CMCPLUG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by CMCPLUG »

srecko117 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:03 pm
I rly dont know, maybe it will work, you can try, you wont lost anything :D

Its rly easy just load CE and game and it should read all these stats, then just use spreadsheets to change things like perks, gear name etc
yea i tried loading it on CE but does not read it and can u link spreadsheet

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

CMCPLUG wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:52 pm
srecko117 wrote:

Its rly easy just load CE and game and it should read all these stats, then just use spreadsheets to change things like perks, gear name etc
This is the community sheet: [Link]

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

CMCPLUG wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:52 pm
srecko117 wrote:

L
Can you update me if you get it to work? And if yeah could you upload your CE? Getting a new pc on Friday and want to have some fun in marvels avengers XD

ewic69
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ewic69 »

I tried loading the CE and its not working. Even if i highlight the gear the value is ???

CMCPLUG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CMCPLUG »

ewic69 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:48 am
I tried loading the CE and its not working. Even if i highlight the gear the value is ???
same i dont think it works with the Microsoft version honestly

twinnyka01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by twinnyka01 »

I updated common perks list it should be completed now don't know who create it before
also adding new elemental damage page as well it should be easy to look all damage code for each heroes now but it's not complete yet feel free to update if you have any
ps Thanks for table update I will try ;D

CMCPLUG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CMCPLUG »

can any one else confirm if it works on Microsoft version? because as of rn it doesn't

ewic69
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ewic69 »

CMCPLUG wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:50 am
ewic69 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:48 am
same i dont think it works with the Microsoft version honestly
I have a steam version and it's not working.

ryouhei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ryouhei »

any table update? just need the challenge card

Cybot
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cybot »

srecko117 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:43 pm
Hi guys, here i made some CE for Avengers. Its not pretty like previous but it is fully functional. You can change a lot of stuff like stats,perks, power level etc.
The table only has static addresses, and will therefor most likely not work for the most people.

srecko117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by srecko117 »

Cybot wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:11 pm
srecko117 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:43 pm
Hi guys, here i made some CE for Avengers. Its not pretty like previous but it is fully functional. You can change a lot of stuff like stats,perks, power level etc.
The table only has static addresses, and will therefor most likely not work for the most people.
Yea a know that is why i dropped CE for Defense and Heroic after 1 of my friend said it didnt work for him. I dont have problem myself it always read everything perfectly, the same goes with 1 of my friends while others didnt manage to make CE work. I found dynamic address for Power Level and Slot 1 and 2 stats, its a lot harder then with static addresses. The moment a fine addresses for at least all Stat Slots and Perks i will post new CE

Kidiwigi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kidiwigi »

Good day to you all. I have a few questions can we use this with game pass version? Can we unlock or equip locked skins? And can we modifiy gear if yes what can we modify?

CMCPLUG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CMCPLUG »

Kidiwigi wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:47 am
Good day to you all. I have a few questions can we use this with game pass version? Can we unlock or equip locked skins? And can we modifiy gear if yes what can we modify?
i tried and no u cant with game pass version and u can modify gear with regular cheat engine only level tho

M4YON
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by M4YON »

CMCPLUG wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:59 pm
Kidiwigi wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:47 am
i tried and no u cant with game pass version and u can modify gear with regular cheat engine only level tho
You can edit level and stats I know for sure and there is no reason to suggest you can't edit perks either, just haven't tried yet.

Ultenth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ultenth »

Most of the numbers seem to change when switching characters/maps, so I don't know how to create a table, but for anyone who still wants to mess with numbers you can easily manual edit just about everything important except for credits, challenge points and comics. Most all numbers are 2 byte.

EXPERIENCE
Experience number is (as is common) cumulative between levels, starting at 2800 xp to go from level 1>2, and exactly 200 xp more for each level after that. To find it, just take your current level and figure out the total XP you have, not just in that level but with all levels combined. So if you're 1200 xp into level 10, then your actual true xp total is 43,000 xp combined. So search for that on an exact 2 bit while in a mission, kill something then search again for whatever the difference is. 372400 is the total xp to be completely capped out at level 50, so once you find your current number you can replace it with that and you'll hit 50 next time you gain xp on that character.

XP is one of the few things that doesn't change locations when you switch character, so once you find it for a character you just have to switch to the next character and change the number to 372400 at the same location and then repeat to max them all out.

CHAMP POINTS
Champion points are similar, in that they are cumulative, with the final max total needed being 372 points to max everything out (375 is the actual cap for champion). Starting at 20,000 for level 1-2. I honestly forget what the increments per level are, because I just kept putting in huge numbers until I capped it, but the final number was somewhere around 12.5 million IIRC.

GEAR EDITING
You can edit item level of equipment, as well as stats, but be careful editing level as if you bring it to cap or overcap it, it will break loot drops for that character and they won't receive any more drops or even have gear available at venders (made this mistake once on BP, and after that only edited stats). I recommend editing stats on equipment instead, and though I'm not sure if there is a cap, I was able to put 2k of a stat on a item with no issues.

You can change multiple stats on the same piece, but you will need to open multiple cheat engines to edit them all simultaneously after each level up. Just simply do a 2 byte search for each stat on the item in the different windows, level up the gear until the numbers change, then repeat until you end up with usually 2-5 final numbers then edit those numbers to the desired final stat totals. The most I did was 2k per stat on an item, but I did double up on some stats. Some of course are capped, but melee, ranged, valor seem to have no limit and even the difference between 2-4k stats in those is reflected in game. You can pretty much one-shot everything with 4k in any of those stats.

SKILL POINTS
Skill numbers can be edited individually, but there really isn't a reason to as you get enough points to cap everything if you just make your characters max level.

RESOURCES
All resources can be edited individually, including units but excluding credits, just the usual method of a 2 byte search in between doing something that changes the number in game will find the value, but they do switch when you change characters or maps. Caps are 99 for DNA keys, 999 for Upgrade modules and Poly, 99,999 for Fragments, 9999 for the 4 gear upgrade resources and Uru, and I'm not sure what the cap is for Units but I usually kept it around 12,000 or so. There can be a weird interaction sometimes with Fragments where the number will roll over at 99,999 to 34k instead, in which case I set a max of around 65,000 in order to prevent it rolling over.

UNKNOWN
I'm not sure yet on how to edit perks on gear, either to change or boost them, as the numbers don't change when upgrading etc. Same with Comics, I never know which one I'm going to get, so editing them seems to be something above just a simple manual number change search.

FINAL WORDS
But these should help you manually find what you need to max out your character, their gear, your resources etc. even if an update borks something. I did all this on the Games for Windows free subscription version, so it should work with every PC release available.