Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Equinox »

EternaLSummit wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:38 pm
but where do you save it after editing the script?
you save the table with the changes you've made.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:45 am
Nicoline wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:37 am
I saw a trainer that claims to enables equipping locked outfit, though the trainer needs subscription. is this possible? would anyone know how to do it using cheat engine?
Yes, its possible and it works. It won't unlock them from the store, but while the trainer is running you can use them.

Most trainers use CE to do stuff already, they just add a fancy GUI. So doing it via CE should be possible. Someone just needs to figure it out.
Is this cheat table done?
May i have it please? :)

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

kitt18 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 11:34 am
[Link]

not great video but hope it helps

so once u found the address add it to address section and highlight it press f5 to bring up access to

then look for one that mov eax and open memory for it copy address and replace old one with it
Can you make this tutorial with audio and 1080p please?
When you select some addresses, what are you doing there? delete them? how do i know which one to keep?
Plus that the video at 04:26-29sec goes white and can't see what you do.
Also, do we have to do this in offline mode or its not bannable?

tytverb5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tytverb5 »

The video instructions aren't great. I gather that you're grinding out challenges to find the address, but I'm not really sure how you selected which addresses to do. Can you do one with audio to explain the steps? Is there an updated Challenge Card table in the meantime?

sikov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sikov »

I've been trying to fill out Hawkeye's storm pieces on the spreadsheet. Haven't been able to get slot 2 (ranged) or slot 3 (defense) to drop yet. Anybody else have any luck?

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

Equinox wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:14 pm
First time sharing. If you'd rather update your current gear table, updating the following in the script should work:
"avengers.exe"+4CA0FA0 to "avengers.exe"+04CA1FA0

My table at the moment also includes Champion EXP. As well as session and total exp. I adjust accordingly cause I don't know if they do any checks with them. I don't have anything of my own scripted at the moment since I haven't learned Lua or so.
Of course there was another update on Thursday(?). Anyways I've updated my table. Also added Hero/Base EXP. Hopefully its good, hard to see with all my characters at max level.
Attachments
avengers_v-1-7-1-5_WIP.CT
(189.51 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

If someone want to add me on discord i can talk them though challenge card dont really have time this week to update got 100 hour week and a busy weekend

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

kitt18 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:11 am
If someone want to add me on discord i can talk them though challenge card dont really have time this week to update got 100 hour week and a busy weekend
After watching it over and over and tried it out, i finally understand it, it works.
But is it possible to make a cheat that reaches the the card challenge's progress instantly to 100% with all the points
in order to unlock all rewards at once?

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

saltso wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:31 am
kitt18 wrote:
After watching it over and over and tried it out, i finally understand it, it works.
But is it possible to make a cheat that reaches the the card challenge's progress instantly to 100% with all the points
in order to unlock all rewards at once?
Not that i found yet but mess around and see

tytverb5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tytverb5 »

kitt18 wrote:
I can do that. I'll even transcribe the steps so that others can read them along with the video (since idk how I'd add audio to your video). DM me your discord.

Black_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Black_ »

How can you do that Thing with the hero challenge cards?

xiang94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xiang94 »

It's interesting how everyone more interested in challenge cards. Is there anything that i'm missing after you get all hero to 200?

I'd think the gear table is more interesting since it open the chance of edit perks and stats and build for heros. We can use that to compile google form too with perks. I'd love to get video tutorial/instruction on how to update it. :)

BoyPrime68
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoyPrime68 »

xiang94 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:39 pm
It's interesting how everyone more interested in challenge cards. Is there anything that i'm missing after you get all hero to 200?

I'd think the gear table is more interesting since it open the chance of edit perks and stats and build for heros. We can use that to compile google form too with perks. I'd love to get video tutorial/instruction on how to update it. :)
I agree 100%. Creating op builds is so much fun.

Black_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Black_ »

xiang94 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:39 pm

I am just asking because I want a skin from that challenge card. It's not like I wanna cheat my gear.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

Someone else been updating gear recently