Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by FearLessAvenger »

What is Muon Module Gear ID?

FearLessAvenger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearLessAvenger »

Can we use Character IDs to bring Spider Man to replace a pre existing character? Or even add him as a new one?

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

FearLessAvenger wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:07 am
Can we use Character IDs to bring Spider Man to replace a pre existing character? Or even add him as a new one?
Would be great if it's even in the code :sleep:

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

asweetlove wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:00 am
  • 10/19/2022
    • Added option to display4th Perk Slot on gears. READ INSTRUCTIONS/HOW-TOs on how to do this correctly
Hopefully this will make it easier to see all the perks your gears have ^_^ viewtopic.php?p=262763#p262763

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

asweetlove wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:06 am
skiller wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:30 am
--snip
Would you be able to educate us on how to get these dumps and IDs ? For me specifically, I'm trying to get the IDs of some enemies in the game, I'm wondering if that is possible. I am very new to the cheating scene, any help to get me started is very much appreciated :)
Sorry on the late response
there is a few ways, but the way i do it i just find the table in Memory when the games on using say Cheat engine. the way i do it there is much data to sort though but because iv done it many times i know the Structure .

it has an Ascii header of all the Names, then a section that Calls the addresses that go to the Said ids that build up what you see in game .. Bit confusing but once u know it its simple

Gui1610
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gui1610 »

Cheat table stopped working

Flamestalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flamestalker »

Hello!
I did some more basic housekeeping on the Gear Perk ID excel.
Thank you to the people who provided the ID Dump and for keeping the sheet updated after all these years.

AlexDeyth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexDeyth »

Gui1610 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:51 am
infinite hp seems to not work (atleast the time i have tested), gear editing work flawlessly.
If you need hp, mod a item with massive resolve and resillience.
Or check google you will find a trainer for 2.5.2 with infinite hp or godmode who works most of times.

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

AlexDeyth wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:29 pm
Gui1610 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:51 am
infinite hp seems to not work (atleast the time i have tested), gear editing work flawlessly.
If you need hp, mod a item with massive resolve and resillience.
Or check google you will find a trainer for 2.5.2 with infinite hp or godmode who works most of times.
can you provide more info so can i look into it ? like what was it doing when you enabled the infinite HP ? what platform (xbox/steam) ?

Edit: found the issue, and fixed the infinite HP in 2.6.2.1, should be working correctly now

Nightcr4wler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nightcr4wler »

Flamestalker wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:48 am
Hello!
Thank you to the people who provided the ID Dump and for keeping the sheet updated after all these years.
The slot number the perks belonged to was very useful but was removed from the Exotic gear tab.

Flamestalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flamestalker »

Nightcr4wler wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:56 pm
Flamestalker wrote:
Hello!
The slot number the perks belonged to was very useful but was removed from the Exotic gear tab.
Looking at the version history, 'Exotic Gear Perks' never had a column that mentioned the slot number that you're talking about.

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

Flamestalker wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:06 am
Nightcr4wler wrote:
Flamestalker wrote:
Hello!
Looking at the version history, 'Exotic Gear Perks' never had a column that mentioned the slot number that you're talking about.
I just dumped Winters and cleaned up the list on Ps4, as well added all the PC updated names as well (Thanks), i have cleaned up the Perk Dump and Named all Un named Perks to NEWTEST## under the "Perk Description" there is 803 left to name lol

twinnyka01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by twinnyka01 »

Flamestalker wrote:
Nightcr4wler wrote:
Flamestalker wrote:
Hello!
It aways have causse I am the person who made that page and add all perk codes I don't know why someone aways sort and ruin (mix all perks together) and now the slot numbers were deleted. this is what it should be look like [Link]

Flamestalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flamestalker »

twinnyka01 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:47 am
Flamestalker wrote:
Nightcr4wler wrote:

It aways have causse I am the person who made that page and add all perk codes I don't know why someone aways sort and ruin (mix all perks together) and now the slot numbers were deleted. this is what it should be look like [Link]
Yeah those weren't there when I did the housekeeping. I'd suggest you turn your distaste towards someone else.

Edit:
You can see on the version history of the sheet, I started housekeeping on 18Oct. Before then, the page in question looked nothing like what you said you created.
The next time I did housekeeping was on 4Nov, and same as before, you can see in the version history that the sheet still didn't look like the picture you linked.

You're always free to repaste your version to the community sheet. :shrug: