Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by asweetlove »

Updated table for gamepass viewtopic.php?p=262763#p262763, still don't know how to do challenge card

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

kcbuechler wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:12 am
First time updating the challenge card file here so if it doesnt work, my bad!

I found the new address to be avengers.exe+16ABE45 and modified the file and it worked for me.

Good luck!

Challenge card 2.5.2.0.CT
would you be able to share the process on how you found that address ? trying to see if i can do the same for gamepass

Staciax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staciax »

Damage0789 wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:01 pm
could someone update the Challenge card to game pass if possible? follow the link with the latest version of the gamepass launcher.

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17B2x42cpwiaDELRVtUBYYaJ8NXkMC9TY/view?usp=sharing
My game just crashes whenever I try to activate it.

Edit//

I sorta meant to address the post below yours so apologies for the notification

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

welp, i'm trying to edit one of the challenge card table posted here for gamepass. I ran into an issue where i my tasks are 100% completed but it didn't get marked off as finished or counted towards my progress :mellow:

Edit: turns out i had to at least do each task once: i.e: after activating, increase 0/50 to 1/50

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

NemesisBP wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:45 am
kcbuechler wrote:

I found the new address to be avengers.exe+16ABE45 and modified the file and it worked for me.

Good luck!

Thank a million for the update, for me, i just tested it and it works.
Luckily enough the gear editor still works with this new patch and that one doesn't need an update.
Which gear editor are you using as when I try them they seem broken for me.

Staciax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staciax »

asweetlove wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:29 am
welp, i'm trying to edit one of the challenge card table posted here for gamepass. I ran into an issue where i my tasks are 100% completed but it didn't get marked off as finished or counted towards my progress :mellow:

Edit: turns out i had to at least do each task once: i.e: after activating, increase 0/50 to 1/50
Do u mind uploading it here? :<

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

Staciax wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:45 pm
asweetlove wrote:

It is included in my table here viewtopic.php?p=262763#p262763, beware of the warning I put on the post since it's not perfect

Staciax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staciax »

asweetlove wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:28 pm
Staciax wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:45 pm
asweetlove wrote:

It is included in my table here viewtopic.php?p=262763#p262763, beware of the warning I put on the post since it's not perfect

Hey thanks so much for this!

kcbuechler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kcbuechler »

asweetlove wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:59 pm
kcbuechler wrote:

Good luck!

would you be able to share the process on how you found that address ? trying to see if i can do the same for gamepass
to get the offset start by tracking down the address to any one of the challenges by partially completing it. So something like get 15 dash attack kills, so you can get a kill, go back to CE and search for the corresponding value. If you have multiple that seem to match you can narrow it down by selecting one address at a time and change the value, then go back to the game and go in and out of the challenge card menu to see if it changes with the address you modify.

Once you have the exact address of the challenge you are tracking, then press F5 or right click it and select "find out what accesses this address". Youll get a pop up for the telling you its going to attach a debugger, say yes, then let it scan. You may need to play a little in game for it to get the address in the debugger.

Once an address populates in the debugger, select it and click the "more information" button. See if there is an address that has this for the bytes and the code string "8B 41 18 - mov eax,[rcx+18]". If it does match, double click the address from within that extra info window and it will take you to the memory view of the address you selected.

From memory view the offset will be the address on the left of the string of bytes and the command that was mentioned earlier. The format should end up being "avengers.exe+#######". You can test out the address you end up with by replacing the code with NOP, then go to you challenge card menu and see if they all say 100%.

If so then you can plug that offset address into the cheat table using notepad++ or whatever tool you like to use, just replace the old address with the new one and save it and reopen it in CE and the button function will work the same to activate it. For me it was in 3 lines of the table I was modifying and I just did a ctrl+F to get all the matching addresses and then replace them at the same time.

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

sounds similar to how i did mine, except i just replace whatever the value it has with 1217433744

Kickzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kickzer »

Hello, the updated GamePass CT for the Challenge Card works great! The issue I'm having is using the speedhack feature to get new daily and weekly challenges. Whenever I use the speed hack faster than "50", my game crashes instantly. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? Sorry if this has been previously answered on the forum. Hope everyone is well!

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

Kickzer wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:33 am
Hello, the updated GamePass CT for the Challenge Card works great! The issue I'm having is using the speedhack feature to get new daily and weekly challenges. Whenever I use the speed hack faster than "50", my game crashes instantly. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? Sorry if this has been previously answered on the forum. Hope everyone is well!
that is weird, what i did to test:
1. make sure i'm in single-player mode
2. go into the character info screen
3. alt tab out and make sure that my game is paused
4. do the speed hack for a couple of seconds
5. disable the speed hack
6. alt tab back into the game

WarloxVIIX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WarloxVIIX »

Is there any chance the gear editor for steam 2.5.2 will be updated? Thank you so much in advance

sumakelenzi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sumakelenzi »

yeah the old version of the gear editor is broken. we need newer version of gear editor on steam. can someone update it. that would be amazing. thanks!

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

sumakelenzi and WarloxVIIX

Did you guys even tried the gear editor? :)
Yes, the game was updated to version 2.5.2.0, but the old gear editor that was released for 2.5.1.0 still works.
I used it for the last days without any issues, and I used it just now while i am posting this.

And yes, i am talking about the Steam version of the gear editor, not game pass one.
Maybe you forgot to follow the instructions .... put the X on the gear editor box then reload checkpoint

""" Gear Editor RELOAD CHECKPOINT after activate """