visual only and revert back. As you see I have 21 when I edited them previously to 9,999. Credits are also visual only, but that's to be expected as it's the currency used for the online marketplace. Everything else so far seems editable. BTW I did ALL search, but some resources are 4byte. It just seems that it sometimes takes that long to find some more in-game to re-search, that the values disappear from a 4byte search before you manage to collect more.
[Link]
Awesome, so the other things stick then? I keep getting zero results, so I guess it is because it takes so damn long to find more. I'll save up a bunch and then upgrade gear with them instead. Should be able to narrow it down much faster.

Edit: Yup, works. It must have been the amount of time between scans. I found them all instantly haha. Looks like CE has a practical trainer now. Stuff like HP and energy. No material stuff though.

Edit 2: Skill points are a simple 4 byte search as well. Couldn't find EXP though.

Edit 3: I'm really hoping for a quest progress pointer. Someone found one in SAO Lycoris for the daily quests and it makes the daily grind a breeze. Just set the number to one below the requirement and do it once. No idea if it would be possible here..but I hope so.

Ultima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ultima »

I'm not sure if t will be, since it's a timed online feature. But I hope it is XD

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ultima wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:53 pm
I'm not sure if t will be, since it's a timed online feature. But I hope it is XD
So is the other one I mentioned. They're timed daily quests that require you to be online to start them. But again, different games haha. It would be a great option if possible.

Ultima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ultima »

Yeah it just sucks I don't remember how to make a trainer. Even forgot how to get item addresses and health and stamina values. It's been about 6 years since I last made one myself. Just got lazy and started waiting for other people to make them. Wish I hadn't though since now I've forgotten shit XD