Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Scorpko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Scorpko »

Anyone knows ID for Vibranium Potentiator perk? The one thats increases all Vibranium damage. Or if it even exists? Same for Sonic damage.

red hood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by red hood »

LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:30 pm
GhostPhatom wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:00 pm
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:10 pm
sorry to ask but,can someone explain to me,step by step how to cheat challenge cards in marvel avengers with cheat engine,i download the last table,but show a large number and when i press " - ",nothing happens
use the table pres - and it will put them all at 100% do each task once (so instead of doing something 50 times you do it once it will complete...i did BP/HAWK the other day pretty fast my way is use your backup save to reset and do them again without having to reboot game....option B if all else fails is to save your local files as a backup(should do this anyway) and replace to refesh as needed if that makes sense
I'm sorry can you explain this backing up saves and resetting challenges without rebooting the game. I have just been waiting a day/week everytime I do the challenges so they would reset, are you telling me there is an even better method to get the challenge card done.
can you explain this backing up saves and resetting challenges without rebooting the game please

Echostorm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Echostorm »

Equinox wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:19 am
Echostorm wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:49 am
Are the exp/skill point cheats working for anyone else? I disabled BitDefender, reloaded checkpoint. Running steam version
Manually increase your champion EXP by 34999 and kill something. That should get the levels to register. Assuming you already did the 'Press for max..." thing. Future versions will have it set to 1 below level up.
Can you clarify that please? How do I manually increase it? I notice when I have the CT running my Champ XP doesn't move.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Echostorm wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:45 pm
Equinox wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:19 am
Echostorm wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:49 am
Are the exp/skill point cheats working for anyone else? I disabled BitDefender, reloaded checkpoint. Running steam version
Manually increase your champion EXP by 34999 and kill something. That should get the levels to register. Assuming you already did the 'Press for max..." thing. Future versions will have it set to 1 below level up.
Can you clarify that please? How do I manually increase it? I notice when I have the CT running my Champ XP doesn't move.
Helped them out and they got it sorted!.

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ClayClaymor »

I activate the challenge card cheat then finish a daily challenge but still it didn't unlock all the cards. Anyone knows the problem?

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

ClayClaymor wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:07 am
I activate the challenge card cheat then finish a daily challenge but still it didn't unlock all the cards. Anyone knows the problem?
if you dont use backup save this will only speed it up daily/weekly for them Basically easy way and to not loose anything before attempting is backup files before trying incase you need a reverse and loose something....no easier way atm since cards are tied to server ....read past few pages its explsined

side note this is Per hero card although toggling it does max all when swapping to them i find it easier to take 30 and max them

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

anyone know or have a quick rundown on resetting cosmetic vendor so i can grab old stuff im missing?

found one way its slow but works is disconnect internt change date but requires a relod of game every time ><

MikeTheory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeTheory »

LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:30 pm
GhostPhatom wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:00 pm
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:10 pm
sorry to ask but,can someone explain to me,step by step how to cheat challenge cards in marvel avengers with cheat engine,i download the last table,but show a large number and when i press " - ",nothing happens
use the table pres - and it will put them all at 100% do each task once (so instead of doing something 50 times you do it once it will complete...i did BP/HAWK the other day pretty fast my way is use your backup save to reset and do them again without having to reboot game....option B if all else fails is to save your local files as a backup(should do this anyway) and replace to refesh as needed if that makes sense
I'm sorry can you explain this backing up saves and resetting challenges without rebooting the game. I have just been waiting a day/week everytime I do the challenges so they would reset, are you telling me there is an even better method to get the challenge card done.

I'm really interested in a step by step for this as well please! I'd like to complete all the challenge cards!

Thank you!

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

right so step 1. BACKUP your local saves......from here its quick simple in game theres a restore to backup should only need the 2nd.....so step 1.Backup....(just incase) .....step 2. run table enable complete on dailes/weeklys....do each task once should give 28 points......step 3.go back to main menu reload backup (i used 2nd one)....rense and repeat it should keep the same dailys / weeklys you had to recomplete

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

FYI backups to make a copy of are in "C:\Users\PC NAME\Documents\Marvel's Avengers\76561198114275715"

in game 3rd tab over in settings Backupsaves

MikeTheory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeTheory »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:08 pm
FYI backups to make a copy of are in "C:\Users\PC NAME\Documents\Marvel's Avengers\76561198114275715"

OMG thank you so much this is great!!

MikeTheory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeTheory »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:08 pm

How often do the backups update?

Like if I make some progress doing mission, how long before that becomes the backup?

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

Main backup updates everytime your see jarvis (liddle circle in bottem left aka why when doing anything like challenge cards use a backup as it will auto save

like just touching the mission table you will see it in the bottem.....but its always to keep a Good backup just incase something goes wrong when doing anything when tampering so to speak with you save

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

like me XD time travling for 2 emotes and 1 nameplate XD

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

if ya have any questions sry i cant make a vid all my cards are complete but i can try and explain as best as possible

Btw anyone know if Reassble )main story is possible to 100%) i know it was gltiched back in the day and mines still at 92%