Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Black_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Black_ »

Equinox wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:40 pm
Hey, I've updated (EXP/Gear) and combined the Card (3.0) table for this amalgamation table.

Contents of this table:
EXPs (session, hero, champion, total)
Gear
Challenge Cards (which also hits missions)

EDIT: Fixed a noob mistake with the Total EXP pointers.
EDIT 2: Added words and rephrased to my statement a bit. A bit of formatting. Also figured out how to update gear quicker going forward.
You did a great Job there :D.

sadboygoss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sadboygoss »

the table is perfect thank you, :) but the challenge card doesn't work for me. I can activate it but nothing happens but everything else works. Is there anything I'm doing wrong for the challenge cards cheat?

ImedgeQc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImedgeQc »

Hi.

The challenge card did update to 100% but i'm not sure what need to be done to have the points.
EDIT : Had to do at least one for it to count.

I've look for inside this 80+ page forum but didn't find an answer for : Is there a way to modify the value of crafting materials and in game currency ?

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

I'm doing always the missions that give patterns, but none so far dropped one :(
I think it depends the faction level, how higher it is the more chance to drop.
Is it possible to make also Faction XP cheat?
Please :D

Black_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Black_ »

sadboygoss wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:13 am
the table is perfect thank you, :) but the challenge card doesn't work for me. I can activate it but nothing happens but everything else works. Is there anything I'm doing wrong for the challenge cards cheat?
Look at the tutorial I did. It's on the Page 79 or 78.

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

ImedgeQc wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:37 am
Hi.

The challenge card did update to 100% but i'm not sure what need to be done to have the points.

I've look for inside this 80+ page forum but didn't find an answer for : Is there a way to modify the value of crafting materials and in game currency ?
Yeah Challenges need to be done once per challenge (after you activate) until someone figures out what code makes it register as well.

For materials/currency you'll have to find yourself since there is no reliable pointer for them and the order is dependent on which you got first IIRC. If you know how to do scans, they are straight forward to find thankfully.

ImedgeQc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImedgeQc »

Equinox wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:09 pm
ImedgeQc wrote:
Hi.

Yeah Challenges need to be done once per challenge (after you activate) until someone figures out what code makes it register as well.

For materials/currency you'll have to find yourself since there is no reliable pointer for them and the order is dependent on which you got first IIRC. If you know how to do scans, they are straight forward to find thankfully.
Ok like I have "X" scrap. Scan for "X" scrap. Gain/spend some "Y" amount. Scan for Y amount etc ?
And for the currency, is it in-game currency only and not the cash shop currency or both ?

honzab
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by honzab »

I understand it's probably annoying having to explain this over and over again or referring people to other pages of this thread... but is there a tutorial on how to edit gear? I have read a lot of posts but I just don't get WHERE and HOW everything's done. All I can do is change power leves of individual items in Cheat Engine. But what do I do with all those ID codes that everyone keeps sharing? Do I need to do more than just paste the code and search for it? (I would assume so) And do I have to use other programmes other than just CE? I would be very grateful if someone gave me specific instructions or could provide me with a link to a tutorial or something. Thanks.

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

ImedgeQc wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:17 pm
Equinox wrote:
ImedgeQc wrote:
Hi.

Ok like I have "X" scrap. Scan for "X" scrap. Gain/spend some "Y" amount. Scan for Y amount etc ?
And for the currency, is it in-game currency only and not the cash shop currency or both ?
yeah like open X lootboxes, kill X enemies, etc.

Only in-game currency.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Equinox wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:40 pm
Hey, I've updated (EXP/Gear) and combined the Card (3.0) table for this amalgamation table.

Contents of this table:
EXPs (session, hero, champion, total)
Gear
Challenge Cards (which also hits missions)

EDIT: Fixed a noob mistake with the Total EXP pointers.
EDIT 2: Added words and rephrased to my statement a bit. A bit of formatting. Also figured out how to update gear quicker going forward.
Thank you for keeping this updated!

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

Is no one updating currency table

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

ImedgeQc wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:17 pm
Equinox wrote:
ImedgeQc wrote:
Hi.

For pointer wise yh i got that commented on before but on updating the table. At least it work for majority

gulferius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gulferius »

hi, for the challlenge card the key is to pull it from the nimeric keypad or that of 6? because neither of them works.
Thank you in advance for your help

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

The patch broke all the ct again -_-

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

Seems this patch changed somethings beyond the usual as well.