Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by asweetlove »

Here's my table for Game Pass and Steam version of the game, use at your own risks.

FEATURES:
  • Gears (Melee, Ranged, Defensive, Heroic, Artifacts) Editor
    • If Gears Info are not populated after activating the script or if you're unable to activate it: Go to Hero Selection screen (either through terminal or in Quinn Jet) and back.
  • Easy Dailies/Weeklies completion (applies for Challenge Card tasks as well)
  • Experiences:
    • Regular Experience (1-50)
    • Champion Experience (1-375)
    • Factions Experience (1-50)
  • Fragments, Modules, Units, Polychoron, DNA keys increase instead of decrease
  • (Buggy) God Mode (Unlimited HP, Easy Kills)
  • Unlimited Intrinsics, Heroics
  • No reloads for Black Widow/Winter Soldier

UPDATES:
  • Works for FINAL VERSION of the game
  • 12/05/2022
    • TESTING: Upgraded Infinite HP to GodMode (Infinite HP and Easy Kills, typically 1-2 hits) USE WITH CAUTION
      • Use the - hot key (on Numeric Keypad side, right above + key) to activate
      • This is quite buggy since it might kill your teammates as well, i can't figure out a better way to do this, if anyone does please let me know
      • Structures might become indestructible (i.e: corrupted vibranium in Klaw raid and turrets), so disable this when you're trying to destroy those
      • I don't keep this enabled all the time, only when I'm about to hit Klaw that I togged it on for the 1 shot then immediately off, that way there are less chances of this screwing up the entire run
    • Steam and GamePass now use the same cheat codes, no more separations

OLDER VERSIONS:
  • Spoiler
    • 12/01/2022
      • TESTING: Changed Gears Editor from pointer to AOB, hopefully it'll last longer and not break with every update :(
        • If you don't see your gear infos in the table, head to Hero Selection screen and the values should be refreshed
      • Combined Steam and Gamepass table since half the cheats are the same and it'll be easier for me to maintain
    • 11/29/2022
      • Updated Gears Editor for 2.7.0.0, go ham with Winter Soldier bois!
      • Winter Soldier bullets use the same code as Black Widow, so you can use the same Unlimited Bullet cheat
      • As usual, let me know if something is not working
    • 10/19/2022
      • Added option to display new Perk Slots on gears (ie. show added 3rd perk slot on a gear that only has 2 slots originally). READ INSTRUCTIONS/HOW-TOs on how to do this correctly
      • Added Major Artifact
    • 10/12/2022
      • No changes, tables still work after 2.6.1 update
    • 09/26/2022
      • Added ability to modify % values of some perks, read HOW-TOs section on how to use this
    • 09/25/2022
      • Please test this and let me know if something doesn't work
      • Unlimited HP is a little buggy, let me know if it breaks
      • Added table for Steam - special thanks to GUNBALDE60
    • 09/21/2022
      • Added Infinite HP (now you can solo heroic gauntlet)
    • 09/21/2022:
      • Updated table for game version 2.6.0
      • Added Champion Experience
      • Unlimited Intrinsic, OverCharge, Heroics now work correctly
      • Added Unlimited Black Widow bullets (no more reload just because lol ^_^ )
    • 09/19/2022:
      • Added Unlimited Intrinsic (very experimental, CAREFUL Right now this is causing lots of weird things to happen)
      • Added Units
      • Added DNA Keys
      • Added Fragments,Modules, Polychoron, DNA keys increase instead of decrease
      • Added Max Inhumane Faction (testing)
      • Added Faction XP (testing)

COMMUNITY SHEET (for perk and gear IDs):
  • [Link]

INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Gears Editor
    • Make sure you are fully loaded into the game and inside the OutPost
    • Activate the Gear script
    • You will see that all the values are ???Image
    • What you need to do now is go to Hero selection screen and the values should be populatedImage
    • Everytime you came back from a mission, there's a chance this would happen again, you only need to go to hero selection again in order to get refreshed values
  • Adding extra perks
    • Change the perk slot you want to Enabled value from Disabled
    • Update the Total Slots value to the number of Enabled perks
    • If you have 3 ENABLED, update Total Slots to 3
  • Modifying Perks %
    • Only Perks that come with variable % values are modifiable, the ones that comes with hard values like 15% critical Hit Chance cannot be changed
    • Change Quality Small factor to Tier 3
    • Change Quality Large factor to either Tier 1/2/3, or any custom values (64-99 ideally) that you want, please use values under 99 to be safe, i don't see any reason to go above
  • Experience
    • This is your regular experience from level 1-50, at level 50 you will have 372400 exp
    • Change this value to MAX from the dropdown (don't need to check the box) and go into mission, get some exp from doing activites, and you will reach level 50
    • BE CAREFUL do not go below what you already had, or you might corrupt your save
  • Champion Experience
    • As the name depicts, this is the experience after you hit level 50. Change this to whatever value you want and do some missions, your level will increase, for now idk what the max value is, whoever has their Champion level at 375 please let me know so i can update
  • Faction XP
    • Set your desired faction XP to 120000, go do 1 faction assignment, and you should be level 50
  • Easy Dailies/Weeklies completion
    • This will let you complete tasks/missions with only 1 completion (i.e: if your mission requires killing 15 enemies, you only need to kill 1 to complete that task/quest)
    • Activate this by Activating the script (check the box) and go do the tasks, it should complete even when you do 1 out of 15
    • READ: this only reduces the time it takes to complete a task, it doesn't give you 200/200 challenge card completion
  • Fragments, Modules, Units, Polychoron, DNA keys increase instead of decrease:
    • Activate the cheat
    • Go buy some gears, open shipments, dismantle gears, or upgrade gears and you will see that your resources have increased by ~10,000
  • No reloads for Black Widow/Winter Soldier
    • Load into a mission and fire some bullets
    • Go back to CE and activate the cheat
    • Go back into the game and you shouldn't have to reload your guns anymore

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS:
  • GUNBALDE60 for providing me with the Steam version of the game
  • Anyone who has been updating/fixing the Perk IDs sheet over the years
Last edited by asweetlove on Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 177 times in total.

Wohnjick8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wohnjick8 »

asweetlove wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:00 am
here is a cheat table that has been working for me on PC with GamePass, the way i found my addresses was just pointerscan on melee gear first stat until i get a stable(?) enough pointer, and build the other addresses based off of it

Steps:
1. Load into character
2. Load up the table and delete all addresses in there
3. Table > Show Cheat Table Lua Script
4. Execute
5. Check if addresses are generated correctly with values in Cheat Engine

DISCLAIMER:
1. I've only tried it on my computer, so i'm not sure if it will work for others
2. This is very crude since it's only based on basic LUA, i've NEVER really tried to learn all these sophisticated ways of injections, AOB, unpack IDA Pro or other good stuff
3. Since this is very basic, everytime i changed character/maps, i had to delete all addresses and re-execute the LUA code to re-generate the addresses :oops:

With the above i figure might as well share it in case it works for someone, who knows :-|
It works perfectly you're a legend, i can't thank you enough.

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

you are very welcome :roll: , i'm glad to hear that it works. I only added a couple of perk/gear IDs from the community sheet shared here (mostly related to my characters), didn't have time to add all of them, but it shouldn't be too hard searching for/with the ids in that sheet

Staciax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staciax »

Is there any update regarding the challenge card ct for gamepass? :<

asweetlove
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asweetlove »

that would be great, only if someone knows how to search for that would kinda teach us

Aiden Corvas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aiden Corvas »

machine4578 wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:45 am
Update v2.5.1.0
Challenge card 2.5.1.0.CT
Yup another patch, another break. If it isnt too much of a bother, think you can update? Thank you in advance!!

kcbuechler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kcbuechler »

First time updating the challenge card file here so if it doesnt work, my bad!

I found the new address to be avengers.exe+16ABE45 and modified the file and it worked for me.

Good luck!
Challenge card 2.5.2.0.CT
(9.5 KiB) Downloaded 441 times

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

kcbuechler wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:12 am

I found the new address to be avengers.exe+16ABE45 and modified the file and it worked for me.

Good luck!

Thank a million for the update, for me, i just tested it and it works.
Luckily enough the gear editor still works with this new patch and that one doesn't need an update.

Staciax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staciax »

kcbuechler wrote:

Good luck!

This doesn't seem to work with the Gamepass version :< Could u by any chance make it work with gamepass?

kcbuechler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kcbuechler »

sorry I only have the Steam version of the game.

Damage0789
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Damage0789 »

asweetlove wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:00 am
here is a cheat table that has been working for me on PC with GamePass (mainly Gears), the way i found my addresses was just pointerscan on melee gear first stat until i get a stable(?) enough pointer, and build the other addresses based off of it

Steps:
1. Load into character
2. Load up the table
3. Check if addresses are generated correctly and at least the stats are matching with what your gears have
4. If values are not correct, try loading a different character and back

DISCLAIMER:
1. I've only tried it on my computer, so i'm not sure if it will work for others
2. This is very crude since it's only based on basic LUA, i've NEVER really tried to learn all these sophisticated ways of injections, AOB, unpack IDA Pro or other good stuff
3. Since this is very basic, everytime i changed character/maps, i had to delete all addresses and re-execute the LUA code to re-generate the addresses :oops: Updated to use pointers instead of addresses in V2, so it should automatically change values now

With the above in mind, i figure might as well share it in case it works for someone, who knows :-|
any chance of having an update in the table for version 2.5.2 of gamepass ?
follow the link with the launcher of the latest version (2.5.2) Windows Store/Gamepass:

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VZXuyVKqZf8-wFr21cFtETNC4RD9lTzW/view?usp=sharing
Last edited by Damage0789 on Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

which Perks do you use for Ms Marvel? Do you have any better perks to recommend?

I use:

- Polymorph Rush (max health recovery while polymorphed)
- Polymorph Breaker (1000% damage multiplier while polymorphed)
- Faultness Empowerment (100% chance to gain intrinsic burst with each attack)
- Faultness Javis Barrier (100% chance to gain a shield that absorb damage [20% max hp] with each attack)
- Support Assistance (instant ability refresh)
- Assault Assistance (instant ability refresh)
- Ultimate Assistance (instant ability refresh)
- Gamma Safeguard (immun to Gamma damage)
- Cryo Safeguard (immun to Cryo damage)
- Plasma Safeguard (immun to Plasma damage)
- Graviton Safeguard (immun to Graviton damage)
- Shock Safeguard (immun to Shock damage)
- Suppression Safeguard (immun to stun?)
- Aim Safeguard (immun to damage while aiming)
- Reactive Cosmic Payload (aoe damage to enemy spot if you get hit)
- Nimble Cosmic Payload (aoe damage to enemy spot if you successful evade)

Odelsum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Odelsum »

oyyzj wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:09 pm

- Suppression Safeguard (immun to stun?)
Just clarifying this: Suppression is a separate debuff from stun. Suppression stop your high movement abilities: flying, sprinting, dodging etc. It is rather common and extremely annoying.

Aiden Corvas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aiden Corvas »

kcbuechler wrote:

Good luck!

Thank you a ton ,it works amazing! Cheers to you!

Damage0789
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Damage0789 »

could someone update the Challenge card to game pass if possible? follow the link with the latest version of the gamepass launcher.

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VZXuyVKqZf8-wFr21cFtETNC4RD9lTzW/view
Attachments
Challenge card 2.5.0.0-Gamepass.CT
(9.5 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
Last edited by Damage0789 on Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.