Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Captain America »

bruce wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:35 am
not the prettiest interface at the moment but after the 'big patch' ill make sure everything is working and release to anyone who wants (will prob github the source not sure)

I'm creating a file now with the data from the public spread sheet to replace the ids for perks, brands etc. with the description to make it easier.
I'll add a way to export and import also (for backups, sharing) - this already happens on the back end just not added on the ugly GUI yet.

all the gear stats are just updating memory
the unlimited energy (will add more options) does a signature scan then does assembly injection (same concept as cheat engine but with no delay turning on and off)

thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing information and trainers.

I'm also working on data mining (game files), finding functions, structures and figuring out the save file structure if anyone has/wants to assist.

tools im using
ida pro
cheat engine
x64dbg
HxD - hex editor
c#
c++ if I decide to inject a dll for anything fun

Interference looks great! and looks like it will get the job done for its purpose. Looking forward to the release. :)
Last edited by Captain America on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tinindil wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:50 am
I have added a huge list of Thor perks to the spreadsheet:

[Link]
Nice community effort with the gear perk Id's.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Updated table attached. Please let me know if anyone has any issues with it.
Attachments
Avengers v1.3.CT
(163.81 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

xtoilet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xtoilet »

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:03 am
works like charms.. again thanks

MrPalladium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrPalladium »

works now, sweet

anyone got the brand and name id for ms marvels marvelous regalia exotic heroic

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Fixed a missing pointer in the defense gear perk section.
Attachments
Avengers v1.3.CT
(163.92 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:03 am
ty for creating this

I know tier 3 means 5 stars for the gear perk scaling percentage %

just wanted to get your take on how does quality small and large factor work for a perk?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:50 am
could you check the scaling of the quality for small and large factor?

im doing tier 3 for five stars but the percentage is lower than the scaling on the perk with 4 fours stars for comparison.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Captain America wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:54 am

just wanted to get your take on how does quality small and large factor work for a perk?
Try them out. You can see the changes immediately on the percentage in any given perk (except for a few specific perks that have fixed percentages).

The larger quality gives a bigger boost to the percentage and the smaller quality gives a much smaller boost to the percentage. They get added together, so they both need to be Tier 3 for the highest possible (legitimate) result.

You can manually edit the numbers to be ridiculously high, but it's risky. It can result in negative percentages, which can cause issues including crashing the game. And if they put in any sort of anti-cheat in the future, chances are that any non-legitimate quality setting will flag it immediately.

Captain America wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:10 am

im doing tier 3 for five stars but the percentage is lower than the scaling on the perk with 4 fours stars for comparison.
I believe the star rating is an average of all perks on that piece of equipment. For five stars, you probably need Tier 3 for small and large for all three perks.

Just FYI, the star rating is just for quick reference. It doesn't actually mean anything. The star rating does not dictate how high the perk percentages are, but the other way around – the perk percentages dictate how high the star rating is.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:14 am
Captain America wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:54 am

Try them out. You can see the changes immediately on the percentage in any given perk (except for a few specific perks that have fixed percentages).

The larger quality gives a bigger boost to the percentage and the smaller quality gives a much smaller boost to the percentage. They get added together, so they both need to be Tier 3 for the highest possible (legitimate) result.

You can manually edit the numbers to be ridiculously high, but it's risky. It can result in negative percentages, which can cause issues including crashing the game. And if they put in any sort of anti-cheat in the future, chances are that any non-legitimate quality setting will flag it immediately.

Captain America wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:10 am

I believe the star rating is an average of all perks on that piece of equipment. For five stars, you probably need Tier 3 for small and large for all three perks.

Just FYI, the star rating is just for quick reference. It doesn't actually mean anything. The star rating does not dictate how high the perk percentages are, but the other way around – the perk percentages dictate how high the star rating is.
yep trying to keep everything realistic for the play style. made both small and large factor t3 for 5 star best scaling for perks. cheers

one more thing im adding a third attribute stat to a gear which is intensity buts it not showing on my gear only the other two stats? (melee gear)

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:50 am
When adding a third attribute stat to a perk when it only has two, it doesnt appear on the gear

just tested it on two items. melee gear and minor artifact 1

kenjioshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kenjioshi »

:!:
Last edited by kenjioshi on Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Anyone had any luck with Dailies/Weeklies or even Challenge Card stuff? The best I've managed to do is just modify progress on the dailies and weeklies to complete them after 1 try. But honestly..thats still too much work when you have to do it 96 times a week T_T God I HATE limited daily content in single player games.

baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baeberry »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:13 pm
Anyone had any luck with Dailies/Weeklies or even Challenge Card stuff? The best I've managed to do is just modify progress on the dailies and weeklies to complete them after 1 try. But honestly..thats still too much work when you have to do it 96 times a week T_T God I HATE limited daily content in single player games.
Are you able to make a table from that? If not, how did you do that?

PumpedCrusts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PumpedCrusts »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:13 pm
I have literally just been trying that. I'm really no good with CE all i can do is search for an address, but I managed to change the number in a weekly and completed it easily that way. But my problem is now, even after changing the number it stays completed no matter what so idk how to change that.