Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
rushpunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by rushpunk »

It's not working since the update, but Kitt18 said that he was going to try and update it on the 24th. I was just showing my appreciation for him doing that for us.

justmelty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justmelty »

Does anyone know how to edit talent points? Somehow I ended with 1 more talent point then I should have with Ms Marvel. lol. Will CE be useful here? Or is there a legit save editor?

lramos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lramos »

Hi all! First of all, wonderful job here! I'd like some help trying to edit the brand/manufacturer of an item. I'd like to change the brand of some of my items to "no brand". How can I do that?

rushpunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rushpunk »

Any news on the challenge card table? I'm trying to get these cards done before the mcu costumes come out 😅

Alanjoestar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alanjoestar »

I think you got plenty of time Rush Punk, plus you can play with the Clock by starting them then switching to offline and changing the date on week after. Do this for all your characters and you should be able to rush the cards.

rushpunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rushpunk »

Alanjoestar wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:57 pm
I think you got plenty of time Rush Punk, plus you can play with the Clock by starting them then switching to offline and changing the date on week after. Do this for all your characters and you should be able to rush the cards.
Hahaha, that's what i've been doing. I heard there was a way to reload a backup save while having the weekly almost finished. I haven't been able to figure out how to save to get it to reload. :D

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

justmelty wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:21 am
Does anyone know how to edit talent points? Somehow I ended with 1 more talent point then I should have with Ms Marvel. lol. Will CE be useful here? Or is there a legit save editor?
Use fearlessrevolution Trainer for Marvel Avengers to edit your skill point.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

lramos wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm
Hi all! First of all, wonderful job here! I'd like some help trying to edit the brand/manufacturer of an item. I'd like to change the brand of some of my items to "no brand". How can I do that?
You can easily change it via CE Gear table but it is outdated currently.
Last edited by Captain America on Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

I'm eagerly awaiting the kitt18s updated table, just want to say thanks for all the support you have done for it so far Even though I have yet to use it.

brianbaic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brianbaic »

LoneStrider wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:08 am
I'm eagerly awaiting the kitt18s updated table, just want to say thanks for all the support you have done for it so far Even though I have yet to use it.
You can update the script by right clicking on the top line and choosing "change script". You would replace it with what as posted below:
RomanGreen wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:26 pm
RomanGreen wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:59 pm
xiang94 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:38 pm
Patch released the 20th. New hotfix patch today also, surprise...

Code: Select all

registerSymbol("gearPointer", getAddress('["avengers.exe"+4c702A0]+200'))
to do this yourself for future releases;
1. do a scan for your current melee item's memory address (see post earlier in thread)
2. find the struct start address, the item level is +0x18 from the start (you can get the offset from looking at the address value in the table if you want to use a diff attr)
3. do a memory scan for a 8 byte value containing address from #2 (i've only ever had 1 show up in testing)
4. new scan for value from #3 - 0x200, look for address labeled "avengers.exe+?????"
5. Edit table script for inventory editor.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

brianbaic wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:18 am
LoneStrider wrote:
You can update the script by right clicking on the top line and choosing "change script". You would replace it with what as posted below:
RomanGreen wrote:
RomanGreen wrote:

1. do a scan for your current melee item's memory address (see post earlier in thread)
2. find the struct start address, the item level is +0x18 from the start (you can get the offset from looking at the address value in the table if you want to use a diff attr)
3. do a memory scan for a 8 byte value containing address from #2 (i've only ever had 1 show up in testing)
4. new scan for value from #3 - 0x200, look for address labeled "avengers.exe+?????"
That looks like it's for gear editing, and I don't care for that. Thanks though.

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

LoneStrider wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:38 am
brianbaic wrote:
LoneStrider wrote:
RomanGreen wrote:

That looks like it's for gear editing, and I don't care for that. Thanks though.
What one u wanting

gamingdragon_2207
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gamingdragon_2207 »

brianbaic wrote:
LoneStrider wrote:
RomanGreen wrote:
RomanGreen wrote:

Thanks for the info on inventory table. Can you let me know how to update the table for challenge cards?

saxmen09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by saxmen09 »

Can u help me to updated challenge cards ?? thanks

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

I do challenege card table quick this week