Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by blackrobinhood »

Has someone poken around comics?

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

How to change the percentage values of the perks?

The left is the perk, and the right is its value right?
The perk is currently at 5%.

Boodendorf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Boodendorf »

Does the trainer still work? I tried using it but it leveled my Iron Man from 30 to 7 and gave me 999 skill points lol. Do I have to use it in Campaign and not Avengers' initiative?

Edit: It worked in avengers' initiative.
Last edited by Boodendorf on Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

blackrobinhood wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:17 pm
It's a weird system. The first number (C0) is the basic value. Legit items always seem to come as 00, 40 or 80. I haven't seen a legit C0 yet, but I theorized that they could exist and included that fourth tier as an option in my table.

However, the second number (3F) is also a factor that contributes toward a perk's percentage value. I have seen legit items come with 00, 3E and 3F. I'm pretty sure I saw a 2E once. This number can be set to anything all the way up to FF, and it makes the percentage skyrocket. I didn't include it in the table because it's quite likely to cause crashes if people input higher amounts. Also, it appears to be taken on a curve, because values lower than 3E seem to change the percentage only by a small amount, but each additional increment above 40 makes the percentage jump up more and more.

I was thinking of updating my table to change how the 'Quality' value works. As the table is right now, the quality tiers are:

Tier 1 = 00
Tier 2 = 40
Tier 3 = 80
Tier 4 = C0

I was thinking of changing it to a 2 Byte type, something along the lines of:

Weak = 00 00
Average = 04 3E
Strong = 08 3F

Using those values, it would still keep items legit, but people can manually edit if they want something game-breaking.

DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DPockets »

mattdeckard wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:10 pm
That's strange DPockets because it worked for me. I did it offline, and before i loaded the game up around 2 hours ago.
i tried it online so i don't know if that's why

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

Sevael wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:35 pm
blackrobinhood wrote:
It's a weird system. The first number (C0) is the basic value. Legit items always seem to come as 00, 40 or 80. I haven't seen a legit C0 yet, but I theorized that they could exist and included that fourth tier as an option in my table.

However, the second number (3F) is also a factor that contributes toward a perk's percentage value. I have seen legit items come with 00, 3E and 3F. I'm pretty sure I saw a 2E once. This number can be set to anything all the way up to FF, and it makes the percentage skyrocket. I didn't include it in the table because it's quite likely to cause crashes if people input higher amounts. Also, it appears to be taken on a curve, because values lower than 3E seem to change the percentage only by a small amount, but each additional increment above 40 makes the percentage jump up more and more.

I was thinking of updating my table to change how the 'Quality' value works. As the table is right now, the quality tiers are:

Tier 1 = 00
Tier 2 = 40
Tier 3 = 80
Tier 4 = C0

I was thinking of changing it to a 2 Byte type, something along the lines of:

Weak = 00 00
Average = 04 3E
Strong = 08 3F

Using those values, it would still keep items legit, but people can manually edit if they want something game-breaking.
There seems to be some perks where changing those bytes will not effect their percentage. One example of this is the Avid Collector on the minor artifacts, it stays at "5% increased chance to find comics books in strongboxes" no matter how much I manipulate those two bytes.

tonnyse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tonnyse »

blackrobinhood wrote:

The perk is currently at 5%.
Yes
But some perks have fixed percentage value and they usually come with 80 3F

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

I haven't had any luck finding pointers to the gear stats/perks that are consistent between Campaign and Avengers Initiative. I guess a second table could be made to switch the pointer to one that works on Initiative, but that is a large task that I'm not interested in doing at this time. For now, we'll have to stick with using it in the campaign mode.

Unfortunately, once the campaign has been completed, playing missions from there will often automatically switch you over into the Avengers Initiative, breaking the table. You then have to quit to the main menu and go back into the campaign to get the table working again.

It should be possible to make the table work in both Campaign and Initiative via AOB, but I don't have the knowledge or experience for that. If it was done via AOB, the table should also work after game updates. Hopefully someone with the knowledge can make this change for us.
Last edited by Sevael on Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

bruce
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bruce »

added a 'brand' tab to the community spread sheet.

this is the logo that shows on the gear

4 bytes before the power level is the 'item name' (didn't start logging these yet)
12 bytes before the item name is the 'brand' (first 4 bytes after you offset)

I wrote an application in c# for quick switching/testing it logs the gear as json usnig a custom object I made.

I will release it once I test some more.

for the name 0 will be the 'default' but you can change to something like 490725148 on defense to get 'Red Room Corset'
Last edited by bruce on Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Sevael wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:21 am
I haven't had any luck finding pointers to the gear stats/perks that are consistent between Campaign and Avengers Initiative. I guess a second table could be made to switch the pointer to one that works on Initiative, but that is a large task that I'm not interested in doing at this time. For now, we'll have to stick with using it in the campaign mode.

Unfortunately, once the campaign has been completed, playing missions from there will often automatically switch you over into the Avengers Initiative, breaking the table. You then have to quit to the main menu and go back into the campaign to get the table working again.

It should be possible to make the table work in both Campaign and Initiative via AOB, but I don't have the knowledge or experience for that. If it was done via AOB, the table should also work after game updates. Hopefully someone with the knowledge can make this change for us.

I've been using your table in initiative, and I havent had any issues with it. Unless youre talking about a different table.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:40 am
I've been using your table in initiative, and I havent had any issues with it. Unless youre talking about a different table.
Same table. Whenever I load into Initiative (or complete a mission under Campaign now that it's finished, or switch heroes via the table in the helicarrier hallway), the table breaks. It only works for me under Campaign.

I haven't tried jumping straight into Avengers Initiative right after booting up the game. Perhaps it just works for whichever one is loaded first. Whatever the case, it breaks when switching characters and the whole table will be broken on the next game update. So I'd love to see it switched to AOB at some point either way.

EDIT: I tried going straight into Initiative upon game boot and indeed the table does work. But it breaks as soon as I switch characters. Prior to completing the campaign, the only way to switch characters was in the Quinjet and it didn't break the table. It appears that having completed the campaign, the game now automatically pushes you into Initiative any time you load into a mission, even if you exit out at the planning screen. Even if you don't switch characters, this breaks the table. Frustrating.
bruce wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:22 am
I have added it to my own version of the table to test it out. I immediately noticed that two of my non-branded items had a different ID than your 'none' ID. But I think those two items might be bugged because I've modded them a lot. As soon as I try to change the brand on those two, the game crashes.

I'm curious how they got messed up when I've never played around with that part of their information previously. I noticed that item names are automatically changed when you change the perks (typically named after the first perk), as well as the fact that their icon/picture is determined by factors such as the amount of perks present. I'm pretty sure my two bugged items previously had brands and now they do not, but changing them to any other brand ID crashes the game.
Last edited by Sevael on Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

Sevael wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:46 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Same table. Whenever I load into Initiative (or complete a mission under Campaign now that it's finished, or switch heroes via the table in the helicarrier hallway), the table breaks. It only works for me under Campaign.

I haven't tried jumping straight into Avengers Initiative right after booting up the game. Perhaps it just works for whichever one is loaded first. Whatever the case, it breaks when switching characters and the whole table will be broken on the next game update. So I'd love to see it switched to AOB at some point either way.

EDIT: I tried going straight into Initiative upon game boot and indeed the table does work. But it breaks as soon as I switch characters. Prior to completing the campaign, the only way to switch characters was in the Quinjet and it didn't break the table. It appears that having completed the campaign, the game now automatically pushes you into Initiative any time you load into a mission, even if you exit out at the planning screen. Even if you don't switch characters, this breaks the table. Frustrating.
bruce wrote:
I have added it to my own version of the table to test it out. I immediately noticed that two of my non-branded items had a different ID than your 'none' ID. But I think those two items might be bugged because I've modded them a lot. As soon as I try to change the brand on those two, the game crashes.

I'm curious how they got messed up when I've never played around with that part of their information previously. I noticed that item names are automatically changed when you change the perks (typically named after the first perk), as well as the fact that their icon/picture is determined by factors such as the amount of perks present. I'm pretty sure my two bugged items previously had brands and now they do not, but changing them to any other brand ID crashes the game.
I tried adding names and brands to modded items and it seems to have work for me.

bruce
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bruce »

Sevael wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:46 am
gunbalde60 wrote:

bruce wrote:

I'll do some more testing to see if I can reproduce your issue.

I'm on b lack widow at the moment with a bunch of gear to do random test on and changed everything to 'stark industries'

sorry i was a little vague with the offsets are you offsetting from power level - 16 bytes then reading the first 4 (brand)

tonnyse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tonnyse »

bruce wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:35 am

I'm on b lack widow at the moment with a bunch of gear to do random test on and changed everything to 'stark industries'

sorry i was a little vague with the offsets are you offsetting from power level - 16 bytes then reading the first 4 (brand)
Does the brand give you bonus effects? or just nothing

bruce
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bruce »

tonnyse wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:54 am
bruce wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:35 am

Does the brand give you bonus effects? or just nothing
from what I can tell it just changes the logo nothing else.

I've tested on like 50 pieces of gear.